Final

My date with a Mafia Leader?!

"So my lovely Jiminie, what's your plan for Valentine's?"

"Wake up. Have breakfast. Go to work. Go home. Have dinner and sleep. I'm busy."

"Of course." Taehyung grumbles.

"How about you? Date with Jin hyung?"

"Yes!! He said we will have dinner at his house! He will cook for me!! Oh and I ordered that coat I've bee-" Jimin watched his best friend since high school smile oh so widely while telling all the things about his date with his fiance. Taehyung looks so happy and in love and Jimin is happy for him and thankful of their Jin hyung for loving Taehyung so much. At least one of them will have a happy ending...

"-min! Jimin!"

"Oh? I'm sorry Tae I was just-"

"You need a date for Valentine's."

"No, I don't. I told you I'm busy that day."

"There is someone I kno-"

"Taehyung-ah.."

"Jiminie... It's been 2 years, you always told me you already moved on from him but I don't see you doing something that will make me believe you." Taehyung said looking at his best friend.

"When I said I moved on doesn't mean I will be ready to date again. Look, I've changed. I don't cry anymore, I don't have things in this house that will make me remember him, I don't even follow him on his social media and I-"

"But, Yoongi hyung made you forget and scared to love again. Jiminie... I am happy that you moved on now like what you said but don't you miss to have someone again? Someone to...-"

"My ual life if great Taehyung-"

"I didn't even-OMG. I mean someone special to you? Someone to love? Someone to take care of you?"

"But I have you and Jin hyung right?" Jimin asked making his best friend sigh and pull Jimin into a hug.

"You know what I mean, Jiminie... Soon I will have my own family, don't you want that? Didn't you tell me that we will be each other's best man? I want you to be happy and loved again. Just one date hmmn?" Taehyung mumbled on his best friend's hair.

"I don't think I can..."

"There is nothing wrong with trying, Yoongi hyung is now happily married to Hoseok hyung... Why can't you be happy too?"

"I mean what could go wrong, right? It's just a date." Jimin finally responded.

"Yes! Finally, you listen to me my friend! Gonna call my workmate now~" 

 

 


Jimin hates himself on agreeing to this blind date.

"Tae... Where is the guy? I'm waiting for 30 minutes now!" Jimin asked glaring at the seat in front of him.

"Jiminie~ Maybe he was just late. Be patient!"

"Didn't you hear me? I said I was waiting for 30 minutes already! Plus this is embarrassing other than me and this other guy, all the customers here came with their dates! Why did you choose this restaurant huh?"

"For you to have a date too. Just wait for a but okay? Let me call him first to ask, I'll call you back. Love you. Bye."

"Wait. Tae- I hate this so much." Jimin mumbled putting his phone down on the table. He looks around once more and groaned mentally when another pair came, the girl is holding a bouquet of tulips smiling oh so in love with the guy.

~flashback~

"Min"

"Hmnn-what?!"

"Happy Valentines day, babe." Yoongi smiles handling him a bouquet of roses and a paper bag that Jimin was familiar with the logo.

"I see you check my wishlist again."

"I didn't, I just know how much you love YSL."

"Awww. Thank you hyung! Happy Valentines too!" 

 


"Jimin, no." Shaking his head he grabs his phone again and checks if Taehyung texted him, but nothing.

"Fine. Another 10 minutes then I'll go."

15 minutes later, he sighed and stood up taking his wallet out of his bag and pay his bill. He waited for 10 minutes and again for another 5 while he waits for his bill, no date came.

"Thank you, sir." The waiter said, his tone is not a cheerful as Jimin heard a while ago when he was welcoming the other customers.

"You knew, right?" Jimin asked, surprising the waiter who just nods and looks down.

"Do me a favor?"

"Yes, sir?"

"Tell your pastry chef, his blueberry cheesecake is great. I enjoyed it."

"Will do sir, have a nice day." The waiter watched him walk to the exit only to stop for a moment and rushed to one of the tables on the other side of the restaurant.

 

 

". No . What is he doing here?!" Jimin grumbled trying to come up with ideas on how he will escape. Why? Well in front of him is none other than Min Yoongi, his ex with his husband Jung Hoseok.

"Should I rush outside? No, he will for sure see me! Jimin think! Hide should I hide and wait for them to be seated and then left? Right, hide. I should hide but where? Restroom? no, I saw a pair going in and out of that restroom. ! 5 meters! Jimin thin-wait." Jimin looks on the guy he saw a while ago, he was still there.

"Should I?" He asked himself and look at his ex again, he thinks Yoongi didn't see him yet. Taking a deep breath he rushed to the man and sit in front of him.

"I'm sorry please let me sit here for a while, my ex is here with his husband and I am a coward to face him yet. Just let me sit here then I will go once they're seated. I'm really sor-" Jimin stopped his monologue when he finally looks at the man in front of him.

"You're gorgeous."

His eyes, his nose, his thin lips, his jaw line, Jimin stare at the gorgeous mam in front of him.

"Excuse me?" The man asked raising his eyebrow, looking at Jimin's eyes.

.

"I'm really... sorry. But yeah I need your help and your so handsome so I jus-I just need to shut up actually." Jimin said lowering his head. 

"Jungkook-ah?"

That voice.

Why?!

"Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung you're on a date?"

Jimin just wants the floor to eat him whole, just when he thought he successfully avoided his ex...

"Uhh... Just a lunch out... I didn't know you have time for dating especially today."

"I deserve a life outside mafia you know." Jimin raised his head when he heard the man.

"Mafia?!"

"Jimin?!"

 

 

 

"So you are the "ex" of Yoongi hyung.."

"Jungkook."

"Are you sure you're part of a mafia clan? You look like a kid who loves to wear his dad's suit, then tries to look scary."

"Jiminie no..."

"How did you know each other, in the first place? Like, I know Jimin and he loves to go out but you?" Yoongi pointed his finger to the youngest among them.

"You never left your house, not unless you have to." He continued earning a scoff from Jungkook.

"Should I be offended? Like I said I deserve to go out too and excuse me, I sometimes go out, you just don't know or more like you don't have to know."

"I work with your dad, I can just-"

"You work with mafia now hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Oh no Jiminie! Yoongi hyung works as a song producer under Jungkook's dad's entertainment company. Do you know J. Ent.? I work there too!" Jimin watched how Hoseok enthusiastically answered him. 

Ah right, Jimin thought.

 

~flashback~

"Jimin-ah."

"Yes hyung?"

"I... got a new job."

"Oh?! OMG! Really? I'm happy for you hyung! What work? and Where?" Jimin rushed to his boyfriend and hug him.

"There's this new entertainment company and a friend of mine referred me to his boss, I got a call from him just before I got home."

"Friend? Who?"

"Hoseok, Jung Hoseok." Yoongi said smiling.

 


"Hyung, I will go home early do you want me to cook some-"

"Just cook for yourself. Hoseok and I need to work with this track and finish it as soon as we can, I will be home late if not I just will sleep here."

"Again? Hyung it's the 4th time... I miss you."

"Well, I need to work. Please understand. I'll try to go home tonight okay? I'm sorry."

"Fine... I'll just buy some takeout.."

"Do what you want. I need to go, Hoseok's back. Goodnight."

"Yeah... Goodnight. I love-" Yoongi already ended the phone call.

"...you."

 

 

"Hey, Min." Jimin felt someone pat his left knee, it was Jungkook. He almost forgot the younger changed seats and sit beside him so the other pair can share the table with them.

"Huh?"

"The waiter is here, can we order now?" Jungkook asked holding and showing the menu to him, he noticed Hoseok already ordering while Yoongi staring at him that made him look away fast and move closer to "his date."

"I... don't know what to choose... Can I just have the same meal as you?"

"Right, well two rib-eye steak and two carbonara then... Min, do you like blueberry cheesecake?" Jungkook asked looking at Jimin, who smiled when he heard the dessert. He nods eagerly as a response to the younger. Jungkook just chuckles and looks back at the waiter to finish their order. When the waiter left, Hoseok started ranting about their work and complain to Jungkook about his dad. Yoongi and Jimin stayed silent and just listened to the two. Jimin found out that Jungkook is a future mafia leader, a heir. But Hoseok assured him that it is not like those "bad mafia" and Jungkook explained that they do underground businesses like casino and other deals but never hurt innocent people. Jimin doesn't know what to feel while listening to him.

Everything was fine until Yoongi decided to talk.

 


"Jungkook-ah, you didn't answer my question. How did you know Jimin." Jimin and Jungkook both frowned at that.

"Excuse me hyung, but why are you so eager to know?" Jungkook asked.

"I just want to know, I am curious."

"There is more to that. I am not dumb, hyung."

"Guys..." That's Hoseok.

"How about answering me hyung? Is there something wrong about me dating Jimin? Me dating your ex?" Yoongi smirks at what the younger asked.

"Let's just say I am concerned about him, as a friend. You don't do relationship Jungkook, all of us knew about that. Other than hooking up almost every day, I never heard from Namjoon and Jin that you went on a date. So if Jimin is just another hook up to you, then-"

"You don't have the right to say that. Especially if I am here, in front of you. I was the one who went on a date with Jungkook. If at the end of this date is just a hookup, it is none of your business. Thank you for your concern, I appreciate it. But I also don't need it. Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom." Jimin said and left the three. Hoseok was about to follow him but Jungkook already on his feet to follow his date.

"Min, open the door."

"Leave me alone. Please."

"I know we don't know each other but my momma told me never let anyone cry alone especially if it's because of you. So open the door." Jungkook said and smiled when he heard the door unlocked, he took a deep breath and went inside. He stares at the older standing in front of the sink, trying to wash his tears away.

 

 

"Did Yoongi hyung cheated on you?"

"No."

"Then did you?"

" no. I would never do that. I was so in love with him to do that." Jimin said drying his face with the toilet paper, then turn around and face the younger.

"The.. break up is a mutual decision... He got focused on his work and following his dreams, it came to the point that I got busy with teaching too, arguments here and there... then boom! We talk and end it once and for all."

"Then why do you need to avoid him and act like on a date with me?" Jungkook asked.

"Honestly? I don't know. When I woke up today all I know was I am going to a blind date my best friend arranged for me but the guy didn't arrive at all, I was about to leave when I saw them on the parking lot... I just legit stop in front of the glass door and panic. Now, we're here... I'm sorry for bothering you. You... will not kill me for that right?" Jimin looked at the younger's eyes for answer, he was getting scared when Jungkook just look back at him.

"I'm a future mafia leader but I don't kill anyone... yet at least because I have someone to do that for me." Jungkook smirks when he noticed the older gulp.

"That's.... not comforting you know... Anyways, I will not bother you anymore. Just tell them I went home-"

"Nope! Not going to happen! I didn't like what Yoongi hyung said about me and you, I mean he might be right at some point but I am not that proud of it to tell other people.. So I need to do something about it and I need you for that. Plus we already ordered, at least eat first also you look excited when I ordered the dessert." He mumbled.

"Its fine to me, if it will make you feel better after the break up all I have is a few hookups here and there. So I will not judge you. This blind date is just because I got tired of my best friend begging me to go, and maybe hope that it will be a great idea. But I guess it is not." Jimin shrugs then smirk at the surprised Jungkook.

 

 

"So.. you are not an innocent one huh.?" Jungkook said moving closer to the older, putting his hand on the sink caging the older, who reached for his necktie pulling him a bit closer.

"Nope."

"How about this..."

"Hmnn?"

"I will be your blind date." Jungkook said staring at Jimin's eyes.

"Will I be a hookup or??"

"Let's talk about that later... But first, are you okay with me being a future mafia leader? I mean if after today we will continue seeing each other, will you be okay with me being part of a mafia? Because if not then... And I don't want to force you or anything." Jungkook asked, Jimin noticed that he looks serious like there is something more making him more curious about who Jungkook is. Can he? Can Jimin date him? A future mafia leader? It can be dangerous for him. But Jungkook, the gorgeous Jungkook there is something on him that Jimin got attracted to the first time he looks at the younger's eyes, something that he wants to explore. He remembers what he said to his best friend the other day. He smiled and wrap his arms on the youngers neck.

"I mean what could go wrong, right? It's just a date."

 

 

 


If someone will ask Jeon Jungkook, how does he see himself 5 years later.. His answers will be either:

1. A strong, respected and scary mafia leader.

2. A bachelor in 30's with no plans of settling down.

Which both didn't happen.

Because of 1. Jungkook didn't accept his father's throne in the mafia and choose the legal business handling instead.

And 2. Jungkook is getting married today to the love of his life he met 5 years ago.

And he was now watching him walking down the aisle with the prettiest eye smile that can always make Jungkook knees weak.

Pause. 

Let's talk about Jungkook declining his father's wish to be their clans next mafia leader.

When Jungkook was born, both of his parents were happy to have him. He was like a miracle baby for them, because his mom is too old to give birth at that time. It was a life and death situation but his mother told his father and their doctor that she will have Jungkook, but his father was the happiest. As a man who also followed the steps made by his father, he was tasked to make Jungkook follow his too. So when Jungkook graduated from high school his father talked to him about it and explained it to him thoroughly. Jungkook didn't understand everything at once but he knew that he has to do it, so learned about the whole mafia thing and along the way, he started to like it. Their mafia clan is not your typical mafia, they're not a bad one who always want to kill people.

Yes, they have an underground business, but they tried their best not to bring innocent people or ruin someone's peaceful life.

Yes, they use guns and bombs, but only when needed and didn't use it to threaten anyone.

Yes they're powerful, feared by many people but some know what their family does for the country that helps those who's in need.

Jungkook was ready to take over. He was trained for years and learned everything.

But one day he went to his father's office, get on his knees and said sorry.

"Appa, I'm sorry. His life was put in danger once again. I know you told me to choose, and I am choosing now. I'm sorry appa, but for once... I want to love, I want to be loved. I want to have what you and eomma have. I'm really sorry. I can't take your throne."

"Did he told you to do this?"

"No! He didn't! He said he can't and will never make me choose between you and him. Jimin knew how hard and dangerous our relationship will be since the very beginning but he never once ask me to leave the clan. This is my decision. But... But I found a letter on his desk the other week, it was a job offer in Paris. I talked to him and he said it was a big opportunity but he was contented with his job right now but again he still undecided, he said he can't leave he doesn't want to leave... But then what happened the other day... I know he was scared and tired of it, I heard him talking to Taehyung, I am scared that he will leave me soon. It was not the first time that he got hurt appa and I don't want to lose him. You always told me I am strong but I can't protect the clan and him at the same time, I love him so much. Please let me be with him, with Jimin. Appa please."

His father rarely smiles, that's a fact that Jungkook noticed while he was getting older.

But that day, his father did and open his arms to his son.

"You love him so much?"

"Yes."

"Then go for it, call for a clan meeting tonight. I will be there."

"Thank you appa."

"As long as you're happy. That's what's important to me." 

 

 

 

2 years later Jungkook takes his father's CEO position on two of their main business, J Holdings, and J. Ent while his father gave his mafia throne to one of Jungkook's cousins.

And another 3 years later, Jimin and Jungkook are now in front of Namjoon as their wedding officiator. They let everyone hear their vows for each other in front of their family and friends. Yoongi was there too, with Hoseok and their adopted daughter Dawon.

"I promise to love and cherish you from this day till my last breath and if reincarnation is true, I promise to find you again seated on that table at that restaurant wearing your dad's suit on Valentine's Day hopefully without an ex-boyfriend drama anymore." Jimin said trying to make everyone laugh at the end of his vows. Jungkook can see it the tears swimming in Jimin's eyes. A post effect of Jungkooks vows, that he didn't even get to finish and just hand his note to Jimin thanks to his ugly crying scene.

"As you have both accepted the vows of the other, you may now go forth and fulfill your vows with the same love and devotion which now blossoms between you. In the presence of your family and friends, you have joined yourselves in marriage. I declare your marriage is valid and binding and rejoice to recognize you as husbands. You have kissed a thousand times, maybe more. But today the feeling is new. No longer simply partners, you have become husbands and can now seal the agreement with a kiss. Today, your kiss is a promise. Jimin and Jungkook, you may now kiss each other." Namjoon said smiling at his two friends.

Their family and friends eyes widened and laughs when Jimin grabs Jungkooks necktie and pulls him into a kiss, their first kiss as husbands.

 

", I have never been so thankful that my of a workmate didn't arrive that day. Go best friend!" Taehyung cheered for his best friend, wiping his tears away.

"He deserves it, after all I did to him." Yoongi said, smiling too.

"They both do. In years knowing him, I never saw Jungkook cry but in 5 years that he was with Jimin, I saw him cry more than 20 times. One of it was today and it was a tears of joy once again." Jin said happy for his little Jungkookie.

======================

Please excuse my wrong grammar and typo if there will be. 

Thank you for reading this! 

Lame... And boring I know... 

I will get back to writing very soon! 

Hey! sonustha101 I hope you like it! 

Happy Valentines Day everyone! 🥰😍🤩😘

MsChim1013