Flowers

Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk is going to park, feeling excited on what's happening. He was about to express his true feelings on his office mate, Kim Heechul. He brought a letter with a bouquet and continue to think on what he would say to the latter. He's feeling nervous in his heart but couldn't helped smile because he loves heechul way too much. 

 

"Y-yes I can do this. I hope he won't reject!" He smiled wholeheartedly. 

 

He's waiting for Heechul for 10 minutes when he feel sleepy. He sat at the bench to rest for a while and suddenly his head banging down but someone held his head.

 

Leeteuk was shocked, "o-OH , I'M SORRY!! WAIT! HEE--" He repeated it, "Hee...chul?"

"Yes, I am." Heechul smiled. 

 

Leeteuk suddenly hide the bouquet behind his back, causing the latter to laugh softly.

 

"Sorry for making you wait. It's traffic! I'm really sorry. Uhm by the way, what is that bouquet for? Are you dating someone?" Leeteuk shakes his head, signing him a no answer.

 

He started to sigh and say what he wanted to say;

 

 

"Actually...." He sighs and continues, "I want to date someone but I'm scared to be rejected. Uh yes this bouquet is for that someone I love, for the person who is in front of me right now. It's you, Kim Heechul. I love you!"

 

 

He looked down and stared at the bouquet. Maybe heechul was shocked, he just laughed and smiled.

 

"Leeteuk, stop being doomed!! I dont want to be sad today!"

He's confused, "Huh? What do you mean, sad? Did I made you sad? i'm sorry!

"You don't have to sad today, cause I also feel the same!" Heechul leaned closer and cupped his face. 

"What do you mean? You....you?"

"Yes Leeteuk, I love you too!!"

 

Leeteuk was surprised and suddenly hug the latter because of excitement. He all thought to his mind that he will be rejected but it was the opposite. Heechul returned the hug so sweet and feel the warm inside.

 

"It's getting cold, let's go home first!" Leeteuk smiled, "Yes, let's go!"

 

 

 

/////

 

 

 

Leeteuk brought Heechul to the coffee shop. The latter is confused. "Wait wait, what are we doin here?"

"I'm gonna buy you something."

 

He went to cashier to order something and went back with a smile. "Here's for you, your favorite coffee and cake!"

 

Heechul's heart was in cloud nine. It was just first day and his boyfriend was giving all out effort for him. He just wanted to cry and thank him for being a sweetest person in this world.

 

"Anything to buy, my Chul?"

"Nah! I'm satisfied with these, as long as I'm with you, my Teuk."

 

They both laughed softly and their own nicknames for each other. They are glad for theirselves.

 

"This is shocking! The great Park Leeteuk treat me in our first date. You never treat me before!" Leeteuk burst laughs.

"From now on, I'll treat you every time we date or anytime. As long as you're with me."

Heechul disagreed, "Its too unfair. I dont want to be unfair. I want to treat you, too!"

Leeteuk caressed his rosy cheeks, "Yes you may, my Chul."

"Fine fine you win. We both won for today!"

 

They finished their foods and went for a walk before the night comes; and holding each other hands and Leeteuk putting Heechul's hand in his pocket for warmth and Heechul snuggling up to him.

 

"Baby Chullie, are you warm enough?? Hmm??"

Heechul nodded in a cute way, "MmmMmm, Teukkie? Can we get home? I'm already tired."

"Yes let's go."

 

 

 

/////

 

 

 

They got in Leeteuk's house and when Heechul un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter