Happily Ever MiChaeng

TWICE In A Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Don't judge. This is the first time I've written anything that doesn't involve music. T.T Also, this chapter is for @mistermagic who wouldn't stop until I wrote something for him to read. This one's for you, pal.


 

 

 

“I told you that was a stupid idea!” the giant maknae, Tzuyu, walked away from Chaeyoung in a laughing fit. 

 

The group of three girls consisted of Dahyun, the oldest of the three, Chaeyoung, the tiny but feisty middle maknae, and Tzuyu, the incredibly tall (at least compared to DubChaeng) maknae. 

 

The group was sitting at a table in a small Japanese coffee shop that recently opened near their university. Chaeyoung’s face was a bright red you could see if you were standing on the moon. She hid her face in embarrassment trying to hold back tears. 

 

“I don’t even like coffee…” Chaeyoung’s cries sounded muffled under her hands.

 

Trying to contain her laughter for a quick minute to try to cheer up her friend, Dahyun spoke up. 

 

“For what it’s worth Chae, I’m glad you manned up and spoke to her. It was getting depressing just watching you stare” 

 

“... I threw hot coffee at her…” 

 

“I told you it was a bad idea to grab the cup without the sleeve. But nooooo!” Tzuyu exclaimed still unable to contain her laughter.

 

“I’m sorry, Chaeng. You’re one of my best friends but that was hilarious. I’m glad she had a bigger sweater to protect her from any burns. Or else it might have not been as funny.” Dahyun takes a moment to consider the possible really terrible outcomes.

 

“You think?! I’m just glad she’s o-“

 

The baby cub was cut off by a very soft, angelic voice.

 

“Excus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter