All I Want For Christmas is… Hyukjae~!

All I Want For Christmas is… Hyukjae~!

All I Want For Christmas is… Hyukjae~!

It was a snowy day which is means nothing but cold and desire to cuddle with blanket or the person you love. Five days before Christmas and the heater doesn’t help at all, like using many clothes, it doesn’t help in this kind of temperature. Heechul curses under his breath, never-ending curses sending to his boss because hell, all his friends already on their vacation or cuddling with their blankets and here he is, still sitting on his chair and waiting for his students.

He is crazy. Definitely crazy!

No matter if the students has done their tests or it’s literally five days before Christmas or how many students that will come, his boss keeps saying they –he and his other friend– have to come and teach.

That old man seriously needs a drug!

He almost falls asleep –he is still alone and he slept pretty late last night and waiting is not his favorite thing– but luckily, someone knocked on the glass door and force him to open his eyes. It is not a regret because once he saw who knocked it, he immediately smile widely and open the door quickly.

“Good morning, Haehae!” He yelled endearingly to the small boy. Oh, he wants to squeal how cute this boy is. With a big red coat, bright pink scarf, and an orange backpack, he literally cute and a wholesome of adorable. Does he sound too whipped? Yes, because this boy –his name is Donghae anyway– is his favorite student.

“Where is Donghwa?” He asked while helping the boy to open his backpack.

“Hwa hyung is sick,” He pouts and Heechul can’t help but his hair, to prevent himself to squeal like teenage girls. “Chullie hyung will help Haehae to go to school, right?”

Oh my, of course! What can I do for your happiness?

“Yes, hyung will help you.”

“Thanks hyung!” The boy smiled widely and get ready to study. As Heechul open his reading book, he takes out his pencil. “Reading for today?” He tilts his head and blinking innocently.

“Yes,” Heechul smiles and takes a chair to sit beside his student. “If you can read until five pages, hyung will give you the avocado cookies that you like.”

Of course that’s one of the most effective way to coax kids for study. But once again, Lee Donghae is a rare student because he doesn’t act that way. He doesn’t need a coax to sit and study. He doesn’t need Heechul’s help to tidy up his things. He doesn’t need Heechul to feed him when he is eating. He doesn’t cry when his parents picked him later than usual.

In short, he is good and Heechul has to give a big applause to Donghae’s parents because they can teach their kids –both of Donghae and Donghwa– really well.

Both of him and his brother are indeed very polite. They’ll do their homework by themselves and just if they can’t, they’ll ask his help. Donghae might be not the smartest, he lacks on memorizing theory and his handwriting is not really good –he is still Primary Two anyway– but he is eager to practise.

“Eum… can hyung helps me to do other thing?” Donghae tilts his head again and innocently looking at Heechul with his black eyes which are showing nothing but innocent.

“What do you want me to help?”

“Five days more is Christmas and I want to give Hyukkie a notes,” Donghae’s face reddened and he lower his head to hide it.

Oh!

If it’s not Donghae, Heechul surely would rolled his eyes, mocking and snorts. He is not a man that loves romantic thingy and easy to get reddened when talking about his boyfriend to others. He just gets reddened when he is in front of his boyfriend and it happened mostly because his boyfriend keeps teasing him or doing something sweet.

But since it is Donghae and since he is too whipped,

So,

“Hyung will help you, Haehae. No worries.”

And with that, Donghae starts to practise his reading and writing spiritful and unconciously, Heechul started to wondering who is Hyukkie and how good the boy is to make his favorite student like this.

Hyukkie… it’s not sound like they’re just a friend?

.

.

.

“So, what do you want to write?”

Heechul stares at the origami paper on his hand. The blue color with childishly a half moon with a smile coloured with bright yellow and two animals –which was stated as tiger and monkey by Donghae– standing on a rock under the moon. Heechul tried his best to not laugh. He doesn’t want to break Donghae’s mood and actually he loves this side of Donghae, creative.

“I-I’ll show it to hyung a-after I finished.”

Heechul gives a nod and move to his drawer, taking out a new comic he bought a week ago. Donghae has practised really well and Heechul prouds of him. Eventhough the boy has slightly wrong in some words, Heechul always said to take time and relax.

Heechul almost done with his comic when Donghae called him and again, with his face reddened. He takes the paper the boy showed and read it with one eyebrow raised.

Dear Hyukkie, I lvoe you.

Okay, that was supposed to be romantic.

He never thought Donghae will be that romantic. But… isn’t it too fast for him to grow that way? Oh no, he has to blame this Hyukkie to make his Donghae turns this way.

“Hae, you have to write love. L-o-v-e. Not l-v-o-e.” Heechul explains and chuckling when Donghae gasped and quickly erased his typo.

Dear Hyukkie, I love you.

“Is it correct, hyung?”

Heechul takes a look and nod in a satisfied glare. “Yeah,” Heechul his hair again but can’t hold his curiosity any longer. “So, who is this Hyukkie? Do you wanna tell about him to hyung?”

Donghae’s face getting even redder as he gives a nod. “H-he is my s-seatmate,” he looks at Heechul with his innocent eyes. “Hyukkie is really kind. He shared his book with me when I forgot to bring my Math book a-and he helped me to do e-excercises,” Donghae smiles so widely while playing with his coat’s button. “H-hyukkie also s-said I-I ha-have a handsome pretty face a-and cute.”

“Oh Haehae, of course you’re!”

“H-huh? R-really hyung?”

“Yes!” Heechul pinched the boy’s face and making the boy giggling.

I’ll smack that Hyukkie’s if he makes Haehae crying!

After that, Donghae showed him a strawberry keychain he bought using his saving to give to Hyukkie. Deeply in his heart, Heechul wants to smack that Hyukkie’s head because oh damn, he is too lucky and my favorite student is too small for this!

“Hyukkie also said he will come to my house on Christmas day, hyung!”

Heechul is not sure when he said, “Wow… that’s good, Haehae.”

They go to school with Heechul holding his hand. They’re going to the corridor but a shout of a boy and a grabbed on Donghae’s hand made them stop. Heechul raising an eyebrow when a boy –just a few centimeters higher than his student with a neon green scarf– looks alike with Donghae’s– holding his student’s other hand tightly.

“Let’s go to class together!” The neon green scarf boy said and wow, his student’s face reddened again.

“H-hyukkie, y-you’re—“

“I’m waiting for you. Where is Donghwa hyung?”

Oh, so this is the boy called Hyukkie.

Heechul stares the boy from head to toe. The boy has single-lided eyes, sharp jawline, milky white skin, a bit higher than his student and oh, since when the boy stared at him with piercing eyes and chin raising so high? What a brat!

“Chullie hyung, thank you! I’ll go to class with Hyukkie.”

Heechul looked at Donghae and nod. “Okay Haehae. Study well, okay?”

“What do you call him?” Hyukkie snapped and looking at him with… jealous gaze?

This boy is sure so arrogant and what is that?! Is he challenged him? How dare!

“Haehae. Why?”

“No one can call him that! Only Hyukkie can!” Hyukkie said while holding Donghae even tighter than before and made his student’s head snuggling with his neck.

“But Hyukkie—“

“And only Hae can call me Hyukkie!”

Hyukkie doesn’t want to hear Heechul’s reply because the next thing he does is taking Donghae away while both of them walking cutely. Okay, Heechul has to say they are looking cute together. Thanks to their big coats, both of them walking like bears or penguins.

He keeps standing there but suddenly, Hyukkie stopped his step and pulls Donghae’s scarf. Next thing, Heechul’s mouth opened like a fish while both Hyukjae kissed Donghae in front of their class. Apparently, only Heechul saw that scene and he swears he will make Hyukjae cries because how dare the boy is to kiss his student eventhough it’s just on his student’s cheek!

***

Hyukjae can’t help but smiles widely when he receives the origami from Donghae and read the sentences.

Dear Hyukkie, I love you.

Hyukkie is the best!

Love,

Haehae

.

Early Christmas fic kkk~, I have another fic to be posted later (not today) kkk. Hope you guys enjoy and like it ^^