Embarrassed me all you want

Embarrassed me all you want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo is sweating though he is inside the coffee shop, the cashier is waiting for him to pay his order. Nervously, he glances over the long queue behind him and most of them are sending dagger because until now he can't find his wallet inside his bag.

 

 

 

He wanted to cry because he waited in line for so long - he wasted his time and humiliate himself in front of other customers. "Stupid,” he muttered referring to himself and mentally cursing Sehun and Luhan for throwing him out without getting all his stuff. "Those bastards and their in' hormones"! He was about to give up when someone interrupts.

 

 

 

“I’ll pay for it”

 

 

 

Kyungsoo snaps his head after hearing the voice behind him. The man forwarded resulting for him to step aside. He was about to speak but was cut off when he hears the man saying "you can take my order; I'll pay it all together". Kyungsoo listens and damn! he has a soothing voice and it sounds familiar he glances and studies his side profile and he can't tear his eyes because of all people why him. This day can't get any worse, why it is to be him and how come he didn't notice him, the man standing beside him is no other than Kim Jongin, the man he is fantasizing about.

 

The only reason why he takes the long route going to his college building just to pass by on the field where the man and this team is practicing.

 

The man he secretly crushing the moment Sehun bought him to their shared apartment.

 

The man he stalks daily, where it in campus or social media.

 

 

 

Kim Jongin is Kyungsoo's dream man, who wouldn't be when the man is near perfect. He is the university football team captain, came from a well-off family and a member of the student council. Despite the fame, he is also known to be a humble and animal lover and not to mention how attractive he is, he has a tan skin which he finds so manly, with his expressive pair of eyes, cute nose, plumps lips, and sharp jaw. Did he mention his body?? Kyungsoo always dreaming of how it feels to be cage by those strong and lean arms. But of course, no one knows except Sehun and probably Luhan because he will rather choose to die than embarrass himself.

 

 

 

Speaking of embarrassment, Kyungsoo remembered liking - accidentally - the man's old photo, it was posted 2 years ago and of all pictures, it was the one he wears nothing but a swimming trunk. The worst part? He used his real account instead of the dummy one. God! he wants to disappear, leave the city and never come back.

 

 

 

They are still standing near each other; the cashier is busy processing the payment when Jongin looks at the short guy beside him. He felt excited knowing that he gets a chance to talk to Do Kyungsoo, the man he always wanted to see at the campus.

 

The reason why he prolonged their practices at the field just to see the man passes by.

 

The reason why he keeps on nagging Sehun to visit their apartment just to see him.

 

The guy he checks on social media during the weekend because he misses seeing his face.

 

 

He has been crushing Do Kyungsoo for almost a year now, it started when Sehun brings him to their practice. The guy stayed for a few minutes and leave before he can join the group. It was just a glimpse however Jongin notices how beautiful the guy is. He has a soft look, his healthy raven hair is hanging low on his face, he has white skin complexion which contrasts with his. His eyes are big and are covered with his round eyeglasses. And finally, his lips, he saw him smile for a split second and Jongin feels as if his heartbeat stops. His lips form into heart-shape and he swears he has the most beautiful smile he has ever seen. When he knows that the two are flatmates, he made a way to drag himself to their apartment. He still remembers it was Saturday morning, finally he convinced Sehun to tagged him along saying he didn't want to go home after their weekend practice. He wanted to see Kyungsoo and was not prepared to see more than he wishes for. The short guy was on the kitchen counter busy preparing their breakfast, headset on both his ears and holy cow! He was still in his sleeping y shorts and a hanging-loose cotton shirt which exposed his right milky-y-thin shoulder. It was an exhausting day for him because he needed to gather all his strength not to slam the guy unto the wall and kiss him torridly and get hold of his sanity.

 

 

"Are you okay?" he found himself asking the guy. He wanted to make a conversation. He wanted to spend more time and hopefully, he can manage to invite him out.

 

The short guy just nodded and he notices the blushes on his cheeks. He doesn't know if it from the cold or because of him. However, he is mentally praying that it's the latter.

 

He started walking towards the table but Kyungsoo is not moving. It seems that he wanted to say something however was cut off by him.

 

” Would you like to join me?”, he needs to gather all his courage to invite the guy before he chickened out.

 

” Really?”

 

Jongin chuckled upon seeing Kyungsoo’s reaction. His eyes got wider and mouth agape, like he is not expecting the invitation at all and Jongin feels confident that today is going to be a great day.

 

~~

 

No one is talking, both are busy concentrating on their laptops and sipping their drinks from time to time. Until now Kyungsoo can't believe he is sitting in front of his crush. They are sharing a table and are sometimes brushing their knees underneath the table. Thank God to Jongin’s two-meter legs!

 

” I would -

 

” Can I -

 

Both startled when they talk the same time, Kyungsoo can't help the smile on his lips when he saw Jongin rubbing his nape and seeing the redness of his face. He can't understand why the man is feeling so sheepish where it should be him since he is The Kim Jongin and he is just Do Kyungsoo. Nonetheless, he is proud that he got to see this side of Jongin and wishing that it is because of him.

 

” You were saying?” he hears him asking.

 

” Thank you and sorry for what happens earlier, I didn't notice that my wallet is not with me”

 

” It is weird when I say that I'm glad you left your wallet?” Jongin said with a smile.

 

God! This is too much...

 

“Why is that?” He asks innocently. Pretending he didn't understand it at all.

 

” Really?”, the tan man teasingly said.

 

Kyungsoo avoided his gaze and bring his drink to his lips to hide his smile. He feels so giddy inside and he will not back out of their sassiness.

 

He put down his cup and look at the man in front of him, smiles still on his lips. “Care to elaborate that Mr. Kim?”

 

Jongin subtly composes himself because , hearing Kyungsoo calling him Mr. Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter