That Way Is......

The Way of Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His name may still be Park Jinyoung but the status he has now is different. Previously, he was the son of a famous thief in this city. However, now he is Park Jinyoung son of Jackson, a restaurant waitress and Mark a restaurant chef.

And today is the first day he will go to school in a new school, Apgujeong High School,close to his new home in Apgujeong,  Jinyoung hopes that everyone in his new school will accept him, because this time he did not come with the status of a child of a thief. A smile developed on the face of the sweet boy as he approached his two fathers to say goodbye to school.

"School is definitely a happy place."

Those words were only responded by nods from Jackson and Mark. At least they understand that their adopted children are excited about their new school. This time Jackson looked at Mark, as if asking for approval and the gaze was met by a nod from the husband. Jackson almost refused this child because an orphanage keeper forbade him and Jackson knew that the child could not be as bad as his father a famous thief. Jackson knew very well that this child did not have any sin. Then Jackson will and supervise the child at his school.

"I escorted you, don't worry about people."

The utterance that was submitted which looked back looked rather surprised. The family he has now is indeed a simple family that is not much different from his family before, but looks more perfect and better. Both his father was good and the important thing was his father wanted to take him to school. When he was with his biological family there was never such attention as now, it was really fun.

"Come on Dad."

 

 

 

 

And now, he was in the car staring at the school gate to the big writing that says Apgujeong High School with hopeful eyes, this is where Jinyoung is at the new school where he will learn and meet new friends. After in front of the school gate Jinyoung said goodbye to his new father and got out of the car, and Jackson smiled at the handsome boy. Jinyoung thinks that his father will leave him and go to work. In fact, the father continued to wait for the return of Jinyoung because of the fear in his mind. Jinyoung is a runaway thief, and it is certain that many people will recognize the boy.

Meanwhile, when Jinyoung enters a new class. A smile still appeared on the boy's face, and the other children looked at him casually. Except, there is someone who seems to look at him with hatred and burning anger. Like Jinyoung as a suspect in cases of violence or even planned theft.

"This school is very horrible now and I don't feel safe right now."

A boy who was staring at Jinyoung with a sharp look now spoke up loudly. The whole class who had been calm began to look at Jinyoung suspiciously then continued to look at the figure standing in front of the class. Seeing the classroom atmosphere that began not conducive and noisy, the teacher began to talk, questioning the purpose of what the students were saying.

"What do you mean, Kim Yugyeom?"

Maybe the teacher did not know that the child who had just entered their class was the child of a famous thief in the city? Well, Yugyeom easily found out about this because of his father's work as a police officer. That made him aware of the list of criminals who were being hunted in the city along with his family members. This time Yugyeom was very sure that he should be suspicious of a child who had just entered the class.

"He's the son of a thief, a case of violence and theft, sir!"

His index finger was pointed at Jinyoung, and the students in the class made their eyes look in disbelief. They ran out of the classroom and into the field, immediately the teacher turned his horror gaze to the boy who had caused the chaos in his class.

"Kim Yugyeom, meet me in my office right now. Park Jinyoung you may go home and I consider today's lesson to be over."

At that moment Jinyoung felt tears falling from his eyelids. He thinks with the current situation, everything will be better. However, it turns out all the same, he is still considered the son of a famous thief. He really does not want to go back to school if there are students like Jinyoung. As Jinyoung headed out the door of the school, Yugyeom followed the teacher's steps to the teacher's office.

"Do you know your mistake, Mr. Kim?

The teacher tries to talk nicely to Yugyeom, however what the child is doing is a mistake. Unfortunately, Yugyeom's head was so hard that the son of the police did not want to admit his mistakes. The child instead looked at his teacher sharply.

"He really is a thief's son! I want to save my friends!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter