Final

The Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae doesn't like to feel alone. His best friend knows that. But Eunhyuk has a girlfriend to take care of. 

"You promised me that you will go to the amusement park with me. Are you going to break your promise?" Donghae says.

Eunhyuk can't look into his eyes. He knows that his friend is giving him the puppy look and he will give in if he sees it.

So he turns around and leave Donghae telling him that they will go some other day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk are roommates. They have known each other for a very long time. They were friends in school and now they are roommates in university.

Donghae is clingy and want to stay with Eunhyuk always.

But Eunhyuk is busy with his girlfriend now a days and he doesn't know what to do.

"He is so mean." Donghae mumbles. He looks at the door and feels sad. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae has other friends too but he misses his best friend the most.

He gets a call from Kyuhyun.

"Hyung, we are going for a party tonight. Are you coming?" Kyuhyun asks excitedly.

"Yes," 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


The party is huge because it is at Siwon's house. And Siwon is filthy rich. 

But Donghae is sitting at the corner. Kyuhyun has told him not to drink and then gone somewhere.

Donghae doesn't know what to do. He is lonely without Eunhyuk. 

"Hey dude," Changmin sits next to him. "Just drink and relieve your stress. You will forget all about your worries with this." 

So Donghae gives in and drinks. He drinks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter