I'll stand by your side until you notice I'm there...

I'll Be There, Always (L.Joe Oneshot)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtE8BM96YdI

Love this song~ ^^

play for the whole thing

keke and yes i did steal Jaehui's name x] i just couldn't help it, 

its so pretty~ 

arasso my lovely, Enjoy!

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~

 

   "Byunghun Oppa!" Jaehee called me with her sweet voice.

   "Ne~" I turned to see her holding up a nice sweater.

   "Do you think he'd like this one?" Her curious face was so innocent and cute.

   "Yeah I bet he'd love it!" I answered with a fake smile. He wouldn't love it as much as me though...

   "I hope so. Wait here, I'll be right back!" Her eyes twinkled as she ran over to pay for it.

  I sighed and leaned against one of the stands. I was finally able to drop the fake enthusiasm for a moment...

  Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, or White Day as we would call it. So Jaehee asked me, me being her best friend and all, to help her shop for gifts for her boyfriend... I hate that guy..

  Lee Chanhee, but he goes by Chunji. I can't tell you how many times I've heard about him cheating on poor girls with Noonas and what not... I told Jaehee not to go with him when he asked her. I don't want her to get hurt but, she wouldn't listen.

  Sometimes I wish I could just steal her away, but I know I couldn't do that.. I know she really likes him so I'll just stand by her side until she realizes I'm here.

   I figured as long as I was still her best friend then it would be ok... but sometimes it's harder this way. I spend more time with her than he does but still, she treats him like he's a god. It makes me sick....

   "L.Joe!!!" Her voice suddenly snapped me out of my sulking.

   "Hey babo! Think fast!" I snapped up to see what she was doing but just as I did, I felt something hard hit me right in the nose. It felt like a freaking rock!

  "Ahh! Mwo yah!!" I clasped my hands over my nose and looked down to see what it was. I bent down to pick it up. It was one of those little solid chocolate hearts.

   Her beautiful laughter erupted as I felt my cheeks tingle.

   "Y-Yah! You don't have to laugh..." I pouted in embarrassment.

  "Ahahahahha b-but y-your face! Hahaha"

  "Hey stop it! You didn't have to throw it at me!" I scolded while shaking the candy in the air. She just giggled even louder.

   I softened a little and felt a smile tug at my lips. Girls walked by at stared at us, quarreling. I heard one of them whisper about how cute of a couple we were and felt a sharp tug on my heart...

   "Ughh come on.." I grumbled and pulled her arm. "I'm starving."

   She agreed and we stopped at a small cafe. We had fun looking at all the sweets until finally we couldn't take it anymore and got something to eat.

   We each got one of those cute lattés with the cream hearts and we got a small heart cake to share.

If I wasn't used to doing stuff like this with her then I'd probably take it as a date but I knew better... She probably doesn't even realize... And I know for sure that she has no idea how I feel.

   "Aahhh I can't wait for tomorrow..." She sighed happily while staring the bag with the sweater after we finished laughing at another silly joke. Yet another little piece of my heart, there it goes... chipping away with every reminder.

  I sighed but she didn't notice. I was finally starting to break, I just couldn't take this much longer...

  "...You know-" I started but she cut me off by accidentally spilling some of her drink.

  "Oh! Sorry L.Joe, let me get a napkin!" I sighed again and gave her a fake smile.

  "It's ok, I'll wait here." She smiled and got up but only took a few steps before stopping abruptly. What is she doing...??

  I looked at her confusedly for a moment then suddenly the crowd thinned out and my eyes fell on a couple sitting across the patio holding hands across the table.

  It was that Chunjerk and whaddya know, some y noona.

  M-Maybe they're just friends like us. I thought optimistically but I knew it was just wishful thinking. Chunji doesn't ever have girls who are just friends...

   Then, only to prove my assumption, that bastard leaned over the small table and gave the noona a deep kiss.

   !... I shot out of my seat.

  "J-Jaehee-ah!" I called her worriedly. No response.

  "Yah! Seo Jaehee!!" She just stood there, frozen.

  ! God Dammit!! I knew this would happen...

  I ran up to her not really knowing what to do. I stood behind her and reached forward covering her eyes.

   Don't look Jaehee-ah... please...

   She shook under my arms. Please don't look. Don't let him break you like this.

   "Jaehee-ah...?" My voice shook as I called to her nervously.

   She shook even more but my hands over her eyes didn't feel any tears.

   Slowly and gently I dropped my hands to her shoulders and turned her to face me. I bent my neck and looked up to try and see her expression.

   It was hard to read but obviously she was hurt. I brought my hand up to softly touch her drained face.

   She met my eyes for a moment, sending a shock of pain and sympathy through me. She then looked back down, shutting everything out.  

   A figure suddenly appeared behind her, calling her name.

   "A-Ahh, Jaehee-ah, L.Joe-ssi." He tried to pull it off as if we didn't have a clue. He reached out to replace my hand that was still caressing her face.

   "Hey, why so friendly with my-" I harshly swatted him away and turned with a deathly glare. He stepped back for a moment in surprise, then became angry.

   "Y-Yah! What the hell!?" I finally broke. He didn't have the right to be angry! And how dare he touch my Jaehee! He hurt her and that hurt me. I wanted so much to make him pay... but the least I could do without hurting Jaehee too is maybe scare him a bit. Besides... I don't want to have his blood on my hands.

   I pushed him by the shoulders and when he stumbled, I caught him by the collar.

   He better thank the lord that I'm good at controlling my emotions..

   He glared at me as I choked him with his own clothing.

   "I swear to god," I threatened in a bone chilling growl. "If you ever so much asLOOK at her again..." I pushed harder, desperately trying to control my anger. "I will break every bone in your damned body." He scoffed and I couldn't look at him anymore.

  I let his collar loose, dropping him back to his feet. He stumbled back but before he could say anything, I wrapped my arm around Jaehee and threw a glare back at him before grabbing her hand and running away with her.

   I'm not gunna let you play around anymore... No one will ever hurt my Jaehee again. That's right, MY Jaehee...

   I didn't care about our things. That sweater could go burn in hell with him and his dumb noonas. If she's worried about the money, I'll give it to her. I'll give her anything...

   I led her to the bus stop. I didn't have to drag, she followed without a problem. But she was silent, dead, unemotional. I would almost rather she be crying than like this... I was worried sick.

   I never let go of her hand as we waited for the bus and even when we boarded. I swept her T-Card for her as well as mine. People looked as us and said praising things too, but I was too worried to bother.

  I looked at her as we sat and waited for our stop. She was still so quiet. Suddenly I felt her squeeze tight on my hand. Her face threatened to scrunch up but she fought the pain.

  Typical. She's such a strong person. She hates it when people see her cry...

  We finally got back to her apartment and silently went inside. I sat her down on the couch and quickly got her a water to drink. She didn't drink it, of course, but at least she had it. I sat beside her for a long while until I couldn't take the silence anymore.

   "Jaehee.." I called her name. She jumped a little bit from the sound of my scratchy voice.

   "Are you alright..?" I asked hesitantly. That was a stupid question.

   After a moment I heard a small sob escape her. I jumped a little in surprise and panicked some. I've never seen her like this before. It was scary...

   She turned and I saw her face, stained with pain and tears. She leaned into me, pulling herself close. I immediately responded by wrapping her up in my arms. 

   I just wanted her to feel safe and happy.. nothing more...

   "B-Byunghun..." She sobbed into my chest.

   "It's ok.." I hushed her as I pet her hair, trying my best to be comforting. “It’s only me. I’m here…” She gripped me tight and cried for a long while. I felt so sorry for her. I wished I could turn all of her tears into laughs and kisses.

“I-I’m sorry…” She choked out after a moment.
  “Don’t apologize.. you didn’t do anything wrong.” I told her while slightly rocking back and forth.

“N-No…” She opposed. I tilted my head to look at her with a confused expression. She pulled away a bit and looked at me with sore eyes before looking back down. “I’m sorry I put you through that…” She explained.

“Jaehee-ah, I’m your best friend. If anyone should see you cry it should be me-“

“That’s not what I meant.” She cut me off. I was about to oppose when suddenly she moved forward and a soft, innocent pair of lips silenced me.

I was stunned, frozen. Unable to move, breath, think… After a moment she pulled away shyly and looked down.

“You were right about Chunji Oppa. I don’t know what I saw in him… You’re the one who was always there for me… Oppa..” I cupped her face, finally coming to my senses. Her eyes met mine directly and a tingle of emotion went through me.

“Don’t ever talk about him again.” I told her. She blushed. “Don’t ever think of anyone but me.” With that said, I pulled her back in for another kiss. A perfect, full, passionate kiss that marked the first of many to come.

It took so much, but finally, you noticed me and now we’ll both be able to share our first perfect Valentine’s Day as a couple.

 We broke for air and I held her close to me.

“You’re finally mine, forever…” I felt her smile against my chest.

“I’ll be with you, always…” I promised.

“I’ll always be with you too Oppa…” She returned it and squeezed me back.

 Finally… I’m so happy…  

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

 

Hi Readers!

Looks like L.Joe got the perfect ending he was looking for -^^- 

kekekeke x]

I hope you all have a happy valentines day, just like them

 

and if you liked this, please check out my regular fics 

 

Only Everything 

Never Give Up

&& my co-write

I'm in Love With an A.S.S ♥ 

 

and if you came here from there or my blog, well... 

I LOVE YHUU ALREADY!!~ xD

ahaha alrighty guys, I have to go make valentines for my family now..

Byeom!!