Fin

Bubblegum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyukjae and Yesung were sitting in the waiting room all alone while members were late like always. The only one present there was Siwon but he was somewhere else at the moment. In the waiting room Yesung was multitasking as he usually does, he was watching a foreign movie on mute with subtitles while listening to music on his phone and writing something on his ipad. It is still a mystery how he does so many things at once, but like other members hyukjae was used to it by now as he has known this weird hyung for a very long time. While Yesung was multitasking hyukjae on the other hand was sitting in the corner scrolling through twitter and reading fan posts to pass the time. Like always the fan varied from sweet post to not so sweet post, some posts were funny and some were meme worthy and then there were post that was straight up y that sometimes made him blush as he doesn’t know how else to react to those erted tweets to which sometimes he gets tagged on and then there were shipper posts mostly Eunhae. He has been seeing all these things for so long that he has gotten used to all weird things and accepted and even enjoyed it a little bit. Hyukie was chewing strawberry flavored long strip bubblegum that he found when he was on a trip and bought a large stock for him and his two best friends. At least they can't say he didn’t buy them anything. It’s a worldwide known fact how much he loves strawberries. His family, s even Elfs know this fact. He saw some even planning on using it to kidnap him, which he found highly amusing. When the gum lost its flavor fully he spit in into the gum wrapper to throw it out later. He took another gum which was his last stock right now and was about to put it in his mouth when he noticed yesung hyung asking or one he just smirked and put the gum in his mouth with a cheeky smile. Yesung raises his eyebrows before pausing the movie he was watching. He stood up from his chair and walked towards Hyukjae who went back to checking his twitter. 

 

Hyukjae was watching fansite pictures and videos when he felt a presence and he looked up to see Yesung looking intimidating. He was reminded of old hyung who was really hot tempered who was even scarier than kangin hyung. Even kangin hyung used to be scared of Yesung. He didn’t expect hyung to get mad these days as nowadays he has softened a bit just like heechul hyung and also because it was gum and then he remembered the time when hyung kicked the ice cream kyuhyun was eating because he didn’t ask hyung about it. Suddenly Hyukjae felt dreadful and wanted to run away from there but Yesung has blocked him in. he stood up and started to move back with hyung moving forward slowly in a predatory way. Hyukjae inched back on his steps till his back hit the wall. Now he was fully trapped with no way to go. He felt like he was going to faint when he realized that he hadn't taken a breath in the last 20 sec. Yesung leans before towards his ears.

 

“Breathe” he whispered and Hyukjae with a bit difficulty followed the instruction. Yesung moved his fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter