final

hugs (and kisses) from you

Baekhyun looks around the café and nods his head. The tables and chairs were clean and neatly arranged. The floor was also clean and it reflected the soft yellow lights from the ceiling after Mark, the café’s new part timer mopped earlier. Baekhyun walks back to the barista counter and the kitchen to double check.

 

He leaves the kitchen and gives the whole café a last look. He looks at the bright pink LED lights on the café’s brick wall “Mocha House” and his eyes shifts to the wall clock.

 

12:45am.

 

He’s tired and exhausted. Running a café wasn’t easy at all.

 

 

“Baek, can you help me close the café after business hour? I need to head to the hospital. My niece injured herself in kindergarten and my brother and his wife are on a business trip.”, Kyungsoo rushed down from his office.

“Oh no, poor Ah Yoon. Hurry up and don’t worry about the café.”

“Thanks, Baek. I owe you one.”, Kyungsoo thanked Baekhyun and rushes out of the café.

 

 

Baekhyun proceeds to climb up the stairs leading to Kyungsoo and his shared office. He enters the washroom and looks at his reflection in the mirror. He furrows his eyebrow as he look at the visible dark circles below his eyes.

 

“Byun Baekhyun, you better get some good sleep later.”

 

He washes his face and dries it with a towel before making his way down the stairs. He gives the café a final look before exiting the café. He then bends down on one knee and locks the doors of the premise.

 

Baekhyun turns around and saw a familiar figure waiting near the bus stop few feet away from the café. The man’s back was facing him and as though that man knew Baekhyun’s presence, the man turns around.

 

Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol had a big smile on his face and he gave Baekhyun a loving look. He runs towards Baekhyun and pulls the smaller into a warm embrace. Baekhyun closes his eyes and wraps his arms around Chanyeol. It was comforting.

 

“Baek.”, Chanyeol whispered into Baekhyun’s ears and he kisses the smaller’s ears.

 

“I missed you. Even though I saw you this morning, I still missed you.”, Baekhyun said, hands still around Chanyeol’s torso. Chanyeol lets out a chuckle.

 

“I miss you too, Baek.”, Chanyeol gives a firm kiss on Baekhyun’s lips.

 

“The café was already closed and I didn’t see you inside.”, Chanyeol breaks the kiss and Baekhyun gave a small pout, immediately missing Chanyeol’s kiss.

 

“I was at the washroom upstairs. Yeol, I’m exhausted.”, Baekhyun leans his head against Chanyeol’s chest. “Can we stay like this for a while?”

 

They stayed in that position for around five minutes. Chanyeol tightens his arms around Baekhyun and occasionally presses soft kisses on Baekhyun’s forehead.

 

Chanyeol cups Baekhyun’s face and said “You look tired. Let’s hurry home and get you some rest.” as he holds Baekhyun’s hand and leads the way back home.

 

“How was your day?”, Baekhyun asked Chanyeol, swinging their hands as they walk along the slightly empty streets of Incheon.

 

“It was fine. Music classes went on as usual. Three new students came to register at our music academy today. Jongin was delighted when two of them registered for his dance class.”

 

“That’s good to hear. Business at the academy seems to be stable.”, Baekhyun smiled.

 

The walk back home to their shared apartment was peaceful and Baekhyun has lost count of how many times he kissed Chanyeol’s knuckles.

 

Upon reaching their unit, Baekhyun immediately heads to the bathroom and takes a quick shower while Chanyeol fixes Baekhyun’s vitamin drink and their bed.

 

Baekhyun blows his hair dry and Chanyeol comes with the vitamin drink as he sits in front of Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun drinks it and thanked Chanyeol.

 

“That’s all? Just thank you? No kisses?”, Chanyeol tilts his head in a cute manner.

 

Baekhyun smiles and mouthed “At the bed.”

 

Chanyeol immediately put the cup in the kitchen and rushed back to the room.

 

“Okay Baek, I’m waiting for my kiss.”, Chanyeol snuggles up beside Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun cups Chanyeol’s face and looks into the latter’s hazel brown eyes. Baekhyun leans forward to Chanyeol’s face and places a soft kiss on the latter’s lips, his palms still on Chanyeol’s face and his thumb caressing Chanyeol’s cheeks.

 

A kiss so soft and full of love.

 

Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun back, his hands slipping between Baekhyun’s torso as his hands make their way to Baekhyun’s back and pressing Baekhyun closer to his body.

 

Baekhyun breaks the kiss and gives a loving smile to Chanyeol. He caresses Chanyeol’s cheek and gives Chanyeol a soft peck on the lips.

 

“Goodnight, love.”, Baekhyun whispers, placing his head on Chanyeol’s nape and closed his eyes.

 

“Goodnight, love.”, Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun’s temple and switched off the table lamp. He wraps Baekhyun in his arms and taps the latter softly on the back as he drifts to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 


There you go folks, super simple. Please don't brick me TT. I promise I'll come up with a better and longer story the next time! Please be patient with me TT. I love you guys. Do subscribe and comment (i really love reading your comments guys!). Thank you for reading and staying with my account! <3