Chapter 1 : the bad news

The Spoiled Brat's Phobia

 

 

The crazy ahjussi is freaking back...

 

The bad news. The freaking bad news.

 

" What will I do, I'd like to spend my summer peacefully!?" She said hysterically but still end up looking like a whining baby. She almost throw her friend's phone out of the window due to frustration. 

 

" Peacefully, you mean? Shopping? And buying every latest gadgets, bags  and shoes in the mall? That's so boring." Her friend Jeongyeon said, one of her two friends, they are the only people who can keep up with her crazy antics.

Unlike, Momo, Jeongyeon doesn't belong in high class society. She's not rich, infact she's Momo's family scholar and she tutors her in return.

 

" So what's exciting to you? Studying?" Momo rolled her eyes and sounded really disgusted. She's not really into studying. She loves to dance and very passionate in dressing up that:s why she dreamt of becoming an idol and a very famous fashion designer, which her father opposed. Being the only heiress of that freaking big company she needs to study hard especially in managing a huge business but she can't just put all her efforts on something that she's not interested to.

Being a loving father, even though he wants to push her daughter to study ridiculously hard for their company, he just can't. He's too soft for her. He needs someone to discipline her, and that's no other that Kim Heechul, from what she believes the biggest jerk in the World. 

 

" Yeah, Momo. Studying. If only you listened to me your father won't bring Mr. Kim Heechul back. Thanks to your crazy and y attitude. " Jeongyeon said with full of sarcasm. " Stop whining. You can't do anything about it. You're the reason behind it anyways."

 

" NOOOO! Shut up, Jeongyeonie! I'm sure there is something I can do."

" I don't think there is. A hopeless case like you needs a desperate measure. " 

 

" I'll try to convince daddy that I don't need him. I have you. I'll promise him to study harder and ace all my exams."

 

Jeongyeon just shakes her head. She said it last year, her father is probably tired of those empty promises. She just watched her friend storm out of the room. She knows what will happen next, she kind of anticipated it. Well, Good luck my little Moguri.

 

 

" DAAAD!" she hurriedly gone to his office. That's the tone she uses whenever she doesn't get what she want or whenever she's annoyed about her father's decisions or choices. She was about to cry and whine all her heart's content but stop.

 

She was taken a back when she saw someone seated in front of her dad's table. She knew who he is. 

 

The Bad News.

 

She wanted to turn around and run away but she just can't. It feels like her feet were glued on the ground. Her heart is beating aggresively likes it's gonna bounce out of her rib cage. 

 

What the hell! If you are in your right mind, Momo. You should be running. Why are you so stun? 

Too late for her. He slowly turn to her direction. 

 

Oh Holy Crap! 

She feels like she's gonna collapse in any moment. His eyes, when did it get that cold? Last time she saw him was on facebook. He's smiling like he's some kind of a sweet guy. Ugh! What a fake stupid liar. To other girls, he's this sweet, gentleman oppa but to her he's like the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler. He's scary. He's the only person in the World that can freak the hell out of her. 

 

" Oh, nice to see you again, my momoring."

 

That ahjussi should stop calling her like that. She wanna puke. No, she just want to disappear as of that moment. She's praying and hoping that this is all just a bad dream, a very very bad nightmare. 

 

"Aren't you happy to see me?" She can hear sarcasm in that question because clearly he knows she wasn't a bit happy. She hates the idea of being baby sitted by that scary Ahjussi. She eighteen for pete's sake. She's of legal age. Who needs a baby sitter when you are eighteen? Even with her father being away for almost a year she knows she can survive. Well, survive but that doesn't mean she can be out of any trouble. 

 

She just shook her head. She can't really speak. That make him smirk. Oh the devil is really back  her life will be a living hell.

 

" Momo, since it's summer you have to accompany your oppa to one of our hotel chain in the province. You know how good he is in managing business, right? I hope you can learn from him." 

 

She wanted to violently react! She want to disagree but being faced with Mr. Kim Heechul and his cold stare. She just can't even utter a word. 

 

" Oh, I have to go. I leave you with him. I believe you have a lot of catching up to do." Her father even patted that Ahjussi's shoulder as if allowing him to control her freaking life. 

 

Catching up my !!!

No way.

This can't be

 

She have to overcome her phobia!!! She have to overcome Kim Heechul!!!

 

****

 

Note: Forgive me if there's any mispelled words or wrong grammars. I told you, english is not my first language. And also I don't proof read. 

 

So hows the first chapter so far? Kind of cliche right? Leave a comment!!! It is much appreciated!!!