strawberry milk flavour

tales of 3910
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

wrote this while sporting a fever but its ok no pathetic fever shall hinder me from writing bout this cute duo

 

//

 

“hey, get me-“

 

“the strawberry milk lolli, i know wonnie. you’ve been consistent with this flavour, you’re definitely addicted.” 

 

it’s definitely no secret that jang wonyoung absolutely favours anything strawberry milk flavoured, one of her favourite combinations. sakura finds it a relief that the toothpaste flavour doesn’t exist in lollipop form... or does it? it’s a possible outcome considering that there are people who are fond of the said corrupted taste. (yuck, she doesn’t even want to think about it.)

 

her censure for that flavour is seriously off the charts, to the point where she actually begged for the mint choco choco dan squad (obviously consisting of, from vertically challenged order; nako, chaewon and wonyoung) to be terminated.

 

thanking the cashier with a rather charming grin, sakura passes out the pink-wrapped lollipop to wonyoung as they both strided out of the store. it only takes a few seconds to rip the wrapping open, tossing them into a nearby bin. 

 

wonyoung gives her a judging look, eyes travelling back and forth between the japanese and her all-time favourite flavour.

 

“psh, like you aren’t with coca cola.”

 

sakura lets out a hearty chuckle at the comeback, mumbling a “touché” as she sticks her lollipop back inside . her tongue shoves the little epitome of tooth decay to one side of her cheek, shaping a ball of protrusion on the outside. 

 

it’s a little warm out today, the sun barely visible due to the surrounding vagrant whites. though it’s warmer walking side by side, accompanied by the feeling of ease.

 

“what does it taste like?” a rather dumb question, sakura admits it herself but hey, she sort of has this hidden agenda beginning with that question. 

 

she sees wonyoung’s eyebrows knitting upon her question, grimacing at her own dull-witted query. whatever, none of it is going to matter in the end anyway.

 

wonyoung pops her lolli out, staring at her own candy in slight uncertainty. sakura takes note of her plump lips, a little glossy from the candy.

 

“this? uh, strawberry... milk?” the younger one answers questioningly, unable to suppress her amused giggles, thinks sakura’s query is a little peculiar and dense.

 

a stoned look from the japanese has wonyoung almost doubling over. (but of course, no one does it better than the one and only kang hyewon.)

 

“wow, very detailed.” 

 

“it’s literally strawberry milk flavoured, what do you expect me to be detailed about?” wonyoung bumps her shoulder playfully against sakura’s, who exaggerates the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter