Glasses, Necktie, and Skirt

Delinquent's Weakness

Chaeyoung comes to school like usual,  her school uniform is messy and she wears her baseball jacket while chewing her bubblegum. She's late but she just doesn't really care because for her school is and she just want to get expelled soon. 

"What is your name?"

"None of your business"

Chaeyoung is being stopped in the hallway by none other than Myoui Mina the best student of this school and also a president of the student council. Chaeyoung is about to go passing her by but Mina lift her chin so their eyes finally meet. Mina's stern voice and how sharp her gaze is seriously make Chaeyoung shaken a bit. 

"Answer me!"

"S.. Son Chaeyoung"

"Okay Son Chaeyoung,  why don't you come with me to the student council room"

"Huh? but.. "

Before Chaeyoung argue more Mina is already dragging her to the student council room. People who are inside the room are all staring at Chaeyoung while frowning.

"Mina ya,  what are you doing?"

"Sana chan, can you help me a bit?"

"What is it?"

"Fix her clothes"

"Eehh?"

Sana pouts but she is doing what Mina told her,  she helps Chaeyoung to fix her messy uniform.  Momo approaches Mina as she clearly dislike Chaeyoung being brought there.

"Hm, Momoring can you do me a favor? Please tell the teacher i'll skip the class for today"

"Eeh? It is so rare for you to not attending the class at all"

Momo look so surprised but she somehow get it why Mina said that.

"Gosh, just this time only.  Don't be too harsh to our guest,  okay?"

Momo pats Mina shoulder as she is dragging Sana to the teacher's office.

Chaeyoung frown as she just dislike it when someone touch her clothes,  she likes being messy but Mina's glare is enough to scared her a little.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"To discipline you of course,  what else? "

"Look!  I have nothing against you,  i just want to be expelled soon so stop correcting my behavior and just let me be"

"You might not know me at all, Son Chaeyoung"

"I know you are Myoui Mina"

"Ah, you might not know the rumor about me at all. Well, it's better if you see it yourself then"

Mina smirk as she walks closer to Chaeyoung,  it's a bit intimidating that Chaeyoung walk back a little until her back reach the desk.

"I'll correcting your behaviour, whether you like it or not,  do you understand?"

Mina lift Chaeyoung's chin up again,  Chaeyoung gulp down as she can feel the cold aura from the glasses girl.

"I.. I told you i don't... "

Mina shut her in as she put her finger on Chaeyoung's lips,  Mina leans closer as she stare at her coldly. 

"I never like rejection,  Son Chaeyoung"

Mina notices that Chaeyoung's necktie is a bit loosen so she pulls it, causing Chaeyoung's face get closer to Mina. Chaeyoung blush as she is in an awkward situation just now but it seems Mina doesn't even affected at all since the girl just keep fixing her necktie. 

"Done"

"T.. Thanks"

"I don't know you can be this soft?"

Mina chuckles as she teases Chaeyoung's behavior but it makes Chaeyoung get sulky.

"Shut up"

"Did you just scolding me?"

"Aniyo"

Chaeyoung look down as her eyes meet Mina once again, she mentally scolded herself for acting like scaredy cat.

Mina pats Chaeyoung's uniform and tidy up her collar shirt.

"You can go now"

"Huh?"

"Waeyo? Do you intend to stay here longer?"

"A.. Aniyo, i'll go now"

Chaeyoung is about to go out but Mina holds her wrist as she tries to stop her moving, so Chaeyoung look around and Mina grins softly.

"Next time we meet i'll make sure you are prim and proper like this"

"W.. Whatever"

Chaeyoung move her hand away as she loosen up Mina's grip on her,  she walks away from the student council with a bright red blushing face.

'W.. What's wrong with that girl, she is so weird? There won't be next time,  i'll never get caught by her again'

Chaeyoung walks fast, she keep bumping into other students and glares at them instead of apologising. She loosen up her necktie as she dislike being neat. 

******

Mina is busy stopping the girls that aren't following the school regulation,  she keep scolding them as they are fixing their clothes in front of Mina,  while Sana and Momo are busy flirting with the other students.

Chaeyoung notices Mina from a far so she's trying to go unnoticed as she walk with a group of students, she blends in as she get in the middle of them. Mina doesn't notice her at all since she's busy with other delinquent student.

'Why am i acting like this? Geez, i can fight her if i want to. Son Chaeyoung what's wrong with you?!'

Chaeyoung hit her own forehead as she scold herself out of frustration. She rolls up her sleeves as she chewing her bubblegum again.

"Son Chaeyoung ssi!"

Chaeyoung suddenly stop her walk,  she doesn't even need to turn around as she is familiar with that voice.

"I need to talk to you, can you come to the student council after school?"

Mina approaches her as she pats her shoulder lightly but it send her enough chills already.

"Y.. Yeah"

Mina walks away as she greet the other students while Chaeyoung keep holding on her bag.

Chaeyoung really plan to escape but it seems Mina send Sana and Momo to watch over her all day, she can't even skip the class at all,  Sana even follow her to the bathroom just to make sure she is back to the class.

The bell rings but it makes Chaeyoung annoyed,  since Mina is already in front of her class as Mina greet the teacher politely. 

"It's rare for you to come into this class"

"I need to see Son Chaeyoung"

"Son Chaeyoung? What's wrong with her? Did she make trouble again?"

"Ah,  not really.  I just need to help her with a few lessons since she often skipping the class"

"Omo, you're so nice. Ah,  okay please teach her well"

Jihyo pats Mina's hair gently before she goes out of the classroom. Chaeyoung sigh in defeat as she sit on the desk.

"Geez,  i didn't even make any trouble today. Why are you treating me like a prisoner?"

Chaeyoung ruffles her hair in frustration, she glares at Mina as they only the ones left in the empty classroom.

"I told you i'll make sure you'll look prim and proper"

Mina approaches her as she walk into Chaeyoung's desk. She touches Chaeyoung's necktie and fixes it again just like the first time they met.

Chaeyoung push her a bit as she is uncomfortable with the close gap between them.

"I can fix that myself"

"Really?"

"Yes,  so stop bugging me"

"Did i bugging you?"

Mina chuckles as she goes closer,  so close that Chaeyoung can feel Mina breath near her ear.

"You're worrying too much,  Son Chaeyoung"

"J.. Just stop with this mind battle. What do you want from me? Stop targetting me only"

"I want nothing from you, you keep breaking the rules so it's my job to correcting you. What actually are you hoping for?"

Mina grins and Chaeyoung start to dislike that grin because it's like a nightmare for her now. Mina touch Chaeyoung's dyed hair.

"I should be the one who ask what actually do you want from me? Why are you starting to go back to school? Why you keep being stand out in front of me? Do you want me to notice you?"

"I... I didn't do that for you to notice me!  You are totally wrong Myoui"

"Really?"

"Then why does your face blushing red? "

"It's not blushing,  i'm angry!"

Mina lift Chaeyoung's chin up again, this time she take off her own glasses as she smirk.

"You are so easy to read Son Chaeyoung ssi"

"I'm not"

Mina brush her thumb on Chaeyoung's lips slow as Chaeyoung keep staying still.

"Were you expecting me to kiss you just now?"

Mina grins as she put her glasses back, Chaeyoung grab Mina's collar shirt as she get annoyed for being treated like that. 

"Do you wanna die? Did you just mocking me?"

"What?  Did i tease you a bit too much?"

Mina grins as Chaeyoung look at her fiercely. Mina places her hands on Chaeyoung's desk as she leans closer,  Chaeyoung quickly cover Mina's mouth with her hand.

"Stop it, what do you think you are doing just now?"

"I didn't plan to kiss you though,  why suddenly you  become defensive? Kekeke"

Mina move away a little but Chaeyoung hold her necktie this time. Chaeyoung mumbles something under her breath that Mina look at her being puzzled.

"Yes?"

"I said..k..kiss me"

"You forget 'please',  Son Chaeyoung"

"... p..please"

"Such a cute puppy~"

Mina grins as she take off her glasses,  she kiss Chaeyoung lips without warning. Chaeyoung grip on Mina's necktie as Mina hold onto Chaeyoung's waist,  she pulls her closer as she deepen the kiss. Chaeyoung pulls her away after five minutes. 

"E.. Enough,  are you planning to kill me?"

"But you're so cute, and your whimper is also cute~"

"Shut up,  Myoui"

Chaeyoung get down from the desk as she takes her bag,  she is about to go out of the classroom but she turn around and fix Mina's necktie first.

Mina grins as she wraps Chaeyoung's waist in her arms,  she whisper teasingly as Chaeyoung blushes madly.

"I guess i'm succeed in making you prim and proper now,  Son Chaeyoung ssi"

"S.. Shut up,  Myoui"

*******

Chaeyoung was walking around the street aimlessly,  she wore her sleeveless skull shirt with black beanie. People kept glancing at her because she has so many piercings and tattoos. She already knew that people probably judged her inside their mind just now and she didn't even care at all. She crushed the beer can on her hand as she secretly cursed inside her head as she sit on the bench,  the rain suddebly poured hard but Chaeyoung didn't even move from her seat.

'Whatever, it's not like they actually care about me at all anyway'

"Hey!  Aren't you one of the students from Teudoongie high school?"

Chaeyoung turned around and looked up,  a girl with umbrella stood in front of her.

"Who are you?"

"Myoui Mina, the president of student council"

"Get lost"

"Hey,  you shouldn't be rude to someone who care for you. It's not nice"

Mina was about to scolded Chaeyoung's more but she stopped as she heard her name being called. Mina handed her umbrella to Chaeyoung before she ran to the car that waited for her.

Chaeyoung frowned as she held the umbrella,  she watched the girl's back as it faded and blurred with the heavy rain. Chaeyoung chuckled softly as she held the umbrella and walked to the trash can,  she threw the beer can and walked back home.

******

Chaeyoung takes off her piercings as she put them on the drawer,  she wear white t-shirt before she wear her uniform. She brushes her hair that is being dyed back to black.  She fixes her necktie as she is taking her cellphone.

"I'm done"

"Let me check it first"

"Gosh, did you just doubting me?"

Chaeyoung show herself to the videocaller id, she is a bit blushing as she sees the girl on the screen squeals and calls her cute.

"My puppy is cute~"

"I'm not your puppy"

"Yes you are, come to the student council room after school okay?"

"I get it, i'll go now or i'll be late"

"Okay,  see you at school"

"See you"

Chaeyoung ends the call and take her bag,  she's going to school on time recently. Her homeroom teacher even praised her for getting her grade up.
Chaeyoung doesn't stand out anymore but she always come to the student council room everyday after school.

Chaeyoung knocks on the door before she gets in, Mina open the door as she smiles. They both are still pretty much bickering about everything, but Mina knows well her weakness so it seems like Chaeyoung will never win against her.

"Sana said you have 29 moles,  how come i'm the only one who don't know? "

Chaeyoung cross her arms as she gets sulky while Mina hugging her neck.

"I can't believe you really fall for such terrible lie"

"Huh?"

"Do you want to count them by yourself?"

Mina grins as she whisper,  Chaeyoung cover her face as she blushes madly.

"Mina you dummy"

"You don't want it? "

"I... I never said that"

"So you are really that curious,  huh? "

"S.. Stop twisting my words"

Chaeyoung whines as she get more sulky,  Mina grins as she sit on Chaeyoung's lap.

"Tell me what do you want?"

"Stop asking me the obvious question"

"Then i won't give you"

Mina stand up but Chaeyoung pulls her back as she wraps her arms around Mina's waist.

"... k.. kiss me.. "

"I can't hear you properly"

"... please"

"You're such an obedient puppy, mine only"

Mina smirks as she lift Chaeyoung's chin up, she leans in before she capture Chaeyoung's lips.

*****

 Thank you for reading, i just wanna write a story about Chaeng being submissive for once because i usually make Mina the obedient one, lol. Hope you enjoy the oneshot and have a nice day!