Fin

surprise

Mina had currently taken a break from packing to pace around her dorm room while mina watched her with her brows raised. Ever since momo and mina had declared their relationship in high school, they’ve been together. "I can't believe that he isn't coming anymore." 
They had a few ups and downs, especially when they realized they were going to be going to separate schools for college. Even after learning how difficult it was going to be  after spending their first year apart (minus the breaks) their love and trust in each other never faltered. momo was the only one who'd gone out of the country for college while the rest of their friends stayed back in Seoul, he was supposed to be coming back to visit since he had a long weekend and a few of his classes were cancelled.

"How long has it been since you guys last saw each other?"
After she found out he wouldn’t be able to make it back home for a few days ago, she’s been down ever since. Though she wants to be positive and look forward to the next time she gets to see him, she couldn’t help but be upset that he couldn’t fly out to see her. 
A small sigh falls past her lips, “It’s been years since I last saw him!”
Sana rolls her eyes, “Way to not be dramatic, honey.”
“Okay fine, maybe not years but—” When her phone vibrates, she grabs at it only to find out that it wasn’t him. “And he hasn’t even answered any of my texts or calls– what is he even doing?” She questions aloud, a frown settling on her pretty features. 
The brunette does her best to hide the grin attempting to grow across her lips because of course he’d already told her about his little plan. “momo is probably lovesick thinking about you,” She jokes, trying to ease the tension on her best friend’s features. “I wouldn’t worry too much about it.”

Mina shoots her a knowing look before shaking her head. “It’s just hard, ya know? I miss him all the time,” She confesses, running her fingers through her loose curls.
Sana rises from her position from her bed before wrapping her arms around the smaller girl. “I’m more than positive that he misses you too. In the mean time, you can always hang with me and tzuyu,” She offers. Mina is grateful for her best friend’s words, though they don’t exactly help. “Yeah so I can third wheel my best friend and her boyfriend? No thanks. Speaking of which, when is he coming to pick you up?”
Pulling her phone out of the back pocket of her jeans, she casually walks back to her bed while turning her phone away from the other girl. “He should be here any minute now.”
Returning back to her belongings, mina throws in a dress before glancing at the girl before her. “Where is he taking you?” Her brows furrow slightly when she notices how engrossed she looks in her phone. “Is everything okay?” She waits a few moments, taking note of the girl’s strange behavior. “Uh, sana?”
Sana's head snaps up, “Huh?”
“Is everything okay?” 
“Yeah, yeah. I was just texting tzuyu to find out where he is.”
Mina doesn’t exactly buy the excuse but doesn’t push her on it either. “So, where’s he taking you?” 
“I have no idea,” sana responded distractedly, her eyes glued to her phone.
“sana, what is going on?”
Before she could respond, there’s a knock at their door and sana almost instantly rises. “You should get that,” She informs her, a cheeky grin touching her lips.
Her features twist in confusion for a brief moment before she turns on her heel to open the door. Once she does, she almost falls back in surprise as a gasp escapes her lips. Her eyes are fixated on her tall, black haired, brown-eyed boyfriend staring at her with a smile so bright that could blind anyone. 
“Hey,” He greets, his heart pounding against his chest in anticipation for some sort of reaction from his girlfriend who’s staring at him in awe. 

Tears start to fall on its face as she jumps into his welcoming arms, her arms snaking around his neck while her legs wrap around his torso. 
Momo catches her in his embrace, holding her against him tightly. He missed her so much, his heart was swelling with love and adoration for her as soon as she opened the door.
“Hi,” The greeting is muffled as she’d buried her face in the crook of his neck, hiding the fact that she was indeed crying. “Are you really here?”
A chuckle escapes his lips when he realizes she was crying, giving her a slight squeeze in reassurance. “I think so.”
Unwinding her legs, she pulls away slightly to look at him with glazed eyes and flushed cheeks. “I missed you.”
He almost instantly captures her lips with a kiss, beginning to set her down without letting her out of his grasp.
Swept up by the emotions that had built up rapidly in her heart, mina's arms loosen around his neck, her hands finding their way behind his neck to tug him closer to her as she deepened the kiss, forgetting that her best friend was still in the room.

With one arm wrapped around her petite waist, his free hand cups her cheek, his thumbs away the tears that stained her rosy cheeks. He pulls away ever so slightly. “I missed you too,” He whispers over her lips before giving her another peck.
It was until there was an loud cough coming from a few feet behind them, bringing the two back to reality and reminding them that they weren’t alone.
Mina smiles against his lips, reveling in the moment before letting her almond hues flutter open to meet the warmth of his oceanic ones. She gives him another brief yet tight hug before turning around to look at her best friend. “You knew about this didn’t you?”
“Obviously,” sana smiles before going over to give the male a friendly hug. “Good to see you, momo.”
“You too, shabi,” He says, hugging her back.
Sana shoots him a dirty look before turning to hug her best friend. “Anyways, I’ll see you tomorrow at your place. As much as I love third-wheeling, tZuyu is waiting for me downstairs and I thought I’d let you guys catch up tonight. Besides if he found out you were here right now, he might want to third-wheel.”
“Love you, satan!” mina grins.

“I love you too.” With that, sana began to make her way out of the dorm room. “Have fun!” She sang with complete implication that the two would be up to no good before shutting the door behind her.
Mina rolls her eyes playfully, ignoring the heat rushing up to her already flushed cheeks. She turns to look at her boyfriend with a sheepish grin, “I really thought you wouldn’t make it.”
His hands find the curves of her waist, pulling her closer to him. “Yah, are you kidding? I’d never miss an opportunity to spend time with you, mitan.” He's looking down at her with adoration in his eyes. "You have no idea how much I missed you," He says with utmost sincerity.
She cups his cheek gently, "Trust me when I tell you that I probably missed you more."
And suddenly, as the two met for another kiss, they were left feeling like the distance was worth it.