mom get the camera

idk what I'm doing

it was the next day, and it is safe to say that their friendship blossomed. so much so that Aladdin invited y/n for some casual. y/n, with his usual tendencies of skipping school in exchange for playing video GAYmes like a loser, accepts Aladdin's invitation. a while ago, his mom barged into his room and shouted at him for once again skipping school (and stanking up the place).

-flashbacks to like 10mins ago-
"get the frick out of my room mom, I'm playing Minecraft!" he screams at his mom, who only came in to remind him to take his weekly bath. (spoiler alert he drops out and later in his life works at McDonald's). 
anyway they queued for a match, and it took a long time to connect bc of them being in different regions (with his Cambodian connection).

so, fast forward to like 2 years where they got into a game at last. the team they were auto-selected into was obscenely terrible. out of 12 players, 6 were snipers. this didn't stop Aladdin from playing Spy because she's confident in her skills that will carry her team to victory and she's obviously not throwing. looking over at y/n, she sees him whipping out his rocket launcher and plays as soldier. okay, maybe the team composition is looking kinda but we trust in Aladdin to be able to salvage this lost cause. (just like how my syndrome may be down, but we still UP!)

the game commences, and Aladdin is dripped out with the sharp dresser and she sees the faces of the enemy team outside. there were at least a few soldiers and demos on the opposite team, no medic thankfully bc who plays medic, engineer, and most (ir)relevantly, pyro. but if she plays her cards right, she would be able to sap the sentry peering noticeably behind the formation of rocks (the rocks at pl_upward).
disguising as an enemy spy would be an ideal disguise, since it doesn't make her movements seem odd. stealthily getting behind the frontlines, Aladdin brandished her knife (crafted by MrPaladin himself and then gifted to Aladdin. that's right, it's a long story but MrPaladin appointed Aladdin as his successor after he quit gaming for family reasons. source: trust me.), taking out an oblivious soldier. other teammates of red took notice of the epicness caused by Aladdin, and quickly became more Spy-conscious. eventually this triggers Aladdin's dead ringer to go off - and she used it to her advantage. this was the opportunity to sap the sentry.

this is the part where Aladdin does what is called a pro gamer move, and she stabs the engineer easily, and proceeds to take out the sentry. or so she thought, because very conveniently, there was one more sentry nest in the far distance - instantaneously killing Aladdin before she could even sap the aforementioned sentry. 

minutes into the game, their team hasn't even pushed the payload to the 1st checkpoint. this wasn't working out after all and Aladdin realizes that modern problems requir modern solutions. the team was doing bad, an understatement, and Aladdin's back was starting to hurt from carrying the whole team. everyone on red was literally on the prowl for spies, and this one pyro is always in her face. Aladdin stood no chance of trickstabbing this time. 
"omg im on top of the scoreboard" types y/n to Aladdin. it wasn't that remarkable, and Aladdin wasn't impressed. you know it's a ty game when a noob gets on top of the scoreboard with like 5 points. at this rate, Aladdin takes one for the team and decides to go medic. 

turns out a kritzkrieg medic and y/n was all they needed to cap. all went well and unexpectedly, blu team won. "that was all me", y/n types on the server chat.