All My Idols- Multiple Idols x OC

Fic Recc~

All My Idols 

Author: Xiumin_on_this_

Description:

Twenty-two year old, Charlotte Quinn has decided, on a whim, to up and move to Korea. She has a good idea of the culture and knows the language well, and can't deny her love of kpop. So when she runs into big bang at the airport on her way to her new home she doesn't know what to do. Somehow she ends up befriending them and is lead into a whole new world of idols. She doesn't know what to do when she sees all of her favorite idols in person and is even more thrown off when they want to befriend heras well. What is a girl to do but say yes?

 

Chapters: Currently 36

Status: Ongoing

Rated: NR

Pros:

I love the main character she's soooooo cute!! I love how she interacts with everyone and I count this as an EXO x Reader/OC because they are a very large part of the story! The Idols are all written so well and I feel as if I'm actually with them! I really don't know what else to say, you just need to read it! It has so much fluff and comedy in it and moments that make me want to scream in happiness. 

Cons: 

Updating takes forever, I feel like it's on hiatus now. The way the later chapters are written get pretty weird with how it's just people constantly talking and it's hard to follow.