Background and Characters

To The Greatest Harmony

Baro Academy is a prestigious private school located in the heart of Seoul. Though mostly popular due to its Nationals-winning varsity and cheerleader team, the Vocal Vibrants used to be favourite among students, the legendary glee club with various achievement over the years, which unfortunately caught in crisis for some period of time, and now permanently freezed. Until the new English teacher is tasked to revive it.

 

Characters

TEACHERS

Kim Taeyeon

The Harvard English Literature graduatee who was just recently employed as Baro Academy’s English teacher.

 

Kwon Jiyong

Baro Academy’s shy and timid music teacher.  Musically gifted with low self-esteem.

 

Jessica Jung

Baro’s chemistry teacher as well as coach of The Queens (school cheerleading team). The primadona among male teachers and staffs. 

 

Tiffany Hwang

School’s counsellor who is very friendly to the teachers and students alike.

 

Coach Ok

Coach of Baro Knights (Baro Academy’s soccer team) who appears strong and cool but actually a softie inside. 

 

Principal Gong

The funny but wise headmaster of Baro. Despite appearing clumsy at times, he is highly respected and the favourite among students. 

 

STUDENTS

Im Nayeon

Being a nerd, Nayeon is almost always bullied by the jocks and the cheers since her freshmen year. Possesing a beautiful voice and good technique, Nayeon has always dreamt of singing on stage. When the reformation of Vocal Vibrants was announced, she made sure to be the first student to sign up for audition. 

 

Kim Taehyung

The star-midfielder of Baro Knights and Taeyeon’s younger brother.

 

Park Jinyoung

Baro Knights’ vice captain and main striker. Arguably the most popular male student in Baro. 

 

Kim Jisoo

The undisputed most popular female student of Baro Academy. The Queens’ captain and class’ top student.

 

Kang Seulgi

Jisoo's and Soojung's best friend

 

Jung Soojung

Baro Academy’s resident and member of The Queens. 

 

Song Mino

The school's resident bad boy 

 

Kim Jongdae

Mr. Goody-two-shoes who actually loves singing more than his biology books (and that says a lot). 

 

Son Seungwan

The popular YouTube sensation with Wendy as her alias. 

 

Jennie Kim

The recently transferred student from New Zealand who happened to be Jisoo’s new neighbour. 

 

Bae Joohyun

A senior student and Jisoo’s older cousin.

 

The list of characters is still growing. Meaning, the characters above aren't the only characters that I plan to include in the series. I'll update this chapter when the time is right (?). 

Anyway, I tried attaching pictures, but somehow it didn't work for me. Hft.

So for now, please enjoy.  I hope the character description doesn't confuse you. Thanks! 

 

Edit: I deleted some part of characters' introduction and shortened them by a lot haha. Anyway, first episode will be up real soon. I'm working on it. I didn't even realize I've been neglecting this story for months. Corona really took a lot of my time (I'm medical proffesional, fyi).