First Chapter: Keiko

The Child Of Love

Keiko yawned and stretched, slowly sitting up. She cast a glance around her room and she eyed the calendar, marking today as the first day of classes.

 

She got out of bed, and got dressed in her uniform, slinking out of her room, only to see that her Papi was making pancakes.

 

She flopped down onto a chair by the counter and laid her head against the cool granite. 

 

“So, today’s the big day, huh?”

 

“yeah, I guess so” she said,  responding grimly to her papis words of excitement.

 

She groaned as he slid a plate of cat-shaped pancakes under her nose.

 

“Come on! You need your energy for the first time at UA!”

 

“Papi”, she grumbled, pulling her head up to face him, “ I’ve been there before, just today is the first day of attending actual classes there.”

 

“So I guess your more like you other father in the morning, huh?” Hizashi said leaning his arm over and ruffling her half-and-half hair.

 

Just as she was about to groan and complain, another figure entered the room. A scraggly unshaven man dressed entirely in his yellow sleeping bag, it was a miracle how he got around in that.

 

“Well speak of the devil!” Hizashi said, walking over and placing a peck on Shotas cheek.

 

If Aizawa was at all dazed by that, he didn’t show it.

He waddled over where Keiko was and plopped himself down on the other stool. “Morning” he grumbled.

 

As she began to munch on her pancakes and regain her energy, she turned towards her father and questioned him, “Hey dad, no offense, but are you rEaLlY going to wear that to the first day of school?

I mean at least Papi is going to wear his hero outfit.”

 

Aizawa just blinked at her and replied groggily “ I wear this every year, and yes, I am wearing my hero costume under this.”

 

Keiko facepalmed as Yamada and Aizawa continued to chat leisurely.

 

Sometimes her dads annoyed her. 

 

Yes, she said that. Her dads.

 

She was Keiko Aizawa, daughter of both Hizashi Yamada and Shota Aizawa.

 

Biologically.

Yeah.Weird.

 

Anyway, if you couldn’t already connect the dots about how she spent so much time with the both of them, and her hair was on the left side all blond, along with the right being all black.

 

Then you could tell by her quirk. She likes to call it “throw sound”, but it’s really just her interfering with the sound waves.

 

She can make other sounds sound like they came from far away, or just make them too soft to hear.

 

She can also raise her voice decibel scale, high enough for her to cause damage ( like Yamada ).

 

She can also do a few other things regarding sounds, but we can get to that trickery later.

 

And it was only thanks to her wonderful fathers and their harsh quirk training that she barely got in through recommendations.

 

She looked up at the clock and realized that it was almost time to go. She quickly packed her bag and stuffed a cat pancake in , waving both her parents goodbye.

 

They lived fairly close to the school, and even though her dads could drive her there with them, she wanted to get in an early morning jog.

 

Soon, she arrived at UA, and already having memorized the layout from her visiting her father for years, she easily made her way to class 1A.

 

Walking through the very large entryway, she noticed some people were there already, along with a blue haired kid with glasses shouting at an angry blond to gEt hIs fEeT oFf tHe dEsK. Keiko tuned him out but regretted it as he approached her

 

“My name is Tenya Iida” he said with chopping gestures “I’m from Someii private academy, what is your name?”

 

Keiko stammered-

 

Welp, that’s all for this chapter, hopefully the next one will clear a few things up!