Strawberries and Cigarettes

Strawberries and Cigarettes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A ONESHOT I WROTE LISTENING TO STRAWBERRIES AND CIGARETTES BY TROYE SIVAN! I LOVVVVVEEEEE THIS SONG WITH MY WHOLE HEART AND HONESTLY THE SONG ISN'T BASED OFF LYRICS OR ANYTHING, JUST WAS LISTENING TO WHAT IT FELT TO ME 😌

 

 

 

Lately Baekhyun has been feeling extremely lonely. He feels drained, overly tired, and is an emotional wreck. People that didn't know what was going on would think he's on a man period or something.

He's like this because about two weeks ago his boyfriend, Sehun, was suddenly told he had to travel out of country for work. But sadly, Sehun couldn't let Baekhyun tag along.

Sehun tried to convince his boss to let his much smaller bundle of joy come along because he couldn't bare the thought of leaving Baekhyun behind for nearly three weeks, but his boss rejected him immediately.

Baekhyun was torn when he found out he couldn't go with Sehun. He cried endless tears that stained Sehun's gray shirt as the taller man held Baekhyun close on their shared bed in their small one bedroom apartment.

In their room they had the lights off, and to brighten the room a bit they had little strings of neon pink Christmas lights hung around the room, and several random glowing signs illuminated their plain colorless walls. The room had a faint smell of cigarettes, the after math of Sehun's long term bad habit, and a strange strawberry hint lingering as well because of Baekhyun's potent shampoo.

Still clinging to his boyfriend, Baekhyun sobbed like a helpless child, "Don't go!"

Sehun just smiled sadly at the mess in his arms. He ran his large hand through the shorter male's fluffy brown hair and rubbed gentle circles on his small back.

"It's only two and a half weeks, Baekhyun. I'll be back before you know it." Sehun reassured with the most soft and sweet tone, like he was trying to calm down a child who accidentally dropped their ice cream on the floor.

Baekhyun's cries only grew louder, "That's so long! That's like- forever! Why can't you tell that boss of yours to off and go to Italy for that dumb photoshoot with someone else?!"

Sighing, Sehun rolled his eyes. He knew that if his boss did let Baekhyun come along, Baekhyun would be saying the exact opposite.

"Sh sh shhh.." Sehun hushed Baekhyun and placed light kisses on top of his head, "Baek, baby, we have neighbors."

It was odd how the vague scent of Sehun's bad smoker's breath calmed Baekhyun down. It was like a highly effective tranquil to him. The awful ashy smell seemed to always make Baekhyun feel safe.

Baekhyun huffed in annoyance, pushing away from Sehun slightly, and pouted with his bottom lip jutting out, "I don't care. the neighbors. They're super loud when they get 'it on' all the time, so I get to be as loud and emotional as I want- my boyfriend's ditching me to go to Italy for three weeks, only to get a few pictures taken, and I don't even get to go with him!"

Sehun chuckled at his small fuming boyfriend and reached his hand up to wipe the stray tears off Baekhyun's swollen red cheeks, "Okay, okay. I understand. You win, baby."

Crossing his arms over his puffed out chest and a pout still on his face, Baekhyun snarkly replied, "I always win."

Sehun rolled his eyes and smiled at Baekhyun. He wrapped his large arms around the smaller man once again, and fell back into the sheet-covered mattress.

"I know you want to stay up all night and pout, but I really do need to go tomorrow, and we both need some sleep." Sehun said while pulling their warm blankets over Baekhyun and himself.

Baekhyun grumbled as he snuggled into Sehun's chest, only making Sehun laugh in turn.

Kissing gentle and loving kisses on top of Baekhyun's head, Sehun whispered repeatedly into Baekhyun's soft fluffy brown hair, "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you..."

Sehun's st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter