final.

I want it all with you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisu is pregnant.

And it is not okay.

That's the cold hard truth, and it took the form of two mocking straight lines, staring at her with a satirized "congratulations!”.

She could tell the test wasn't wrong; Her body didn't felt the same since Yeji left for the college trip. She spoiled Yuna way too much these past weeks, her nest continued undone and she had cried fat ugly tears with a toddler video.

The news wasn't quite terrible, she could say, however, it wasn't good news, not in the slightest. 

She is ed, and that's the real cold hard truth. 

Jisu is pregnant, and she doesn't even own an apartment with two bedrooms.

Jisu is pregnant and Yeji doesn't even love with her.

Yeji, oh Yeji! 

She is the conventional “friendly neighborhood alpha”, face like a slice of heaven and a citrus scent wrapping it all up, as a disturbing perfect gift. In the process of getting a degree into economics, the next CEO of JYP enterprise, and now Jisu’s baby daddy. 

They met during initiation, inside the language department, Yeji happened to be lost and Jisu helped her get out of the weird labyrinth. The alpha fascinated her; inviting Jisu in, calling for an omega to claim her. And that is exactly what Jisu did.

Except that now, everything is going downhill. And Jisu own unique expectations were about to get ed, for the lack of better words.

Yuna waited outside of the bathroom, already understanding it, she had suspected for a while. Jisu started to smell way more like a "mom" in the last month than she did normally. 

Yes, Yuna saw Jisu as a mother figure, and what's wrong about that you ask? How now Yuna was a soon-to-be aunt. And that is kind of ed-up. 

The omega never wanted to have a pup and Yuna knew that. Jisu wanted to pursue her academic career, being the college teacher she always fantasized of, and now not even close to getting her degree she got herself full of pups.

That's just ing great isn't it? 

Yeji was away for some college stuff, something about getting an internship with professor Park. Jisu doesn't remember well, her heat-induced mind doesn't worry about routine. And that is their deal, you know? A good release at the end of the day, a very enjoyable one Jisu may add. 

And right now she has this unholy test of pregnancy in her hand with two red lines in it. 

As in a sarcastic tone, her phone lights up. Yeji is coming back tomorrow. 

Yeji will know it the moment she lays her eyes on Jisu. She probably already knows, because expecting omegas tend to smell in an unusual scent, way more motherly, more claimed, desiring to mate. Her father told her that her mother used to smell like chocolates, Jisu's favorite candy. But her alpha didn't even like chocolates, Yeji much to her dismay liked sour patch kids. Jisu had to be real, Yeji is going to flee and leave her full of pups to raise alone. 

When she tells Yeji is going to do the same face she does whenever Jisu talks about romantic movies. She will look at Jisu and feel guilty. 

Oh, poor pups! 

After all, Yeji is always thinking about business and Jisu thinking about her career. Having kids was always a delay from their goals.

They it up.

Ryujin used to say that they were going to it up. Their situation wasn't ideal Jisu admits it. But damn! They’re college students, supposed to do like that. I mean, not the part of getting babies, but the part of getting drunk and laid. 

Yeji is getting back tomorrow and Jisu has to tell her. 

Jisu can't breathe. Alone inside of her bathroom, looking up she can see a ghost of her and Yeji brushing teeth and laughing about it like no worries existed. 

There is a popular saying: mornings like that are the closest things to heaven and maybe it is right. 

All the air is going to her head, and nothing comes into her lungs. That's how she dies, filled with babies of an alpha that doesn't love her and having an anxiety attack. 

She is going to become a statistic representation of the percentage of omegas that get pregnant in college and never have a job or a stable relationship because of a stupid mistake. 

Yeji studied those, it involved part of her thesis, she knew the alpha went trough some hard weeks because of it, and now she and her team were presenting it outside of the country. She supposes Yejis never thought about her being in it. The final file lies on the top of her dining table, why it stood there, in her apartment other than in the alpha dorm, Jisu doesn’t know. Yeji keeps forgetting stuff there, the alpha doesn’t even like to sleep in her dorm, and it’s not like Jisu lets her go after all. 

Yeji is coming back and Jisu has to tell her. 

That's it.

Yuna comes in. No words leave . Only a quiet "We will figure it out".

That's enough to make Jisu break apart. Even her junior is more mature than her. She always looked after Yuna, and now instead of talking about clothes, they are going to discuss when Yuna can stay with the pups because Jisu has a class to go to. Yuna is about to become an aunt and she is not even a proper freshman. Jisu ed it all up.

Yeji texts her again, she knows it even far away into Yuna embrace. They have a special ringtone to each other, Mr. Sandman, because of that stupid tik tok of the cat that looks just like Yeji. Yuna giggles a little and so does Jisu. That is a funny joke even now. 

Jisu misses Yeji for a hot second. 

Not the real Yeji though. She is talking about the fantasized one, the one that doesn't come out to play, the one that is hidden deep inside, the one that will hold her and tell that it is okay even if it isn't. She wishes that Yeji would let that alpha come out much more. 

Jisu wishes for a lot of things she can't have. 

Somehow, after some time, Jisu finds herself nested with Yeji stuff, while Yuna goes make tea. Yeji's smell never was so pleasing until now. 

Jisu knows that this is her pregnant brain talking. But was Yeji's image always this homey? This safe? 

Being so associated with nature needs is a real sometimes. The omega inside of her cried of joy and Jisu is not even being capable of feeling remotely guilty.

Damn hormones. 

Damn Yeji and her alpha smell.

Damn her pups. 

Yeji is coming back tomorrow and Jisu has to pick her up from their airport.

....

Yeji knew something was wrong the moment Jisu didn’t answer her, the omega was always with her phone around. A terrifying procrastinator. 

Yeji misses her silly emojis. 

Ryujin laughs far into their shared bedroom and it makes her forget the phone, the other alpha is always beaming at silly things Chaeryeong does, is not good leaving those two alone for some time. At the end, when Yeji entered the room, Chaeryeong had fallen with her face on the floor, nose bleeding while Ryujin laughed on the bed. 

I told you, no good.

Yeji still had to pack and order dinner, their flight is early in the morning and the girls don’t like to wake up so promptly. All obligations unspokenly left for their unspoken leader. 

Jisu still hasn’t answered and Yeji sends yet another text. Something short asking about the weather. Sometimes it is awkward between them, neither knowing what to talk or when to stay silent. Yeji sometimes quietly wishes for more time with the omega, but recently the int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter