Prologue

Drop Out

If there was one student that everyone in the school body would be shocked to see, that student would be none other than Ahn Yujin.

Stopping at the front gate along with her big bike, a shiny, black Kawasaki Ninja H2R, she parked. As she removed her helmet, her wavy black locks with grey highlights scattered and her cold eyes stared into space as if she owned the place.

But what shocked the entire school was when a certain dark-haired girl who's oozing with confidence approached the latter, looking up at her, showing no fear as her eyes stared at the cool chick, cold and stern as hers. 

 

Kim Minjoo. The beauty who couldn't compare to that of the god of beauty herself, and her supposed nemesis.

 

As they stood face to face, none of them wanted to lose at their staring stand-off. 

 

"You know that transportations are not allowed inside the school premises, Miss Ahn." 

"And you know that I don't care about that, Miss Kim."

 

The crowd could feel the tension rising between the two famous students from their school, IZ UNIVERSITY.

The famous junior drop-out who suddenly came back from the dead after being gone for a year and the ever so perfect yet strict senior Student Council President whose standards were higher than the drop-out's grades.

Who would ever think that these two would meet again?