HyeWon

Memories About Yesterday

“It when there’s only one winner proclaimed in the game. Why can’t they make it two, like those power couple mode?” Hyejoo was complaining about the game system once again after the new update. 

 

“It’s okay, you’ll always be my number one MVP in the games we play.” I comforted her while patting her on the shoulders. 

 

“That’s not the point, I want you to the MVP as well. You improved the most since the first time you played it.” A compliment from her is rare, even more so when she’s upset. 

 

“Really it’s fine. Anything you wanna eat? I can co-” I was happy enough that I said the impossible. 

 

“No, I’ll order food for both of us. Those hags are finally gone for the day. I will thank Chuu for the suggestion.” She cooly whipped out her phone and looked at the online food stores. 

 

We were just silently discussing what dinner the two of us will have when she tapped the top of my head several times. Frowning at her, I expressed my displeasure. 

 

“What is it?”

 

“You wanna eat the honey drumsticks again? You were enjoying them so much yesterday and almost took the entire batch Haseul-unnie cooked. And also, today’s a bonus cos there won’t be anyone stealing from you. Not under my watch.” She snickered when she saw how excited I look. 

 

“You know what? I’ll get you two boxes of it since you’re being extremely adorable right now.” Her words seemed to spew off the sides of my face as I covered it with embarrassment.