O N E

๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[48 Zone High School]

"Yah Kang Hyewon!" Yena shouted from the hallway when she saw Hyewon a feet away from her.

Hyewon turn around and greet Yena with a smile.

"You're early today." Yena said once she reach Hyewon.

"Well, Chaeyeon said we need to do rehearsal right?" Hyewon chuckled.

"I'm sure this is the best surprise birthday party ever hahaha." Yena grinned widely.

"It's your idea after all." Hyewon commented.

[Classrooom]

"Hey Hyewon, Yena!" Yujin greet from her seat.

"Where's Feather?" Hyewon asked.

"She's waiting for us at the rooftop, come on." Yujin said as she drag the Hamster and the Duck out from the classroom.

[Rooftop]

"There you are! Come here!" Chaeyeon called.

"So, I gathered all of you just to tell you how our plan work. Fir--"

Chaeyeon sentences got cut off by Yena, who is clearing . "Correction, it's my plan."

"Okay okay, your plan. So, after school, Yujin will find Eunbi and told her that I got murder in the rooftop." Chaeyeon paused.

"That was easy." Yujin commented.

"Aisha, is it okay for you to play the murder roles?" Chaeyeon asked.

"I'm okay with it." Aisha replied.

"What are our roles?" Minjoo asked.

"Ahh, Sakura, Yena, Chaewon, Minjoo, Nako, Hitomi, Yuri and Wonyoung. Do you see that stall?" Chaeyeon ask while pointing at a small stall or maybe a store at the end of the rooftop.

"Yes?"ย 

"All of you stay inside and wait for the time to sing a birthday song." Chaeyeon grinned.

"That was boring.." Hitomi stated.

"Why did you ask our junior to play the murder roles? I can do it though.." Nako added.

"You can't be aย murder Nako-ya.." Yujin said while holding her laughter.

"Why?" Nako asked innocently.

"She'll recognize you right away!" Yena replied.

"Yeah, with your height.. She'll know it's you and the reason why I ask Aisha is, she's tall, her voice is also deep and Eunbi might not recognize her and maybe Eunbi will think she's a guy." Chaeyeon explained.

"Sunbaenim.." Yiren raised her hands up.

"Yes?"

"What is our roles?" Onda asked.

"Ahh yeah, EU, Sihyeon, Mia, Onda and Yiren will help Aisha with her murder roles." Said Chaeyeon.

"Wait Chaeyeon, I created this planย but I'm just an extra? Seriously?" Yena protest.

"Then what do you want to do?" Chaeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Secret." Yena grinned.

"Fine but don't destroy the whole plans, got it?"

"Alright boss."

"I think that's all, let's go back to our class before Eunbi find it suspicious." Chaeyeon announced then everyone start leaving the rooftop.

[Flashback]

<1 Weeks Ago, Bloom Cafe, After School>

"Eunbi birthday is next week right?" Chaewon asked while sipping on her watermelon juice.

"Hmm.." Chaeyeon hummed.

"Don't you have any idea to surprise her? She's your girlfriend right?" Yujin asked.

"I've been thinking about this since last month if you wanna know. But still, I don't have any idea on what to do.." Chaeyeon ruffles her hair frustratingly.

"What about you Hyewon, did you clear the misunderstanding between you and Eunbi?" Chaewon asked.

"No.. Not yet.. She is still avoiding me." Hyewon replied.

"Hey, you better clear it sooner, that's the reason why you broke up with her right?" Yujin added.

"I'll try explaining it on her birthday then." Hyewon stated.

"Hakhdhdhdh!!" Yena suddenly smacked the table making everyone's attention is on them right now.

"Sorry sorry." Hyewon, Chaeyeon, Chaewon and Yujin bowed their head to apologize to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter