One.

Instagram
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a chilly night, everyone's wearing their thickest coats to cover themselves from the cold. Some are wearing their masks preventing themselves to the other cold, a disease, or from the virus that's been speculating around the world. Another chilly wind send shivers to everyone's walking along the streets of Seoul. 

Cho Kyuhyun, currently cooling his hot latte, was scrolling through his instagram feed looking for some fans' comments about their latest comeback. Their fans seemed so happy about their new track, it was out of their box, but is truly worth the try, Kyuhyun thought.

A shutter took his thoughts back to the café. It was Jongjin's phone who've made the sound, he's currently taking artistic photos of his older brother, Jongwoon, whom is now sipping on his iced coffee while trying to pose naturally as if no camera was pointed against him. Kyuhyun smiled.

​​​​​It was at this moment Kyuhyun's phone beeped, t'was a notification on his phone. An instagram post. He just existed his Instagram to hopefully try the newest game on his phone but since the username took his attention he existed his loading game and went back to the Instagram app.

He pulled the page down refreshing his feed to see the latest pictures posted. Nope, Kyuhyun shook his head, it was an Instagram story.

Jongjin excused himself to the bathroom, Kyuhyun thought this was his time to keep Jongwoon for himself. He sitted next to Jongwoon who've immediately covered his phone away from Kyuhyun's sight before clearing his throat out making himself busy with his iced coffee. 

"Aren't you too proud of me?" Kyuhyun smirked showing the Instagram story he just saw to Jongwoon. It was Jongwoon's photo of him eating ramen. Kyuhyun remembered this night, it was his treat to his hyung after his musical. The latter was to watch his musical and surprise him but had changed his mind and waited on their car outside. In return, Kyuhyun felt the urge to treat his hyung for keeping him wait too long. 

"Just because." Jongwoon looked away, taking another sip from his coffee. Kyuhyun shrugged about to drop the conversation when he heard Jongwoon whisphered. "So w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter