dragging.

enough.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong wakes up from her dream, suddenly patting the other side of her bed. It felt like someone else was lying down beside her, and it felt warm. She looks for her phone and checks what time it was, it was still early, the sun hasn’t even risen yet.

 

She’s been staring into space for around five minutes or so, as if she saw something in the distance from her windows which faced the city lights. Chorong stood up from her bed and walked towards the windows, she rest both her hands on her table.

 

Furrowing her eyebrows, she’s been concentrating for about ten minutes now. Her eyes suddenly widen, she remembers her dream, her lips slowly forming a small smile. Chorong let out a small chuckle after she thought of how weird it was for her to smile even if that was just some silly dream, probably built up from all this cheesy scenarios she keeps on making in her head if ever she gets into a relationship....again.

 

“God, this is just a dream. It’s all fine.”

 

She shakes her head and tries to go back to sleep, but she couldn’t and eventually she just watched the sun rise. Sitting on the edge of her bed, she finally gets ready for school, first week back after winter break. College is so dragging, lectures, papers and all that. 

 

Thankfully she made the most of her break. She went back to her hometown, not wasting a single minute with her family. It always felt good being home, the air feels different, everything is just so peaceful. It just bugs her whenever she remembers that she still has to go back to the city soon since she goes there for college, having to face the sad reality of life. 

 

She plops down on one of her kitchen counter chairs, with a box of cereal and milk, using her favorite soft colored b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter