Final

Let me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiaojun feel asleep while recording the self filmed MV for Let me Love you. He heard some noise and then woke up to find out that s were teasing him while recording. "Aww." he complained in a good fashioned manner. And that's when that clip ended. "Let's get in the hot tub and record there!" Ten exclaims excitedly. "Fine." Kun agrees and they all put on some clothes they don't mind getting wet.

"Hey Xiaojun?" Yangyang knocks on Xiaojun's door. "Yeah? What do you need?" Xiaojun asks, proceeding to slip his trousers on. Yangyang opens the door and walks in. "Oh my god!" Yangyang quickly covers his eyes and turns away. Xiaojun was in the middle of changing his shirt so Yangyang saw his bare chest. Xiaojun quickly slipped his shirt on and closed the door. "What do you need?" Xiaojun repeated his question from earlier. Yangyang uncovered his eyes and walked foreward until his face was centimeters away from Xiaojun's. "W-what are you doing?" Xiaojun said, trying to move away. Yangyang pulled Xiaojun foreward and their lips met. Xiaojun instantly wrapped his arms around Yangyang's neck and Yangyang wrapped his arms around Xiaojun's waist. After a few minutes, they pull away. "I missed you." Yangyang muttered, pressing his forehead against Xiaojun's. Winwin came and knocked on the door. "Are you guys coming out or not?" "I'm gay." Xiaojun replies in a joking manner. "Yeah, we know." Winwin replied in an obvious tone. "I was joking but ok then." Xiaojun muttered and opened the door. 
 

After they finished shooting, everyone was kind of tired so they decided to watch a movie together. After everyone got settled on the couch, Lucas hit play on the computer and the movie started playing on the TV. The movie was IT chapter 2. "Why do we have to watch a horror movie?" Xiaojun whined. "It's ok, we're here to protect you." Hendery giggled. Xiaojun nodded and snuggled closer to Kun. Yangyang became jealous and focused on the movie to try and get rid of it but Xiaojun just started flirting with Kun. Winwin got jealous too and leaned over to whisper in Yangyang's ear, "I guess we can be jealous together." Yangyang nodded and interlocked his fingers with Winwin's. Now it was Xiaojun and Kun's turn to be jealous. Xiaojun squealed in terror when a scary part played. Out of instinct, Yangyang wrapped his arms around Xiaojun's waist and pulled him closer. Winwin was the only one who knew about their relationship. Kun looked at Xiaoyang suspiciously but shrugged it off and continued to watch the movie.
Xiaojun turned to face Yangyang and wrapped his arms around his neck. "Can I be top sometime?" Xiaojun whispered in Yangyang's ear. This caught Yangyang off guard and he choked on his saliva. He was having a bad coughing fit until he got his breath back. "What?!?" Yangyang exclaimed. Xiaojun only smiled and sat back on the couch. 
 

~time skip~ 
 

Yangyang was laying on the bed next to Xiaojun, just scrolling through his phone when he heard a whimper. He turned to see Xiaojun lightly shaking in his sleep. Winwin suddenly walked in and Xiaojun woke up screaming. "Hey hey, it's ok. I'm right here." Yangyang enveloped Xiaojun into a tight hug. "Are you ok Xiaojun?" Winwin asked gently. "I had a nightmare... I'm fine." he assured. Yangyang gently but firmly rubbed Xiaojun's back. "Thanks." Xiaojun managed to croak. "I'll leave you guys to be..." Winwin said awkwardly and left, closing the door behind him.

Yangyang layed Xiaojun on the bed, their lips connected. He ran his hands up Xiaojun's shirt, teasing every inch of his skin. Xiaojun let out a soft moan when Yangyang started to on his lips. "S-stop." Xiaojun groaned at the feeling of Yangyang's clothed grinding on his.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter