Final

The Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae doesn’t like Eunhyuk. That boy hates him. Eunhyuk always makes fun of him and makes jokes about him. He really doesn't like Eunhyuk.

 

But then Eunhyuk touches him so softly that his heart starts beating faster.

 

After that, Eunhyuk pulls back his hand as if he has touched fire and washes it right away.

 

Yeah, there's nothing worse than Eunhyuk in this world.

 

He may be just in love with his enemy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why do you look so gloomy?" Kyuhyun asks Donghae. "Did something happen?"

 

"Eunhyuk makes me so angry." Donghae says.

 

"What happened now?"

 

"He made me trip when I was going to my class. I fell in front of so many students. They laughed at me."

 

"That would have been funny." Kyuhyun smirks.

 

Donghae hits him on his back.

 

"Ouch! That hurt." Kyuhyun jumps away from him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey stupid," Eunhyuk says. Donghae is in the library and studying. He glares at his enemy-slash-crush.

 

"What's wrong with you?" Donghae glares at him.

 

"Your friend is looking for you. That Kyuhyun guy. He's in washroom"

 

Donghae rolls his eyes. "I'm going to be fooled again."

 

"Whatever," Eunhyuk says that and leaves.

 

Donghae is thinking maybe Kyuhyun is actually waiting for him. He doesn't want to keep his friend hanging and goes out of the library.

 

He opens the door of washroom and a bucket of water falls on him.

 

He can hear the sound of laughter behind him. Eunhyuk and his friends are rolling on the ground. He glares at them.

 

No, he doesn't have a crush on Eunhyuk. He hates him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae is standing in front of his locker. He has changed and worn new clothes. Kyuhyun had put them there in his locker for emergencies like this.

 

He looks at Eunhyuk who is talking to his friends. He then goes to his locker and opens it.

 

A thick string of slime and glitters falls on his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter