Saved

The Night

 Planet Earth is a dying place for the human race right now. Each day, each hour, minute and second, the human race gets taken one by one by the creatures lingering around the Earth trying to make their own race bigger and stronger by the second. It's terrifying, and it's too much for me to handle. I used to seek different shelters everyday, but since it has gotten so out of control, I decicded to stock up in one place and live there. The only problem is that I have no more food or water in order to live a "normal," life anymore, and just going into the world full of different creatures who take on human forms, is just too dangerous for me. I'm 99.9% sure that if I go and collect more needs, I'll not collect the food I need, but I'll be the food myself.

The vampires I hear out of the news are vicious and unlike any other kind of creature out there. I'm afraid to get bitten and turning into one because I know that I can't be comfortable anymore, and blood is the only thing that will feed me well. Just changing diets all of a sudden, is just too unhealthy and out of the blue. Doing something that I'm not comfortable with is not the right thing to do. It's pressuring, and overwhelming. Two words to describe me if I turn into a vampire is," I can't."

Werewolves on the other hand are basically huge dogs whose teeth are sharper than human beings, I mean same as vampires, but if vampires didn't have any powers, the werewolves could and would rip off their body apart within seconds. They can turn into their true selves anytime, but they're the most powerful when the full moon is up. On those days they tend to hunt for the humans to make their pack bigger, I on the other hand, protect myself by staying in a protected home where no one can ever find me or even smell me, and during those times, I cry and pray to myself that I won't get found by the "extraordinary." 

The witches are powerful with their magic and nothing else, they're mixed in with each community of the extraordinary. Full witches are rare to find because most fall in love with vampires or wolves. The goblins and mermaids on the other hand, are also rare, but can be as powerful as human beings. They too are mixed, and well, are almost extinct which is sad, but terrifing because the two most popular and powerful clans/packs are left to take over the world.

I had a thought so wrong yet so right one day. What if I ended my life? I mean there's nothing left for me to do besides convert to one of the packs, which I don't want to do. I want to be myself and end it that way. I can't stand the thought of being something different. The way the two groups do the things they do bother me, and I don't know why. I guess, it's just me. 

I planned it out, my death I mean, and it's brutal but there's no other way to do so. Just like my aunt did when she was alive, she jumped off the cliff near her house that had sharp rocks around it. If she only knew that there's more guys that love her than that guy that got her pregnant and ditched her with her best friend that he also got pregnant. I loved her at least, but I didn't think that she really cared for my opinion.

When I found out that she was pregnant, I was so overjoyed. I imagined babysitting her kid so happily, yet she cut the string of life to two people. I ugly cried of course when I heard of her death and her backstory, so I rushed in full speed to her ex's house to slap and beat his up for what he had done. He didn't know how precious she was to him, until he himself got karma. 

From then on, I lived in the cold longing for the warmth of someone else that was typical. I layed down in bed crying all these years surviving with no where to go besides my aunt's home. She gave me life when my parents passed, she gave me the heat of love, and the care that a mom would always do for their child. I was greatful for her existance and always will be even in the afterlife. 

The candle light, was blown out my me just like how I will be in a blink of an eye tonight. I walked out into the cold breezy air of the spring with the full moon high above the starry night sky. My flowy white night gown and my lucious long black hair moved with the wind. A tear dropped. I was trying to remember the good memories of my 18 year-old life. It was one more step until I cut my life. "Just. One. More." I whispered as I looked down at the sharp rocks with my teary blurred eyes. As I fell down, I swear I died, but somehow in the morning, I was back in my bed warmed up as the sun hit my room. I was confused, was this all a dream or was I hallucinating all of this time? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I swear, I almost cried while typing this up because I was listening to the background music of Extraordinary You starring Rowoon from SF9 and Kim Hyeyoon, and Lee Jaewook. If you guys haven't watched Extraordinary You yet, I recommend it soooooo much. Yeah, it has a lot of episodes, but they're are worth it. I also ugly cried at least 5 times or more. Oh, and check out SF9 too, they're actually so talented and their music is outstanding. Listen to their newest song and album! And listen to the RPM album if you guys haven't yet, it's actually one of my favOrite k-pop albums out there:)))))