Prologue

Beautiful Creatures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Running. 

I had no idea how long I had been running for, but I swear it felt like forever. 

“Siyeon!”

I heard a voice call out to me. She sounded so loud, yet so far away. I pushed through the heavy branches that surrounded me, trying my best to get to wherever this mystery girl was. I may not know who she was, but I knew I needed to help her. 

“Help me!”She shouted again, her shrill voice ringing in my ears. 

“I’m… I’m trying!”I tried to shout back, stammering over my words as I was out of breath from the incessant running. 

The trees started thinning out as I entered a small clearing in the trees. The only thing surrounding me was tall grass that came up to my knees. As  I looked around, I noticed a woman standing on the other side of the clearing staring back at me. The wind was blowing heavily, causing her hair to flow wildly in front of her face, blocking me from seeing anything other than the shape of her head. She was dressed in an old fashioned, white dress, that blew along with her hair, making her look beautiful under the light of the moon. 

“Are you okay?”I shouted as I tried to catch my breath, taking a few steps towards her. She said nothing in response, simply staring back at me with a cold, blank expression. 

Everything about her was alluring. 

I took a few steps forward, slowly, lifting m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter