Valentine's date 2.0

Magic Double Date Night: Valentine's Edition 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi all, here we have our magic double date Valentine’s edition 2.0, last year  Sooyoung and Yerim chose the couple activity, so this year Seulgi and Joohyun will choose their date night activity, to which the witch and vampire think it could be a lame date night, but perhaps maybe it turns out to be rather nice. Please enjoy it.

 

Sponsor mentions: As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, 112714, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, captainsnsd, User_name1200, Androsssss, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Seosunny, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, InformedPuppy, Fladoodlem8, ericakate, dga214, pinkpinkypin, Moonstunt, Cheorrybat, Sarcasaticree, PandaExpress69, j33200, shinneay, dmac20, Chan_94, Tashphobic, NoJamDubu, kiyomamoo, iamforeverlame, Mmm2392, CheezeeMyoui,  aya_ah98, bangton, blazeaf, Supergirl, Revelsone, madam_mac, aya_ah98, Nyssa21, Icantstandtofly, Lelouch99, tay_84, Mooncrush22, sawyer09, taeyang729, Once1864, tinybean, kaikaitheartist, Normallyotp, argonots, RedPaint, Maraga, Kasey_1432, PengusTigerClub, Shouto818, KetchupPeng, Zeliex, and Cristianul18. Thank you so much for being sponsors. :)

 




 

With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, our favorite magical couples were ready as ever to have their usual double date night outing that they had every single year for the length of time they have been friends. Every year the activity is decided by the couple in charge for that year, and Park Sooyoung was one excited witch that is until she realized that she and Yerim chose the activity last year and this time Seulgi and Joohyun were up. The witch let out a frustrated sigh so loud that it made Yerim fall off her spot on the couch she was lounging on.


“Soo, what is wrong with you?” Yerim asks, honey eyes opening and focusing her eyes onto the auburn-haired witch, who looks suddenly down like someone stole her broom, or favorite cauldron. 

 

“Oh nothing, baby.”

 

“Well, then why the heck do you look so down?”

 

“Only because it’s the worst thing ever. You know it’s almost our usual Valentine’s meet up with Seulgi and Joohyun, right?”

 

“Yeah, so?”

 

Yerim knows it’s almost time for it. They always have a meet up with their friends as it’s their little celebration together as couples before they each have their own things with their respective spouses, and it’s only been going on for as long as the vampire can remember. Yerim has no idea what’s with Sooyoung all of a sudden acting like it’s the end of the world itself.

 

“Do you know what this year means?” Sooyoung looks at her like Yerim must finally see why she’s worried, or rather bummed. Yerim is still looking at her as if she better explain and make some sense soon.

 

“Babe, really?” The witch sighs.

 

“What?”

 

“Who was in charge of last year’s outing?” Sooyoung helps her out.

 

“Us, why?”

 

“Exactly, and that means…”

 

Realization dawns on the blonde as she finally gets what her wife is hinting at, of course. Because she and Sooyoung had control over last year's Valentine’s activity that means Seulgi and Joohyun have this year’s activity. The plan is always to switch each year and there’s just no telling what those two will have planned for them.

 

“Oh, no…” Yerim whispers and Sooyoung nods.

 

“Now do you see. Do you see why I’m a little on edge here, with them there’s no telling what boring and lame thing they might have us do, we could be up for the worst time ever, Yerimie.”

 

The vampire hears what her wife is saying, and there could be that the possibility of them having an awful time, however Seulgi and Joohyun are their best friends for a long time, shouldn’t they at least give them the benefit of the doubt that things will be fine.

 

“Soo, they’re our friends, maybe it won’t be so bad.”

 

Sooyoung looks at her wife like she has lost her mind, and grabs her face as if trying to see if she has been possessed or taken over somehow.

 

“Yerimie, are you sick?”

 

“You know that I can’t get sick, Soo.” She frowns.

 

“Well, maybe you are because how can you think of our friends so highly, you know there’s a good chance this will be terrible, oh boy.” Sooyoung sighs. “I’m going to get my prayer circle ready.”

 

Yerim laughs to herself. “Your stupid prayer circles don’t work.”

 

“What did you say!”

 

“Haha, nothing, honey, I love you.”

 

“Exactly what I thought you said.” Sooyoung can be heard saying as she disappears into her tower to probably do a prayer circle anyway. Yerim on the other hand is going to do something she normally wouldn’t do and think positively. After all, what’s the worst that could happen anyway.

 

Meanwhile, at the Kang's place one hybrid and succubus are laying in bed, amused to no end that their friends are probably worried about this year's plans, especially as the two of them will be in charge of the activity this time around. Every year the couple in charge is switched, and so Joohyun personally has been waiting a long time for this moment. She has never forgotten the time where Sooyoung planned an outing at a chicken festival, oh no she had been plotting revenge in her mind for years it seems. 

 

“I will have my revenge for the chicken thing!”

 

Seulgi looks worriedly at her wife as she can just feel the dark energy suddenly radiating off of her succubus.

 

“She’s thinking revenge again.” The hybrid has to calm her down, and she places a soothing hand to her lower back. Joohyun takes a deep breath and turns to her wife with a smile.

 

“I’m fine, babe.”

 

“Oh, are you? So you weren’t thinking dark thoughts just now?”

 

The succubus laughs and shakes her head. “No, no, of course not, why would you think a thing like that. I’m excited for our Valentine’s meetup with Sooyoung and Yerim.”

 

“Uh-huh, I bet, and you wouldn’t be thinking about revenge or anything, would you, Hyunnie.” Seulgi eyes her with a knowing expression and Joohyun laughs, smiles in that cute way she knows her hybrid loves, and hopes it’s appealing to her wife right now. The monolid woman folds her arms and doesn’t look all that amused.

 

“You promised no revenge, Hyun.”

 

“When did that I promise that!” Joohyun surely doesn’t recall promising no revenge, and is looking at her wife with an expectant look.

 

“The other night in bed, Hyunnie.”

 

“Oh, please, you can’t take all the things I say when I’m having an seriously, baby. I may not be fully evil or anything, but you know I’m a succubus, sweetie, there’s going to be some bad behavior.” She winks in a y way with eyes flashing totally black for a moment. Seulgi shakes her head and kisses her other half.

 

“They’re our friends, we shouldn’t be thinking of revenge, we should be thinking of hanging out and having a nice time.”

 

Oh her poor sweet wife. “That’s the elf side of you being all peaceful and tranquil, let out the wolf side, Seul. We deserve revenge after all the stunts they pulled.”

 

Seulgi understands. Technically, they can use this time as a way to get revenge for all the times their friends have pulled stunts, but truth be told Sooyoung and Yerim are their best friends for a reason. They also had a great Valentine’s date last year at the amusement park. Even Joohyun has to admit how thoughtful that was of the other couple, since that amusement park was one of their very first double date nights that they had ever been on.

 

“Hyunnie?”

 

“Ugh, fine, fine. I will be nice for you, baby. But…”

 

“If they act up then all bets are off, I understand.”

 

“Good.” The succubus smiles. “Very good. Anyway, here’s what I’m thinking for this year, sweetie.” Joohyun whispers her plans to her wife. Seulgi listens to what Joohyun says and it doesn’t sound bad to her in anyway, in fact she thinks her wife is being rather sweet. The hybrid isn’t all that surprised though, she knows Joohyun and the woman is very sweet, no matter what scary image she would like to portray. Seulgi leans over and kisses her lips softly. 

 

“See, that doesn’t sound bad at all. Unless, you have a trick up your sleeve, Hyun?”

 

“No, of course not, Seul. Now tomorrow we should get everything set up before our date night with them, sound good? I want to keep it all a surprise though so let’s not tell them anything.”

 

The monolid agrees that it’s best to leave the plans as a surprise, and the couple’s only plans for the following day is to get up and get all those plans finalized before the outing, which was hard to do with both the vampire and witch calling constantly every chance they looked. At one point, Joohyun just got fed up and decided that she and Seulgi needed to meet with their friends simply to give them something to shut them up already.

 

“Now, here’s what we’re going to do, sweetie.” The succubus smiles in that way that shows Seulgi she is not really happy. Seulgi knows that look quite well, as she is familiar indeed with such looks. Her wife tells her that they will under no circumstances tell their friends anything at all about their real plans for the Valentine’s Day meet-up. They will not cave no matter how annoying the two of them get. Seulgi agrees and they head inside Clover’s bar where Sooyoung and Yerim are waiting for them. The witch is currently in the middle of prying Yerim away from the bar, as the vampire is ordering some special blood flavored drink especially for vampires that Yerim has grown addicted to since it has become available.

 

“Yerimie, I said no!”

 

“But, I want another one!”

 

“No, you’re addicted to these things, and they’re just full of sugar, no offense.” The witch smiles at the bartender, who shrugs. Joohyun and Seulgi can only stare at the sight of Yerim being pulled away by her wife which is hilarious to see in a way since Yerim keeps trying to go back to order herself that drink.

 

“Um, should we come back or…” Joohyun speaks through her laughter.

 

“No, we’re good now, right sweetie.” The witch finally has her wife under control and sitting down next to her, although Yerim doesn’t look too thrilled to be without her drink.

 

“Yes, hi, Seulgi, hi, Joohyun.” The blonde frowns and looks like some pouty child who can’t get her way. It’s more than a little funny.

 

“Well, hello to you both.” Seulgi nods before sitting down. 

 

“Yeah, so I’m sure you two know why we called this meeting.” Sooyoung says but still has her eyes on Yerim who looks like she’s about to bolt any second for the bar, in fact the auburn-haired woman grabs her around the waist to bring her closer.

 

“Nope.” The raven smiles in that annoying way that pisses Sooyoung off. “Seulgi and I have no idea why you asked us here.”

 

“Oh, play that game, will you.” Sooyoung groans. “Well, Yerimie and I are curious about your Valentine’s Day date plans, because you two are in charge?”

 

“Are we?” Seulgi speaks. “Oh, I had no idea.”

 

“Not you too, Seulgi.” The witch sighs. “Listen, Yerim and I just want to know what the hell is going on, so we can be prepared in case…”

 

“I want that drink!”

 

All of a sudden Yerim transforms into a bat and gets out of Sooyoung’s grasps instantly and Seulgi and Joohyun both laugh so much that they nearly fall from the booth they’re sitting in. Especially when Sooyoung gets up to chase after her other half who is still in bat form flying around in the bar, it’s too much, and the most funniest thing the other couple could have seen right now. 

 

“Yerimie, I swear, if you don’t get your down here and stop this nonsense, I will make the rest of your existence painful as hell, I mean that!”

 

It takes a few moments but Yerim turns back and sits down next to Sooyoung again. “Why are we here again?”

 

“To ask about their plans for our date night, come on, baby stay with me here, please.” Sooyoung taps her head a few times as if trying to shake some sense into her. Yerim nods and turns her attention to their friends.

 

“Yeah, so can we get a hint of what your plans are? What diabolical schemes are you and Seulgi up to?”

 

“Diabolical schemes?” Joohyun can barely believe she’s even repeating those words. They have some nerve asking about diabolical schemes when she and Sooyoung are the main culprits that would be caught behind a scheme.

 

“Yes, well, what are you and Seulgi planning, hm?” 

 

“That’s none of your business, you and Yerim should just trust us and wait until our date night out, we are your best friends, aren’t we?”

 

“Well…” The witch pretends to think about that. “I guess so, and I guess you and Seulgi aren’t really going to tell us anything, huh?”

 

“That’s right, we won’t, so you just have to wait and see.”

 

“You heard them, Soo, they won’t tell us anything, now can we go home.”

 

“Yes, baby we can go home. Just so you know, if this turns out to be some awful double date night, we will have our revenge, next year.” Sooyoung declares and the next thing the other couple know she and Yerim are gone just like that. Seulgi and Joohyun can do nothing but laugh at the two for the ridiculousness that was the entire thing. 

 

“They are too much.” Joohyun sighs. “I need a drink now for sure.”

 

“I don’t really blame them, Hyun. We usually worry too when they’re in charge of Valentine's activity too.”

 

Seulgi has a point. Anytime Sooyoung and Yerim have con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter