1/2

Dangerous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk feels cold floor under him. It is hard. He puts his hand on the wall and feels around. The room is dark. He can't see anything.

He hears the sound of door opening. The door opens and light comes in. Someone else comes in too. The person who has caused him all the problems. 

"How are you feeling?" The person asks and his voice is like honey.

He doesn't answer. He won't give the man any satisfaction.

"You are very quiet today. Yesterday you had so many things to say like curses."

He feels a hand on his hair. Its gentle and caring. But he knows that this man is not caring. He pulls away.

"Why are you like this Eunhyuk? You said that you loved me." 

"No," Eunhyuk says.

"Are yous that you don't love me anymore?" The voice is threatening. 

"Go away." 

"But I love you. I can't go away." 

"Please." Eunhyuk begs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Eunhyuk loved Donghae, his lovely boyfriend. 

Everything was going fine. And then Donghae started to become insecure and  thought that Eunhyuk was cheating on him.

It wasn't true. But something snapped inside Donghae. And he caged Eunhyuk in his basement. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"You are mine. You can't go anywhere." Donghae tells him.

Eunhyuk knows that he is stuck. But he is still hoping that someday Donghae will make a slip and he will run away.

But it has been a month. 

He wants someone to come and save him.

This world that Donghae has given him is suffocating.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Eunhyuk is still waiting when Donghae comes and feeds him. 

There is a bathroom in the basement. Eunhyuk can relieve himself. But all the doors do not have locks and Donghae can walk in anytime. 

Donghae kisses him and tells him that he loves him.

Eunhyuk wants to run away from this love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


He knew that Donghae had problems. His previous boyfriend had cheated on him and lied to him.

Donghae trusted him and got played with for sometime. He kept too much faithband got very much hurt.

He was still depressed and then he met Eunhyuk. 

Eunhyuk had to work hard to win Donghae. He was innocent and cute.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But misunderstandings happened. Eunhyuk never understood Donghae. He thought he did but he didn't.

And that's why he is now in the basement. He hasn't seen sun for long.

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Please, let me go." He says but Donghae doesn't let him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One day when the need to go outside becomes too much he takes a chance. 

Donghae gives a chaste kiss like always. And he leaves after that. But this time, Eunhyuk pushes his tongue inside Donghae's mouth. Donghae gives in quickly. He always does. And Eunhyuk takes the chance to lift his fist and slam against Donghae's head. 

He is tired after being held captive for more than a month and Donghae always exercises.

He has a tough chance at winning but he tries. 

Donghae falls and Eunhyuk pins him down and kisses him once again. 

The kiss is sloppy and fight leaves Donghae.

The kiss is hot and Eunhyuk bites down and Donghae's lips.

He unbuckles Donghae's belt and pushes his pants down.

Then gives Donghae a and Donghae is . 

Eunhyuk raises up after Donghae has come in his mouth. They kiss again 

"Do you want me to you?" Eunhyuk asks.

Donghae nods with wide eyes.

This is the man Eunhyuk fell in love with. He had almost forgotten about his escape plan when he looked in Donghae's eyes. 

But then he remembered and unbuckles his pants. His became hard after it and he pushes his finger inside to prepare Donghae.

Donghae moans as Eunhyuk puts more fingers inside. 

When Donghae is prepared, Eunhyuk starts ing him. He is slow at first but then he become rough.

He moans Donghae's name when he comes. 

When Donghae breaths after his , Eunhyuk becomes hard again and s him again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


This continuous on until neither of them can take it. Donghae is half passed out. He cant even move. With much effort, Eunhyuk cleans Donghae and puts back his pants.

He stands up.

"I'm leaving." Eunhyuk says when he stands up. 

Donghae looks at him. "Leaving me after having your way with me? I didn't know you like that."

"Saying that you love me and then caging me? I didn't know you were like that."

Donghae chuckles. "Fair enough." He mumbles. "I would try to stop you but all of my muscles are aching because of you. I am so tired."

"Leave me alone. After today I don't want to see your face." Eunhyuk tries to steel himself. 

He loves Donghae but he can't spend his life with him.

"Goodbye," Eunhyuk says as he leaves.

Donghae can only watch.

He knows that Eunhyuk is gone forever now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FIVE MONTHS LATER 

"I don't think I can make it." His girlfriend says in the phone.

"It's alright. Let's cancel our date today." Eunhyuk says.

There's a road accident which has led to a long traffic jam. So they have to cancel their date.

"I'll make it up to you." She promises.

After ending the phone call he can feel someone is watching him. When he looks around he sees the same beautiful eyes he used to love.

Donghae comes near me.

"It's been a long time." He says.

"What are you doing here?" Eunhyuk is wary.

"I just happened to be here. And then I saw you."

Eunhyuk nods and is about to leave.

"Are you," Donghae says, "still single?"

"No. I have a girlfriend and you will stay away from me and her."

"I know." Donghae says and Eunhyuk leaves after a glare.

"A girlfriend, huh?" Donghae smirks. He has been dormant for 5 months. It's time for some action. Time to make Eunhyuk single and mine. 

 

 

 

 


"I'm sorry to say this but your boyfriend is cheating on you." Areum, Eunhyuk's girlfriend reads. "You might not believe me but there are photographs to prove my words."

She is shaken up but then she receives an attachment with text message. When she opens that there are so many photos of her boyfriend with some man who is really handsome. They are kissing and doing all sort of things.

She is shocked and calls Eunhyuk.

"How darey cheat on me?" She is so angry that she does not hear a word by him.

"What? I didn't." 

"Save it. I don't want to hear anything from you." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk tries to clear any misunderstanding his girlfriend had developed with him. But she won't believe him.

One day he manages to talk to her. On seeing the photographs he knows that it is Donghae's deed. He tells her that it is his obsessive ex boyfriend.

"So you didn't cheat on me?" She asks and he nods.

She apologizes and they kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Someone is watching them at a distance with burning eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come back to me." Donghae mumbles as he looks at Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

 

 

It is Eunhyuk's birthday. He is still pissed at Donghae. If he sees him he is going to really punch him this time.

Sadly his girlfriend isn't in the town. They talked on the phone but he is still not satisfied. He goes to party with his friends. 

They get drunk and Eunhyuk is too far gone to realise anything

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter