final.

Oh! Thinking about leaving me already?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Back from ISAC, the girls were exhausted and quickly humbled up in the van. Lia went in the front, with manager unnie, Chaeryeong hugged a pillow and quickly managed her way into a slumber, Yuna followed her soon and Yeji and Ryunjin were left on the back. Ryunjin was somewhat sad and complained to her unnie she wasn't able to chat with that one girl from that one group, Yeji wasn't paying attention at all, way too worried about Jisu. The vocalist couldn't even speak a word to her, what happened?

     Ryunjin offered her a smile, murmured something about Lia being sad about the archery or something about that. Then put her airpods and also dozed. Jisu crossed eyes with Yeji through the driver's mirror, the leader didn't like the way her eyes were burning with anger. That meant to fight, Yeji didn't like fights. 

     When they reached their dorm, Jisu made sure the maknae line went to sleep, their bellies filled with warm ramen and themselves filled with good nights and hugs, the ones left in the living room were her and Yeji. They still hadn't exchanged any words, just hurtful looks from Jisu and worried ones from Yeji. 

      Now, Yeji was expecting Jisu to come and yell or cry just like she did all the time something upset her. Instead, Lia offered her a sour smile and a small squeeze on the arm, and while running her hands up to the taller shoulders, Jisu kissed her. Sweet and no rush, nothing much, no more than touching lips. Before Yeji could even reach back, the other was gone and her scent felt like a ghost in the empty living room. 

--

     The next morning things were even weirder. Jisu went and drank coffee, something she rarely does, and looked at the leader. There was still something in her eyes, Yeji couldn't quite put a finger on what it was, although she could sense that wasn't the normal Lia she was used to. By her experience Lia would be on her lap now, stealing her breakfast and commenting about how bitter Yeji's soul is to be drinking coffee. 

     The taller one then stared at her plate of rice and eggs, could feel Jisu stare into her back, and a sudden blush came to her ears, and just as she raised her chopsticks to get another bite she felt a hand on her neck, Jisu nails scratching her and a pair of lips on her ear. A small kiss, followed by one on her neck and one on her collarbones. The leader couldn't tell Lia's actions apart, was it a good morning wish or a let's go have angry thing? 

     Yeji felt her whole face coming to an extreme blush as she dropped the chopsticks to look at her lover. Jisu was back on the counter, sipping her coffee, acting as nothing had happened. When did she learn to move so damn fast? They stared at each other, no one moved as the time stopped. 

     Suddenly a wild Yuna appeared, claiming she was exhausted, alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter