1 of 2

a wenjoy au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i.


“You’re my first girlfriend.” Wendy pointed her index finger towards Joy who was sitting on the couch.

The older woman sat next to her, gently placing her newly-baked cookies on the table in front of them. “You’re my first girlfriend,” Wendy repeated.

Joy on the other hand looked at her, pausing her game and smiled.


“Is that a problem?”


Wendy bit her lip in hesitation. “No, I just wanted you to know.”


“Good, because you’re my first too.”


The Canadian furrowed her eyebrows, “No, I’m not. You’ve dated Eun Woo and Sungjae.”

She raised an eyebrow, Joy just laughed at her. “My first girlfriend,” she confirmed.

Wendy grinned. “Okay, now we’re clear on that one.”


Joy sighed, reaching out for a cookie, “You never let me win in an argument,” she commented.

Wendy shrugged, resting her head on her girlfriend’s shoulder. “You don’t argue well, babe. You need to improve on that one.”


The taller woman chuckled, “Might as well.”

Wendy hummed in return, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the comfortable silence that she’s currently sharing with her girlfriend. 


They started out as friends in their first year of high school. Both of them were transferees for different reasons.

Joy was transferred because a school in a rural area was her family’s last resort to straighten her up.  Joy was failing her academics because she’d rather enjoy her privileges (being the senator’s daughter) than waste her time studying. Thus, her being transferred in a small town in Korea. 


Wendy transferred all the way from Canada because she no longer has a family in her home country. Her family died in a car accident and her only relative was in Korea, the school’s current president, Kim Heechul. He took her in and took care of her, was supportive of her all throughout and due to her high intellect and diligence, she rised in the ranks and became the top student in the first quarter and became the student body president.


She met Joy a couple of months later on the 3rd quarter. 

And this is their story.


ii.


“You’ll be taking care of Park Sooyoung,” he gave her a thick folder, “She’s the senator’s daughter so please be careful around her.”


Wendy playfully smiled, “You make it look like I’m a criminal.”


Heechul wiggled his eyebrows, “Aren’t you? You stole eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter