End

Great morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I groaned as the sunlight hit my face, forcing me awake. I squinted my eyes to adjust my vision to the bright light. I cursed at myself for forgetting to draw the curtains the night before or I could have gotten a bit more shut eye. It was only 9:30am in the morning! However I couldn't worry about sleeping in anymore because I suddenly recalled what happened the night before: Yixing's and my confession to each other. I couldn't stop the huge smile from forming on my face. 

 

We were finally together! 

 

I reached out to my right for a warm figure only to be greeted by warm sheets instead, signalling that he had woken up not too long ago. I got up quickly, brushed my teeth and went out of my bedroom, excited to spend the day with my new boyfriend.

 

As soon as I exited my room, I was immediately greeted with the smell of fresh eggs being fried. My boyfriend was making us breakfast! I stood at the doorway of the kitchen, hiding myself to secretly watch Yixing cook. My oh my was that a sight to behold. He was standing in front of the stove with only a pair of boxers on. The sunlight filtering through the kitchen windows shone on his back, highlighting his milky pale skin. All I wanted to do was nuzzle my face in his broad back. 

 

And that's what I did. I creeped into the kitchen quietly and wrapped my arms around his waist. I felt him jolt a little in shock but I just snuggled into his back, inhaling his musky scent and enjoying his warmth. I was slowly melting into the heat he was emitting. I heard him chuckle deeply, making his back rumble as well. "Xing-ah, you're so warm and comfy. I could stay like this forever" I said into his back as I hugged him tighter. 

 

He turned around and took me into his arms, hugging me. "Good morning my princess" he said as he kissed me on my forehead. "Slept well?" I nodded my head happily while I shoved my nose into his chest. Yixing took it upon himself to card his fingers through my hair. We remained like that for a while, simply enjoying the comfortable silence and each other's warmth.

 

I could get used to mornings like this. 

 

Soon through, the smell of something burning filled the air. "My eggs!" Yixing screamed in horror as he turned back to the frying pan. I couldn't help but giggle at him. 

 

God he was adorable!

 

He killed the stove and grumpily threw the eggs away. They were beyond burnt and there was no way to salvage them because they were black and crispy. I could see him pouting, sad that his once perfectly fine eggs were now in the bin. He glared at me, clearly upset that I was still laughing at his kitchen mishap. "Ya! You made me burn my eggs and now you're laughing at me? You're so dead" he said as he cracked his knuckles. 

 

Knowing my future, I quickly dashed out of the kitchen not wanting to suffer from Yixing's tickle attack. I only made it till the living room which was literally beside the kitchen when Yixing had already caught me and pushed me down onto the couch. He started tickling me non-stop, enjoying the way I laughed and struggled to escape his attacks. I was wriggling around and tearing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter