Final.

Pink Skies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You can listen to this song while reading.

http://youtu.be/5y8n59JIWWc

 

--------------------

 

"Seul, I think I need your help."


"For what?"


"Joohyun unnie is mad at me," Wendy says, holding a pillow close to her chest.  


Seulgi laughs. "You know that she can't stay mad at you."


"She's ignoring me. I feel like I'm invisible to her." Wendy sulks.  


"Why? Did you let someone come close to you? Or did she catch you eyeing a girl?" Seulgi asks mischievously.


Wendy throws the pillow and it hit Seulgi straight on the face. 


"You don't need to be violent, Wan. Just talk to unnie and if she still doesn't talk to you, we'll figure it out."


Joy sees the two sitting quietly so she quickly sits beside Wendy and side hugs the girl.  


"What happened? Wendy unnie looks like a sad hamster?"


"Well, she said that Joohyun unnie is mad at her." Seulgi smiles at the girl in front of her.


"But she's really mad. She's ignoring me since we woke up. Joohyun unnie didn't bother to greet me a 'Good morning' and just passed in front of me."


Wendy is not the kind of person who puts negativity at the top but the way Joohyun is acting up, there's definitely something wrong. 


"Oh!" Joy smiles and it looks like she remembered something. 


"Oh???" The duo looks at Joy weirdly.


"Last night, she was yelling Yeri's name. Ask Yeri. For sure, she knows what happened."


Wendy smiles brightly and hugs Joy.


"Thank you so much, Sooyoung-ah. I don't know what to do without you."


"Stop being cheesy to my girlfriend. I'm here." Seulgi looks at the two and sulks.  


"You know that Joy only loves you. Stop sulking. You're not cute Seulgi." Wendy laughs while running towards Yeri's room.


"We have a schedule later, Wan. Don't forget!" Seulgi shouts while smiling.


--------------------


As soon as the duo sits inside the van, Seulgi asks Wendy about the issue. 


Wendy looks uncomfortable and keeps on looking down.  


"About that... Ah..." Wendy can't look at Seulgi so she keeps her sight on the side.  


Seulgi cups both of Wendy's cheeks and does an aegyo. Wendy wants to kill Seulgi because of that.


"Kang Seulgi, stop!!!"


"No, I won't Seungwannie! Tell meeee!"


"Fine!! Just stop doing that." Wendy keeps her eyes close while talking.


"The truth is unnie is really mad. She's mad, Seulgi."


"At you???"


"Uh... no???"


"Then who?" Seulgi asks while confusion is clouding her mind. 


"You see, Joohyun unnie tried lurking on Twitter and saw our fans' tweets. She ended up clicking on my tags on Twitter." Wendy nervously tells Seulgi.


"And what did unnie see?"


"Thirst tweets and marriage proposals."


"What are thirst tweets?" Seulgi asks innocently. 


"Ah, you see Seul... Thirst tweet is about... ualizing and literally confessing their desires to a certain person," their manager oppa explains while driving.  


"ualizing is a hard word oppa," Wendy says, trying to look for other words to describe the meaning of 'thirst tweet.'


The car stops and the manager looks at the two in the back. He handed his handphone to Seulgi and asks the bear to read the tweets out loud.

 


'Wendy can choke me and I will still thank her.'

 


"What? Wendy don't choke someone. You will end up in jail." Seulgi panics and looks at Wendy.


"Care to explain the tweets to Seulgi?" The manager gives Wendy a teasing smile.

 


'Wendy, sit on my face.'


'I want Wendy to destroy my p****.'

 


"What???" Seulgi holds a questionable expression while reading the tweet out loud.

 


'Wendy, please be my daddy.'


'Wendy is a top.'

 


"Wendy, who said you're a top?" Seulgi is laughing so hard because of that tweet.


"Her fans," their manager answers.


"Stop bullying me please."


Wendy sulked but looks at their manager suspiciously.


"Why do you have screenshots on your phone?"


"Oh, the make-up artist have them. She browsed and saw tweets and accidentally, Irene heard us."


"I think this tweet made unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter