The First Snow Of The Year

The First Snow Of The Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Jeong” a voice called out to Jeongyeon from the kitchen. “Look outside, it's been snowing while we had lunch.”

 

Jeongyeon sauntered into the kitchen, placing her arm around the waist of the woman who had called her into the kitchen. “So it has, and it doesn’t look like it’s going to stop any time soon unfortunately.” Jeongyeon started to kiss the crook of the woman’s neck.

 

The woman giggled at the touch of Jeongyeon’s lips all over her neck. “Why don’t I finish washing the dishes, you go and sit on the sofa, and I’ll bring us over some lovely hot chocolate.”

 

“That sounds like a wonderful plan Mina.” Jeongyeon cupped her hand on Mina’s cheek, turning Mina’s face to face her own. She stared deeply into Mina’s eyes, captivated by their beauty, getting lost in them.

 

“Did you want something?” Mina giggled, causing Jeongyeon to break eye contact.

 

“Oh,” Jeongyeon rubbed her nape, slightly embarrassed about what had just happened. “Yeah, I guess I did.” Jeongyeon pulled out a mistletoe, looked up, then leant in and met Mina’s soft lips. The kiss was slow but the love radiated through the pair’s connection, embracing each other as the kiss went deeper and deeper.

 

When the kiss was broken, Mina bit the inside of her bottom lip. “That was definitely not what I was expecting.” Mina’s cheeks were suddenly showing a light pink colour on them.

 

“Well, I’m glad you enjoyed a surprise.” Jeongyeon chuckled before turning on her heels to head out of the kitchen and sit on the sofa. After taking her seat on the sofa, Jeongyeon the TV and found the channel her and Mina usually watched were playing a Christmas movie.

 

Mina walked in with 2 cups of the hot chocolate she said she would prepare, turning her head to see the Christmas film playing on the TV. “Oh, Elf is today’s Christmas movie choice.” she said as she sat next to Jeongyeon, resting her head on Jeongyeon’s shoulder.

 

“Yeah it is, I guess it gives us something to watch while we wait for the snow to stop.” Jeongyeon replied as she took a slurp of the drink Mina had made for her.

 

The pair snuggled up to each other and watched the movie, occasionally glancing out of the window to see if the snow had stopped. As the end credits of the movie started to roll, Mina stood up from her spot on the sofa, stretching after sitting in the same spot for too long. Mina looked out of the window before letting out an excited scream. “It’s stopped Jeong, its stopped. Come on, let’s go outside.” Mina put on her warm, thick winter boots that were placed neatly to the side of the back door.

 

Jeongyeon laughed at Mina’s efforts to quickly get out into the snow. “Some people might think that you have never actually seen snow before the way you are acting like a big kid.” Jeongyeon went into the bedroom to grab her wooly hat, earmuffs and mittens before going to put on her winter boots by the back door too.

 

As soon as Jeongyeon op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter