ENCHANTED

LOVE SHOT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  chapter one ENCHANTED

“Enchanted to meet you.”

• Taylor Swift, Enchanted

   

 

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA — 06:00 AM 

SM ENTERTAINMENT BUILDING, INSIDE DANCE PRACTICE ROOM

 

Min-ki pauses the song soon as she hears the knocking on the dance practice room door 'We'll be back in five minutes, you can rest a little.' Groans of satisfaction are heard through the room as the five people sit on the ground, breathing hard and enjoying the few minutes of rest while Min-ki goes to the door and opened it, revealing five surprises faces and one in special has a smart mouth...

'Uh... Hi!' Min-ki notices the blush on Wendy's face soon as the words left , she bows, showing respect for the elder girl.

'Hi, Wendy-nim, enchanted to meet you.' She smiles and winks a little bit to the shorter girl, who became redder. Well, Min-ki is a fan of Red Velvet, especially Wendy; and she will not let the chance to talk to the girl and makes her blush pass. She turns to the rest of the girls 'Hi, sunbaenims!'

Even if they are in the same industry is not that easy to see the idols, mostly the famous ones. They never have the same schedule time on the industry to practice; trainees are always the first ones to arrive and the last to leave... for the other artist's everything is different... even the treatment.

'Yah, who are you and what are you doing in the practice room? The others are all closed and this is the only one we can use... Well, was... What are you doing practicing earlier in the morning, boy?' Min-ki rolls her eyes at Joy... always the same mistake... boy... but who could blame the girl? Min-ki looks really like a man... short black hair, tall, strong and tatted body, deep voice... well, it is not common to find a girl like her...

'I must introduce myself to you all, I'm Wook Min-ki, but you can call me Eros, and I don't wanna be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter