☆★☀︎

be with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bird’s chirping, warm bedroom is lighted up with sunshine of city of Seoul from outside right through the windows to Heechul’s white milky face and closed eyes. Heechul stirred in the bed under the comfort black duvet.

 

Feeling bothersome to the thingy that waken his up from his good sleep after “exhausted” night, Heechul groans. He stretched his arms and yawned while eyes still trying hard to open. He turns his body around and then his arms hit solid object behind him. Heechul feels confused but then he remembered what is the thing beside him. He shrugged it off and put his hand on the arm that circling his waist.

 

The arm feels Heechul moved and immediately brought him closer to the another body behind Heechul. “Teuk ah,” Heechul lazily said in hoarse voice as he just wake up and the effect of last night. Heechul is half awake now but still his head comfortably lied on Leeteuk’s arm as his pillow.

 

Leeteuk groans this time and brings their body closer again. The arm under Heechul’s head has moved to wrap around Heechul’s white shoulder. Leeteuk nestled his head onto Heechul’s back. Heechul just wanted to continue his sleep but he knows it’s almost noon and they need to wake up now. “We should wake up now. It’s almost noon,” Heechul taps softly the arm around his shoulder and dropped a soft kiss on it. He blinked his eyes a few times causing him to fully awake now.

 

Finally Leeteuk slowly cracked open his eyes and he loosen the gripped around his lover’s body. Heechul takes this chance and turns around to face Leeteuk. Leeteuk smiles when he opens his eyes fully the first thing he saw was Heechul’s beautiful handsome face which were inches away from his own.

 

“Morning,” Heechul greets. He gives a soft morning peck onto Leeteuk’s smiling lips. “I need to sleep more,” Leeteuk whining and his naughty hand on Heechul’s back pulls him into his embrace until their upper body meets each other’s. Leeteuk put his head under Heechul’s chin and nestled his hair in the crook of his lover’s neck.

 

Heechul yawned again and stretched his arms making Leeteuk to leave a few kisses on his exposed chest. Heechul chuckled at the tingling feeling on his skin. He pushed back his body to look affectionally at Leeteuk’s morning face. He caresses Leeteuk’s warm cheek. “I love you,” Leeteuk mouthed ‘I know’ to respond his lover’s morning confession.

 

Leeteuk who is fully awake, propped up his body on one elbow and looked down on the man he loves with all his life beneath him. His hand caressing softly Heechul’s side body without any lust— just want to express how much he cares and loves the pretty man under him.

 

“You are always beautiful and handsome whenever I wake up to this view every single morning. Well, though we always wake up around noon but still,” The view in Leeteuk’s eyes right now is Heechul who is laying on his back with his blonde hair spread on the black pillow.

 

“You cheezy man! I guess my Park Jungsoo is awake now so why dont we go clean up ourselves and I want you to prepare our breakfast or maybe our brunch,” Heechul who feels shy on the cheezy lines Leeteuk always uttered everyday, pushes away the man on top of him on the chest. He almost got to escape Leeteuk but the older succeed in stopping him by showering his face with a lot of kisses, making him tickles at it.

 

Laughter filled in the room with Leeteuk keep teasing, tickling Heechul. Their almost afternoon cuddled making Heechul’s dog, Bok to barge into the room and jumped onto the couple’s bed.

 

“Bok ah, help me,” Bok who saw his owner who is struggling in Leeteuk’s arms barking loudly and used his tiny legs to kick Leeteuk away from Heechul. 

 

“Hahaha! Leeteuk, stop it!”

 

“I wont because I love you so much,” Leeteuk mumbled while his lips still kissing Heechul all over his face. After Leeteuk ran out of breath, he stops and pulls away. He observes all over Heechul’s face and said,”I want you to know that I will always love you for whoever you are until the end of my life,” Leeteuk takes Heechul’s hand on his upper arm and brought it to his lips to kiss it softly.

 

“I love you,” Without waiting for Heechul’s answer, Leeteuk leans down and gives a long tender kiss to Heechul, ignoring Bok beside them. Heechul wrapped his arms around Leeteuk’s neck to deepen the kiss more.

 

Well the couple takes quite time to pull away from each other and to step out from their comfort duvet.

 

 

Heechul takes turn today to cook for their dinner. He is getting every ingredients he needs from the refrigerator and Leeteuk comes to the kitchen. Heechul ignored his presence and moves to wash the vegetables and meats in the sink.

 

Leeteuk pouted and went to hug Heechul from behind. “You are ignoring me,” Leeteuk said in slightly annoyed tone. Heechul hummed and his hands still working hard under the water.

 

“Pfft!” Leeteuk rolled his eyes and huffed. He let Heechul go. “I’m going to take our dogs for a walk,” Heechul hummed once again, head still focus in the sink.

 

Leeteuk knows how to tease the younger. Before he left the kitchen, he cupped Heechul’s cheek and gives him deep long kiss while the younger tried to save his head from Leeteuk’s gripped. He whimpered in the kiss and before he can hit Leeteuk with the wet gloves he is wearing, the older has already let him go and escape.

 

“Yahh!!” Heechul shouted. Leeteuk appeared again from behind the wall and gave him the wide naughty grinned to his lover. Leeteuk gave him a blow kiss and left the house with their dogs. Heechul scoffed of disbelief at the older but he can’t help to smile at him. 

 

Heechul has now moving to cut the ingredients. Just a few seconds after cutting, Heechul could feel the pain on his abdomen. He put down the knife but his hand still gripped on the knife hardly. He takes a deep breathe and let it out slowly.

 

He has felt this pain since months ago. But he shrugged it off as he thought maybe because he eats random food or maybe missed his eating time. But today the pain isn’t a joke. It’s more painful than before.

 

After calming himself, Heechul tried to stand straight again. He takes the knife again. Before the knife touch the ingredient, the pain kicked in more painful that before. He let go of the knife and moves to sit on the chair in the dining room. One hand on his abdomen hold tightly onto the pain spot.

 

Heechul’s neck and forehead have been covered with plenty of sweats. He gripped onto the white marble kitchen counter until his knuckles turned white. He tried to support himself to walk to the dining room to sit on the chair.

 

“Just... a little bit-“ Before Heechul could reach the seat, he slipped and fell to the ground cause of the sharp pain that his body cant hold it anymore. His eyes went blurred and he can’t even shout to ask for help as he felt he has slowly lost his consciousness.

 

 

 

"Sir, which one is your choice?” Leeteuk contemplated on the two shining objects in front of him. The finger under his chin and Leeteuk hummed.

 

“I will pick this one,” Leeteuk pointed to his choice and he smiled satisfied at his choice until his tiny dimple appeared at the corner of his lips. He is  very sure Heechul gonna love it. He then bought it and started to walk home with their dogs. It’s almost dinner time and the sun is setting down soon. He kept the thing he bought just now in his pocket and made sure it safe there.

 

“Heechul ah,” Leeteuk called his lover once he get into their apartment. No response. “Kim Heechul,” he shouted again. Then he started to feel scared. No sound of someone cooking or cutting and the house is almost dark as no lights were switched on. Leeteuk switched on the light in the living room.

 

“Where did he go?” Leeteuk wondered and went to the kitchen. When he the light, his feet was kicking something.

 

“Heechul ah!! Kim Heechul!” It was Heechul laying unconscious on the wooden floor. Leeteuk takes Heechul’s body and laid it on his laps. His face was pale like no blood circulating all over his face and his hair was sweating.

 

Leeteuk pick Heechul up in bridal style— arms under his thighs and neck. He struggles with Heechul in his hand to get the car key. 

 

Leeteuk never let go of Heechul’s hand while he dashed his car through the heavy traffic to the hospital nearby. He wants to make sure that Heechul’s hand still warm and his pulse beating normally.

 

 

 

“Thankfully you sent him in the time, sir,” the doctor smiled to Leeteuk. They glanced over to Heechul on the bed still eyes closed. The iv is dripping into his veins.

 

“I would love to ask you to have a CT scan for Heechul. I cant diagnose yet what’s wrong with his body. We will get the results as soon as possible, probably tomorrow morning if you agree to the scan. To at least to make sure Heechul is just having his regular gastric like you explained to me,” Leeteuk smiled weakly. The doctor gives a slight pressed on his shoulder before left the room.

 

Leeteuk’s heart is scared and worried when doctor said Heechul needs to go through further check up upon his body. He went to sit beside Heechul’s bed and looked at him worriedly. He hold onto the hand lying weakly on the bed.

 

“Everything’s gonna be okay. You are just having your regular pain,” Leeteuk caressed Heechul’s hand softly. He is trying to be positive as much as he can. “I’m sorry. I— I should take care of you really well,” Leeteuk sobbed. He tightly gripped onto the white hand as he felt sorry to let Heechul like this— laying weakly on the bed. He should have told Heechul to do a check up but he didnt.

 

“Teuk ah,” Leeteuk flinched at the voice. He wiped away his tears and looked upon the man who just awake. He pats softly Heechul’s blonde hair.

 

“I’m here. Don’t worry,” Leeteuk dropped a long kiss to Heechul’s forehead with a sorry heart to the younger.

 

 

 

Next day, Heechul has done a CT scan like doctor had asked him. Leeteuk was called by the doctor to his room to have a discussion about Heechul.

 

“I was hoping it was like what you explained to me but I’m sorry, Leeteuk ssi,” the doctor stopped. He barely raised his head and met Leeteuk’s eyes as he felt sorry to announce this awfully bad news.

 

“I am sorry to say that Heechul is diagnosed with stomach cancer in stage 3,” Leeteuk was stunned. He felt there are a whole of universe fell, crashing on him. He didn’t know how to react and he can’t imagine how Heechul’s reaction is. No tears can describe how devastated he felt right now.

 

“He should do a prior check up but he took it too easy so it slowly grew up until this stage. But dont worry, he still can be cured if we take an action from now. There are a few ways—“

 

“Dont tell me the way how to treat him. Just— please help me how— how to tell this news to him. I’m— I am—“ Leeteuk put his palm on his face and pushed his hair back feeling frustrated.

 

So the doctor and Leeteuk went back to Heechul’s room to deliver the news. When Leeteuk came back to the room, he saw the smile Heechul. The smile that he is so scared will disappear when the younger knows about the cancer he had. He doesn’t want to lose it.

 

Heechul opened his arms for Leeteuk to come and give him the warm hug that he missed a lot even just a few minutes away.

 

“Hey,” Leeteuk hugs Heechul so tightly while both sitting on the bed— never let go of each other. Leeteuk gives a few tender kisses on Heechul’s white neck while trying his best to hold up any tears from wetting his shoulder. The doctor gives the couple a few times so Leeteuk can keep Heechul relax and calm. Heechul finally leaned back to see Leeteuk’s face.

 

“The doctor would love to talk to you and,” Leeteuk intertwined his hand with Heechul very tight like no chances of letting it go and caressed it with his thumb. “I will be here with you,” Heechul looks at the doctor with bright eyes as he assumed it was regular gastric that he had and hoping he can go home today.

 

Leeteuk cant bear to look at it. He had his head down, avoiding his teary eyes from Heechul. He has started sobbing the moment the younger opened his arms to hug him as he knows there will be a huge unfortunate news he gonna know soon.

 

“Heechul ssi, we have did a few observation on your result and you are diagnosed with stomach cancer in stage 3,”

 

Leeteuk was shocked because Heechul didn’t cry or give any reaction. He froze. This worried Leeteuk more. The fingers that intertwined with his loosen. Leeteuk knew from this that he needs to be strong for Heechul.

 

He wiped away his tears and sit straight in front of Heechul. The doctor left the room as he understands that Heechul needs time to digest all this sudden unfortunate news in his life that’s related to his dead and life.

 

“Hey, hey, look at me,” Leeteuk takes hold of Heechul’s shoulder and tries to lock eyes with him. “You got this— I mean, we. We can make through this. We can do a treatment and— and—,” Leeteuk lost of his words as he cant stop himself from sobbing while Heechul still looks calm. “Heechul ah. Heechul ah,” Leeteuk shakes his body but no respond.

 

“Kim Heechul!” Leeteuk raised his voice this time and Heechul flinched. Finally Heechul looks into Leeteuk’s eyes. The tears started to pool around his eyes. “I’m— I’m sick, Teuk. I’m sorry... I’m going to die soon. I should take care of myself well. You need to stay away from me. I— Don’t touch me, Teuk,” Heechul slaps away the hands on his shoulder. Heechul’s eyes turned red. “I’m sick. Please... Please... stay away from me,” Heechul sounds calm.

 

Leeteuk tried to reach Heechul’s hands “No! We are going through this together. And we gonna do any treatment that we can—“

 

“It’s me, Teuk! I’m the one who sick! You aren’t! I’m the one who had the cancer! We can’t be together anymore like we used before! I’m disgusted!” Heechul avoided from touching his lover’s hands as he felt himself disgusting and a virus that can hurt Leeteuk but truthfully he wants to hug Leeteuk, he wants Leeteuk to be there with him and to hold his hand, give a lot of positive words to his fragile body right now. Heechul hugs his knees and cried in his own arms.

 

How Heechul wishes to cry in the older’s w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter