Finale

Love Tonight

In the 1900s.

            That night, it was raining heavily, the raindrop was seen clinging to the glass window of a large house with a golden nuance. A handsome man leaned while looking outside, a small snoring sound, he felt a slight push in his feet, he saw something leaning on his feet, Sungjoon looked down, "Yesungie .. What do you want? Are you hungry?" said the handsome man while crouching and Yesung's head who closed his eyes enjoying the soft touch of his master.

            Sungjoon stood up and walked into the kitchen followed by Yesung, "Argh, I have to finish my song tonight.. But maybe it's okay if I drink coffee for a while and you drink milk, hm?" said Sungjoon while starting to boil water to brew his coffee. Yesung calmly sat on a chair near the counter staring at his handsome master back with his green eyes.

            The soothing scent of coffee filled the room, Sungjoon inhaled the scent of hot coffee in his cup and placed it on the table. The man takes the milk box in the cupboard and Yesung's drink bowl. Yesung got off the counter and ran to the dining chair. Sungjoon smiled and sat in front of Yesung, "Drink your milk, then sleep ... I have to finish my song again.. Don't ask me to play first, okay," Sungjoon said as he poured milk into the white bowl on the table. Yesung obediently milk and Sungjoon drank his coffee while thinking about the notes he would use.

.

            With a full stomach, Yesung sat on the couch while cleaning his face. He his front legs and rubbed his face while staring at the master who had returned to sit in front of his piano.

            Soon Yesung felt bored and found the ball near the foot of the couch. He started playing alone, biting the ball and throwing the ball carelessly, then biting it back on the couch.

            Yesung glanced at Sungjoon who squeezed his hair, he felt sad seeing his master look angry, he wanted to invite him to play, but surely he would get a punishment if the master was disturbed. Yesung will invite him to play next time when Sungjoon is not busy as usual.

            Then Yesung returned to play around the couch until his body felt tired. Yesung was curled up on the couch when he was surprised to hear the master shouts. The handsome man in front of the piano looked frustrated and threw the sheet music.

            Yesung meowed quietly, Sungjoon who was leaning on the piano glanced, "Aigo, surely I scared you, huh? You should sleep on your own bed," said Sungjoon while Yesung's head and neck. Sungjoon smiled at Yesung's small feet snaking his hands as if asking a handsome man. that's to keep petting him, "I can't keep doing this, you know ... I have to work .. Come on, we're going to the room," Sungjoon said while bringing Yesung to his room.

            Sungjoon put Yesung on his round bed. When Sungjoon stood up, Yesung ran up on his master's big bed, "Aish, why did you sleep there?" Sungjoon asked as he approached the bed. Yesung stubbornly persisted in Sungjoon's blanket as the handsome man tried to lift his body.

            The handsome man chuckled and lay down beside Yesung while Yesung's delicate back. Yesung snored softly and pressed his body to Sungjoon, the handsome man kissed Yesung's head and nose, "Sleeping with you makes me sleepy, maybe I should sleep for a while" Sungjoon murmured while covering their bodies.

.

            In the middle of the night, the sound of lightning heard. Yesung was shocked to wake up, Sungjoon only moved a little. When released from the arms of his master, Yesung slowly got off the bed and walked out of the room.

            Yesung's eyes glowed at his favorite ball near the foot of the couch. He ran and crashed his yarn ball to the center of the room. Yesung ran to reach the ball and shifted to the paper scattered on the floor. Yesung liked the sound when he stepped on it and started playing with paper, biting it and playing until it was crumpled.

            Yesung lay on paper. He remembered this was the job of his master, he looked at the piano that wasn't closed yet and began to run up to the chair. His green eyes looked at the keys which are usually pressed by sungjoon's fingers, Yesung's small feet began to touch the white block. A clink sounded and Yesung happily played with the blocks.

            The lighting sounded again, this time the lamps went black out. Yesung was shocked but returned to playing with the piano until a voice was heard.

.

            Sungjoon was shocked to hear the sound of lightning and his room went dark, "Damn, I overslept .. Yesungie, where is he? Is he sleeping on his bed?" Sungjoon murmured while sitting and reaching for the emergency lights on his desk. The handsome man's gaze rounded his room and didn't see Yesung on his bed. Sungjoon exited the room to the living room and saw a figure sitting in front of the piano and playing it.

.

            Yesung widened his eyes when he saw Sungjoon approaching with a shocked face, "Why did you stop? Keep playing, the tone sounds good" Sungjoon said as he placed his emergency lights on the fireplace.

            Yesung rubbed his black ears and his hands played the piano again. Sungjoon leaned on the piano in amazement, seeing Yesung with his beautiful face smiling and playing the piano cheerfully.

            The cheerful piano clink filled the room, Sungjoon nodded his head enjoying the music, while Yesung's black tail waved happily and his little hands kept pressing the piano keys.

            When the piano clink stopped, Sungjoon pulled Yesung in his arms, "I've never listened to these notes, you managed to create them ... Yesungie, you're great!!" Sungjoon shouted while hugging and turning his body.

            Sungjoon mumbled that tone again and danced with Yesung in the middle of the room. Sungjoon's big hand holds Yesung's bare waist, while Yesung's slender hands encircle Sungjoon's neck. The handsome man looked into Yesung's green eyes, "You're beautiful .." Sungjoon whispered while kissing Yesung's red lips, the beautiful man giggled because his lips were tingling.

            "Ah, let me playing back the tone you created ... Can i?" said Sungjoon with sparkling eyes, Yesung smiled and nodded. A handsome man guides Yesung to the piano and sits on a chair, while Yesung climbed on the piano looking at a handsome man who is looking for notes on his keys and wrote on his sheet music.

.

            An hour passed, Sungjoon finished his song and played it again while accompanied by Yesung who smiled beautifully on the piano. The big clock struck twice, the two men looked at each other, "We better go back to sleep, let's go," said Sungjoon, standing up and opening his hands. Yesung climb in his arms.

             Sungjoon lay Yesung on the bed, then the handsome man also laid his body beside Yesung. Yesung's black tail encircled their bodies. Sungjoon it, Yesung snored and closed his eyes, "Usually you get angry when I hold your tail like this" Sungjoon whispered with a chuckle, the green eyes opened again. Yesung Sungjoon's lips, "Why did you me in this shape?" growled Sungjoon while starting to kiss Yesung's lips and neck.

.

.

            Sungjoon felt the light in his eyes and opened his eyes, his chest felt heavy and warm. He saw a sphere of black fur curled up in his chest. Sungjoon put his head back on the pillow, his fingers the Russian blue cat's fur, "Yesungie, wake up, you lazy cat .. I have to finish my song .. You know, I had a strange dream last night" said Sungjoon while leaning his body until the black cat fell on bed. Sungjoon sat on the edge of the bed and glanced at Yesung who was stretching his body on the bed.

            The handsome man walked into the living room, his sheet still scattered. He picked up the papers and realized something, "Aish ... Yesung has been playing with these papers ... Wait a minute ... This is ..." Sungjoon whispered when he realized that his cat's footprints were the same as the tone in his dream.

            Sungjoon hurriedly put up his paper and started playing the notes that he remembered in his dream. He glanced at Yesung who was sitting on the couch while his fur. The handsome man furrowed his brows while continuing to play the piano.

            He glanced back at his cat who was sitting calmly looking at him, "Yesungie ..." he called, the cat moved his ears and ran to sit on the piano while playing Sungjoon's sheet music, "Listen to this .. You like it, right?" said Sungjoon while playing back his music and staring at the Russian blue cat that kept playing with the paper.

 

 

 

My first new story in this new year started with Yesungjoon .. I hope you all like it .. ^^

Welcome 2020

~M~