Finale

The reason why

 

Mina is driving her panamera porsche. She on the way to pick up her girlfriend sana from work. While waiting for the traffic light to turn green, she took out and  look at the small box from her pocket. She planning to propose to sana. 

The traffic light turn green, mina continue driving when suddenly..... BAM!!!!!.... mina can feel warm liquid falling from her forehead and minute after that she fainted.. 

Sana running in the hospital hallway and head straight to the emergency section. Her face red from crying and tear won’t stop. “Mina... mina... mina..., momo.... mina?? She... she... “ sana say while looking at momo her bestfriend. 

“Shussshh... it’s alright. She gonna be okay. She strong like you.” Momo try to calm sana. 

After five hours of waiting, doctor finally came out from operating room. “The operation is success. We manage to stop the bleeding but her condition is very weak” the doctor say to sana. Sana feels her legs like jelly. She collapse on her knee ... sobbing mina name.. 

After a month in ICU.. mina is being transfer to normal ward. Her condition is getting better but the side effect from the accident.. mina lost her memory. She doesn’t remember sana..

But sana does not give up. Everyday she will come and vist mina at hospital. Telling their love story to mina even she doesn’t remember. 

One day sana visit mina at her home. While stargazing under the tree, sana start singing “You.. you are my everything.. believe i wont forget bcoz if we grow apart there no point to anything” 

Mina eyes wide hearing sana singing. It trigger something inside her mind and soul. Suddenly her head is pounding and the pain overwhelm her. She lose consiousness. Sana panic and shaking mina body while screaming for help.  

One year later... 

“There a reason why i want to walk hand in hand with you” mina said

“ i know l’ll always love you” Sana reply

 They said these magic word while dancing on their wedding day.

The end