Start

MY ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything is going great between our relationship. 

 

I remembered the first time I saw you, you were at the stage singing an intermission for our schools music feast. 

 

This may sound corny but I guess that's what you called love at first sight. 

 

Yes I know it's crazy but when I saw you their looking so beautiful while singing with those angelic voice, I told myself that maybe if I would be given a chance I would definitely court you or more than that I'll love you. And you know what? I guess the luck is in my hands. 

 

One day while I was walking at the hallway, I saw you picking up lots of books that fell on the ground. I don't know what you'll be doing with all those books but who cares, right?

 

I immediately run towards you to help you pick up the books. You told me that you can do it yourself but I insisted because I know you can't. Those books were heavy. 

 

I accompanied and helped you carry those books towards the place you'll be bringing it. Simply like that and we became friends. 

 

I learned that you're one year ahead of me but why do you look younger than your age? Yes, I know that you even look younger than I am.

 

Starting from that day that I helped you, we always shared our time together during lunch breaks or any breaks we have. I have my friends and you have yours too but I guess us being together is better.

 

Seeing you never fails to flutter my heart even though I see you like everyday. Your smile is the prettiest I've ever seen.

 

I thought it was just me simply attracted to you when I first saw you and maybe in time it will disappear, but everyday with you made me fell deeply in love.

 

Everything about you is perfect in my eyes. For me, you are the prettiest of them all no matter how much you denied it.

 

When I'm with you, everything is like a dream. A dream I would never want to wake up to because being with you is the happiest that I've ever been.

 

You thought me a lot of thing. Like, how to be patient, calm, how to be happy again and most especially how to love.

 

You see, you are the only person who accepted me fully even though you know where I came from. Coming from a broken family with both my parents having their own separate families too and leaving me just like a trash. 

 

You became my family, my home.

 

You are my strength. Without you I don't know how to stand up on my own again.

 

You listened to all the lame stories I told you and you wipe away all my tears. 

 

The day I finally had the courage to tell you what I truly felt about you. It was nerve wrecking and my palms are sweating non-stop. I was so nervous that you won't accept my love for you. That maybe you just looked at me like a little sister even though I'm taller than you. *laughs

 

I told you to go in our favorite place which is the schools garden. That time of the year is when the flowers usually blooms beautifully, so I told myself that this may be the perfect time.

 

I'm there an hour before the said time I told you to go. It's better you being late than I being late, right? I know how you hate people that comes late. I just sitted there at the bench while waiting for you.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter