Kill Me, Please

Everything Is About Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

"Fany-ah, let's get divorced"

"Why?"

"I don't find warmth in you, you're too cold. Do you think I'm happy with you? "

"But I promised you to correct my attitude slowly and you agreed to it"

"I know, but sorry ... I can't wait for you too long. So let's end our relationship "

On a sunny night, many stars scattered in the dark sky. Happiness is clearly seen from the people who spend their time in the Gangnam area, almost all places in the neighborhood are crowded with visitors including one of the clubs being visited by a girl who had just broken hearted.

Hwang Tiffany.

A girl who lives alone. Her parents left her somewhere, Tiffany's life was a mess and her only hope for life was her wife, Jessica Jung. However, her wife also decided to separate from her. It is very ironic, actually not all mistakes made by Tiffany. The girl has done everything possible to change and follow everything Jessica wants, it's just that all the differences between them are too far away to be passed together. How can Tiffany, who lives alone, doesnt have a permanent job, and cannot express her feelings can survive with Jessica who has so many requests? Economic factors have always been a very big problem between them.

Frankly, the marriage that happened between Tiffany and Jessica was only because of something that happened a long time ago. Where Jessica almost died if Tiffany didnt save her from the shooting carried out by several robbers in one of the shopping centers where Tiffany worked part time. At that time Tiffany had to save Jessica who would be held hostage and because of the action, Tiffany got one shot in her stomach until she was unconscious for a week. It made Jessica's family thank her and as a thank you, they married Jessica with Tiffany.

Since the beginning Jessica didnt love Tiffany and Tiffany was not a girl who easily fell in love. How can Tiffany fall in love if her family just left her. Nobody taught Tiffany anything, she didn't even have a friend. Tiffany never felt how it feels to be cared and loved. She had tried to love Jessica, but the girl didnt even know anything about Jessica. From the beginning they were only strangers, Jessica was a customer at the shop where she worked. Whereas she was just an ordinary employee who struggled to survive. At least Tiffany tried a little better life before she finally gave up and decided to end her life later.

Tiffany exhaled roughly while gulping down her drink, she began to feel dizzy, but she didnt care. She just wants to forget all the burdens of her life with alcohol and loud music that echoes into the club. Every now and then a girl approaches her, talking in a seductive whisper, teasing her so she can do a one night stand. But Tiffany pushed them to go away from her. She was poor, how could she pay the who .

Tiffany smiled mockingly. She mocked herself for having a very bad fate.

Satisfied with her drink, Tiffany moved from her chair, she wanted to go home. Her eyes began to blur so she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Well, watch your path!" Said the figure annoyed

Tiffany glance looked at the figure, she looked at her from the bottom up, then smiled mockingly. "It's none of my business".

"WHAT!?"

Tiffany ignored her, she continued to walk out of the club.

Tiffany walked in the dark at night, staggered. Occasionally she confused not clear, until not long after Tiffany stopped when she saw a group of people approached her with a smirk on their faces.

"What? What do you want from me? I have nothing ... "

Tiffany fell on the ground, felt dizzy in her head but she ignored it. Tiffany got up again and wiped the fresh blood that flowed from the wound in the corner of her lips.

"You want to fight with me?" Tiffany asked as she grinned, the girl told the people to come to her but all she received was a cynical gaze that made her heart ache even more.

Tiffany knows that if she is poor, she often gets cynical stares from rich people. This time, Tiffany didnt let them step on her pride so that the next second, Tiffany tried to hit one of the people in front of her but missed. Tiffany actually got a hard blow on her back that made the girl fell back on the ground.

" you guys !!" Tiffany shouted, trying to move again.

However, this time the people above her didnt give Tiffany to fight them. They actually began to brutally hit Tiffany until fresh blood filled Tiffany's face.

"That's what you get if you dare to touch my body even if only a little" said someone.

Then a group of people on top of Tiffany step aside, giving way to a figure who slowly steps toward Tiffany. The figure lowered her body, until one of her knees landed on Tiffany's chest.

Tiffany whimpered, she felt difficulty breathing because of the intense pressure on her chest.

"Kill me," Tiffany said quietly, but it was clearly heard in the ears of the figure.

"Why? You want me to send you to hell? "

"Just kill me, please" Tiffany asked quietly, unknowingly, tears flowing from the corner of her eyes.

Tiffany is ready if she has to die now. She was really tired of her life. There was nothing else she hoped for, Tiffany had lost everything. Everyone left her.

"Please ..." Tiffany pleaded and then vomited blood from until the fresh blood hit the face of the figure.

The figure was surprised, the figure moved to her feet without taking her eyes off the girl below her.

"What did she just do?" the figure asked herself

"Yeah, wake up. Don't pretend you are dead! You even acted rude to me when you were clubbed earlier "she said as she kicked Tiffany's body softly, but there was no movement from the girl underneath except Tiffany's eyes that were tightly closed with a pathetic condition.

"WHAT DID YOU GUYS TO HER! ??" the figure shouted to a group of people who worked as her errand boy.

She looked angry, she even pulled the collar of one person in front of her and hit him hard.

"TAKE HER TO HOSPITAL !!"

.

A doctor comes out of the operating room, her face looks tired after spending a lot of time to save patients who come early in the morning in conditions that she herself is not sure can save her or not. Even so, it is her duty to save all patients who need her help to get well soon and be able to move as usual.

"Taeyeon-ah" she called as she approached someone who was sitting in a seat waiting, "What have you done?? You know, she got a lot of scars. Her right leg and left hand were fractured, her femur and ribs were broken. I almost couldnt save her because of bleeding in her head " she explained

"I-I only asked my men to teach her a lesson because she dared to hit me at the club. I-.."

"Taeyeon-ah ... your job is only the leader of a security company. You have a lot of employees who work as bodyguards, but you shouldn't use them to beat up my patients who accidentally acted like that to you. For heaven's sake, Tae. You should protect people instead of beating them to death! ”

"CK! Stop talking about what I can and can't do. You see, I'm a leader. I'm free to do anything! "

"Taeyeon! I can throw you in jail, if this happens again! " She snapped, then the girl set foot past Taeyeon.

"WHAT?? YAH, Lee SOONKYU! " She said while chasing after the doctor.

"Once again I hear you call my Korean name and family name, I will kill you, no matter if you are my only sister" threatens to make Taeyeon silent and let her sister leave her.

Nothing is more scary than the threat that comes out of the mouth of her sister. As cruel and rude as Kim Taeyeon, she will lose to her younger sister. The sister she loved so much, only Sunny was the family that Taeyeon had. They are not siblings, but the two girls love each other. Taeyeon found Sunny when she was still working as a bodyguard abroad, she saved Sunny from the violence of her parents.

Taeyeon chuckled as she recalled her sister's past, she did not think if her decision to adopt Sunny as her sister was the most correct thing. She thought, she would not be able to take care of her younger sibling given her super busy work. However, she could see it for herself, now Sunny became a smart doctor who had a good personality unlike her.

Taeyeon turned to the source of the sound, she saw several nurses out of the operating room while pushing a hospital bed carrying Tiffany's body. Then, she approached her and followed where the nurses took Tiffany away. Until soon, they arrived at one of the VVIP rooms. The nurses quickly arranged the beds and medical devices that Tiffany needed.

"When will she wake up?" She asked one of the nurses

"I'm not sure the patient will wake up quickly, her condition is very bad. For now she was helped by this medical device "explained the nurse who made Taeyeon stiffened," We will continue to monitor her and if something happens to her while we switch tasks, you can press the emergency button " she continued, then left the room.

Taeyeon sighed, she remembered when the girl who was now lying in front of her asked her to kill her. This is the first time Taeyeon found someone like this, most people who dare to ask for forgiveness and kneel in front of her not to kill. But this time it was different. Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter