saving the stipper

Whatever We Lose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Music, night, stars, stage." I said and then looked at the smaller figure in front of me who's trying to drink in peace which I know won't happen at all considering how much she'd choose a quiet place but I brought her to a place which is loud. "That's one, two, three, four. Let's count the things that made you speechless for tonight."
"Yoona, bar, noise, crowd." she after she bottoms up the tequila she was drinking. "That's five, six, seven, eight." glaring at me, she shook her head. "No hate on judgement but of all places we can be, you chose one that I hate the most. It will traumatized the harmony that was created inside my head earlier ago." she whined and I laughed.
"Oh my god, for once Taeyeon! Let's not talk about work on a night out?" I nearly begged. "Besides I heard from my photographer that it's a good place for a night out. You see, she parties a lot with her friends during her flexible schedules."
"Oh my god, Yoona! For once, please stop talking about your non-existing photographer as of the moment. She takes good photos, she's amazing, she's pretty, blah blah blah. Know what? Let's just leave. We can still catch a few other bars which will probably be less noisy." she said and stood up, left a few hundred dollar bills on the table while dragging me alone.

The lights suddenly went off and someone using the mic spoke. "Ladies and gentlemen! The long wait is finally over, please welcome our main attraction for tonight!" he said and the lights went back on.

Over the stage where the spotlight is centered appears a girl that earned an ear deafening amount of praise and screams. She looks stunning. Her delicate body that would probably earn as much as I do if she became a model was slowly revealed as her companions at the stage tore apart her clothes.

She's wearing a mask, she is wearing a red lipstick and a black lingerie. The audience are screaming for her and this is not my kind of show so I decided to just be compliance to Taeyeon and to just get out of here. I'll make sure to ask Jessica what has drawn her here because she highly praises this place. She says about someone she's scouting that comes here often but I don't really know who.

I turned to Taeyeon who I felt is not gripping on my arm anymore to drag me away from this place. Instead, she was just staring, watching the girl on the center stage while being awfully awed by the stripper in the middle.

I smiled at her, no, more like smirked.

"Let's count the things that made the great Taeyeon Kim speechless for tonight. One, two, three, four." I rested my arm on her shoulders and leaned down.

"Five, six, seven and eight." I counted and leaned down closer to her so that I a whispering on her ear. "Stripper... that's the ninth thing that left you speechless tonight." I smirked.

Now says who that a Taeyeon Kim can't enjoy the place cause dang boy! You just proved yourself wrong.

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON

 

 

 

 

 

"Stripper... that's the ninth thing that left you speechless tonight."

Yoona's voice is like a bugging conscience only hers is far worse. I can't believe that I was deeply moved and awed by a stripper in a bar. Awed enough for Yoona's voice to sound so much more annoying because I can't deny it.

She saw me and what I saw is just lewd but given that fact, she still looked delicate and fine even though she's dancing that way by the pole. Thinking like this, I was then again brought back to the memory of first time seeing the girl.

"Argh! Damn you Yoona!" I screamed and forced myself to sleep through the night.

 

 

 

And what a very agonizing night indeed. Let's not get bothered like this Taeyeon, alright? I need to finish writing songs since my new album release have already been revealed by the management. Fans are already anticipating it while I am trying to calmly finish them.

Music is not something that you create overnight without giving it a proper context. And definitely my idea from yesterday have been destroyed by the chaos that Yoona have blessed me with. Blessed me? What am I even saying?

Fans that are camped outside, waiting to catch atleast a glimpse of me. I stepped out of the car, they screamed for me. Some I signed on their belongings, some I took photos with. It says on my contract that apart from those, then no more interactions so I limit myself.

I went inside and everything is as usual, busy producers, composers, artists and everything else. I am already inside my studio when she knocked in so I took a brief break from composing only to see her with a brown haired girl which I don't quite recall who.

"Taeyeon!" she boomed and walked to me, carefully trying to keep a close distance with the girl who only looked at me with an icy glare on her eyes.
"Yoona. Who's she?" I instantly asked and she grinned.
"Here's my non-existing photographer. Care to say hi?" she asked and I looked back at the girl.
"Hi." I said and she only looked at me. She didn't even answer. I looked at Yoona, clearly baffled that the certain brown haired girl is just so rude. "I said hi?" I said once again and with a little bit of emphasis. 

She looked at me. "What? Am I required to say hi back?" was her only words and Yoona grinned.

"Why, isn't she amazing?" she chuckled and looked at me. "Nobody dared talk to you that way Taeyeon because you're the agency's precious jewel as much as I but- my, my. Jessica here quite charming, isn't she?"
"Crude, you mean?" I corrected while calming the muscles on my face which is twitching to glare at her.
"Well, aren't you just so fine?" Jessica said, "Or what's the word....? Refined." she glared at me and I swear to all the living demons and those to have ceased to exist that this girl had just given me the chills.

Yoona's laughter boomed while the other rolled her eyes on me.

"I swear, Taeyeon. If looks could kill then she would have died a minute after we've arrived." Yoona said without even being worried that I am getting annoyed. Nobody dares annoy me! This girl has the nerves! "Do forgive us, Taeyeon. Jessica is already on her normal self, I'd say she's pretty nice today." Yoona said and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "Man, if you and Yuri are the first devils I've known then right know you are currently face to face with Satan." she whispered while I swatted her arm away.
"What are you people even doing here?" trying to calm down, I took a deep breath and looked at them.
"Haven't you heard?" started Yoona, "The agency hired her to be the photographer for your next album release."

 

 

Bloody hell.

 

 

 

"NO." I said firmly to my manager and there he could only try to calm me down.
"It's the agency's order. Besides, I think she has someone from above backing her up." he explained while Jessica let out a chuckle. It sounded evil. Pure evil.
"Well not exactly but I'd say that Yoona bugged the hell out of me to be your next photographer, so me listening t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter