she's pretty

Hear my heart (Seulrene ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The drive to her apartment took longer than usual because of heavy traffic but she didn’t mind. Instead of being irritated, she tried to be as positive and calm as she always has been.

Looking through her car window, she smiled at how the street poles and the trees are wrapped with small blinking lights of different colors, how lanterns are hung in front of shops and the sound of carols are heard all around. It is indeed Christmas, her favorite time of the year.

When she got home, she took a quick shower and ate her dinner. As a singer, Seulgi remained humble despite the fame. Her lifestyle was simple yet she feels contented, everything she has is more than enough so she always tries her best to share and give back to those in need. From time to time she would visit orphanages, distribute food for the homeless, donate money and goods to organizations.

The girl really loves singing and she’s grateful that people enjoy the melody of her music.

So, for the holiday this year, she decided she’d do a charity concert at Yonsei Severance Hospital in Seodaemun-gu, Seoul.

Morning came and the singer was more than excited to share her voice to her audience. She was rushing on her way to the hospital’s function hall when she bumped into someone making the other fall on the ground.

Her eyes dilated in panic when she saw that it’s a patient. She put down the folder she was holding to offer a hand to the girl.

“I’m so sorry, are you hurt? I’m really sorry I should’ve been more careful” she felt guilty for her carelessness, she kept apologizing and bowing after the patient stood up.

Her thousands of apologies were interrupted when her manager showed up

“Seulgi! There you are, come on you still need to get your hair and make-up done. The show will start soon”

She was basically dragged away, leaving a confused-looking patient standing in the hallway.

The girl noticed the folder in the floor, she picked it up and wondered how to give it back.

 

The hall wasn’t really that big and the stage was a lot smaller than those on music shows but Seulgi loves it more. That way, she can see almost everyone’s faces when they hear her sing. She wanted to bring a smile to each person in there but instead, she was the one who ended up smiling when she saw a certain someone in the audience.

It was the patient she bumped into a while ago, she was there and she’s staring right at her.

She’s beautiful Seulgi thought.

Her pale white complexion, her long wavy black hair, her big doe eyes, sharp jaw, cute big ears, her boopable nose and her pinkish lips. Seulgi was lost in her eyes; it was as if all the people in the room disappeared and she’s all she can see.

All thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter