Final

Holiday Mishaps

Sungyeol smiled as he prepared his morning coffee, checking the clock every once and a while to see if it was time for a certain someone to wake up. Distracted with the time, and delicious coffee, he didn’t notice a dark figure emerge from the hallway and creep into the room.

Sungyeol jumped with glee as the machine rang, signaling it was done. He poured himself a cup, chugging half of the steaming liquid down in less than a minute.

“Hot!” he hissed, dropping the mug and taking a couple of steps back, only to run into someone.  He turned his head and smiled, forgetting the pain in his mouth, “Myungsoo! Good morning!”

The vocalist didn’t say anything and stared blankly at the choding. Sungyeol’s grin faded and he stared back.

“If you guys are going to kiss then kiss,” Woohyun yawned, walking into the room.

“Sh!” the taller male hissed, “We’re having a contest.”

“Ah huh…” The boy ignored his two band mates and opened the fridge, rummaging around for something edible to cook. He glanced over at them a couple of times and noticed neither of them were fidgeting or showing any signs of defeat, “… What’s this contest for?”

“If Myungsoo win’s… I don’t know. But if I win-”

“If I win you open my present first,” he finally spoke up.

“No!” Sungyeol smiled evilly, “If I win you open mine!”

“What’s the big deal? They’re just presents.”

“Reaction, Now shut up Woohyu- ah! You blinked!” Myungsoo shut his eyes and cursed under his breath. Sungyeol clapped and started dancing around the room, singing ‘I win! I win!’ Woohyun rolled his eyes again.

“You guy’s are lame.”

“Shut up and go back to your hamster.”

He glared, “You can’t tell me what to do!”

“Woohyun! What the hell is this!?”  The three boys heard Sunggyu yell from their room.

Woohyun smirked and looked down the hall, “Looks like he found it.”

“Found what?” Sungyeol asked, a little concerned with what the answer might be. Woohyun simply lifted a finger to his lips and began to hum. Closing the fridge, he disappeared out the kitchen; the two could hear a door closing and a faint ‘click’ indicating something was locked. They stared blankly at each other before Myungsoo sighed and pulled out a chair.

“Alright, give it to me.”

“My Myungsoo, how lewd,” the choding snickered, walking to the fridge and grabbing a messily wrapped present from the top. He slid the average sized box across the table and into the vocalist’s waiting hands.

“What is it?”

“You have to open it silly,” he smiled, sitting in the chair across from him and resting his face in his hands, “Happy Valentine’s day L.”

Myungsoo smiled softly and proceeded to rip the packaging apart. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he looked down at the brown wooden box, this definitely does not look like a video game or a CD. Sungyeol kept smiling as he opened the box.

He pulled out a small knife that had an obsidian blade and pale white handle, "A dagger..."

"Yup!"

"You got me a dagger."

"Yeah... I was gonna get you this silver locket with our names engraved in it, but this just seemed more useful."

"A dagger Sungyeol? A dagger?"

"Yes I believe we established that."

"What in the world would possess you to get me this?"

"Would you rather have a locket?"

"Sungyeol-"

"Hey! Would you... rather have... a dainty locket... that could potentially choke you to death while you sleep OR... a kick dagger for when you get caught up in a street fight or some backstage brawl or even a rabid fan attack!”

"You’re unbelievable."

"Love you too Myung," Sungyeol smiled and stood up, stretching his long limbs. Myungsoo sighed and put the weapon back in the box. He stood up and strolled around the table, then grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into a tight hug.

The latter smiled and hugged him back, “Happy valentine’s day Yeollie.”

“Mhmmm, now where’s my present?”

Myungsoo scoffed and pulled away, giving him a teasing smile, “You really believed I got you something?”

Sungyeol stood there dumbstruck. He punched his shoulder and stomped away, “You’re such a jerk Myungsoo!” The vocalist laughed and grabbed his arm, “What!?”

“I’m kidding, but it’s not here. Go get dressed.”

The taller male furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, “What do you mean?”

“We’re going out. Unless you don’t want your present-”

“No!” Sungyeol yanked his arm away and sped out of the room, nearly knocking Dongwoo over in the hallway, “Sorry!”

“Yah! Watched where you’re going!” the rapper grumbled, turning his attention to Myungsoo, “What’s his problem? Out of coffee?”

“Ani,” Myungsoo sat back down in the chair and started twirling the blade around his fingers, “We’re going out to get his present.”

Dongwoo stared at the dagger, then back at him, “That choding got you the same present you got him, huh?”

“Yup,” he chuckled, staring at a box tucked away under the fridge, “I wonder how he found it though…”

“Probably checked your internet history to see what you were interested in,” Dongwoo smirked, opening the fridge, “It kinda makes sense though, with you acting in that Japanese drama, Jiu.

Myungsoo glared, “Then I’ll probably get a guitar next time… which wouldn’t be so bad.”

“Oh of you don’t want it give it to me-”

“Not a chance.”

“Douche.”

“Dino.”

“Myunggie!” Sungyeol yelled, sliding down the hallway dressed messily, “Let’s go!”

“I’m not even dressed!” Myungsoo whined, pointing to his sweats and white t shirt.

“You look y, now let’s go!” Sungyeol dragged him from his seat and to the door. Dongwoo smirked as he watched them go.

“Don’t get into too much trouble you crazy kids!”

“Shut up!” they shouted back in unison.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

i really should be doing an outline, but i wanted to type this. GO PROCRASINATION! well comment it you like it ^^

tumblr_lze8f3gpYW1qkfwxpo15_400.gif