Final

deep desires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae needs to make Eunhyuk see that he loves him not like an older brother but like a lover. But Eunhyuk never sees how much Donghae likes him. He only looks at Donghae as a cute younger brother. 

 

This makes Donghae angry. 

 

"What should I do to make him see me as a man and not as a kid." Donghae asks Kyuhyun.

 

The mangnae looks up from his video game.

 

"Get him drunk and him?" Kyuhyun suggests. He isn't serious about it even though his expressions are very serious. 

 

Donghae's eyes become wide.

 

"That's a good idea. Why didn't I think of it before?" Donghae jumps up.

 

Kyuhyun doesn't even get a chance to stop him. He leaves quickly. 

 

 

 

 

He has to make Eunhyuk drunk so he takes apple juice and mixes it with beer. Donghae goes to Eunhyuk's home. He has told his parents that he is going to his friend's home and may not return.

He knocks at Eunhyuk's door. The door opens and Eunhyuk is inside. 

Eunhyuk is dressed in casual clothes and still manages to look extremely hot. Donghae tries not to drool at the strong biceps. Eunhyuk is leaner than Donghae but really fit. Donghae thinks that he should start exercising now because his weight has been increasing a lot.

 

"Donghae? What are you doing here?" Eunhyuk asks and lets him inside.

"Brought you this," he shows the two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter