ch. 1

lost

(Y/N)’s POV

  1. since I’ve been saved from the league of villains, Denki has become severely protective over me. I don’t judge him though; we’ve been really close ever since we we’re little and I’m never letting that up. Occasionally though It’s kinda annoying. I can’t even make new friends!! He did suggest that I go to UA. That’s fine and all…. like really fine, I’ve always wanted to become a hero. Right now, it’s even more important, I want to make my parents proud. The villains killed them before they officially kidnapped me. One thing is for sure though…it’s really weird living with your cousin. Yeah, it’s nice and all but I feel like he’s watching me 24/7. Even if he was, I wouldn’t be surprised like he almost lost his cousin. At the moment I’m in my new room laying on my bed, staring at the celling.

I hear the door slowly open and I tense up a bit until I hear Denki’s voice. “Hey (Y/N) mom wanted to know if you’re going to eat?”

I shift my gaze from the celling to the blonde. “I’m not really feeling up for it.” I replied glumly trying to force a smile.

He sighed and sat next to by body. He then pulled me up and into a tight hug. “You need to eat something…It’ll make you feel batter k?” I nodded my head lightly. He released from the hug and grinned, “Hey where’s that cute little smile hu?”

I giggle then push him gently. “You, dork…”

He shakes his head and teased triumphantly “well, I got that smile out of you though.”

“yeah, yeah, what are we having?” I told Denki after rolling my eyes playfully.

“soba…” He with a simple grin.

I clapped my hands together happily. “YAS!”

“so, is that a yes on eating?” He asked me.

“well duh…it’s food, no one says no to food.” I instantly replied

“yeah, yeah…. come on mom’s waiting.”

I nodded my head and got off the bed. When I did, I walked to the door pausing for a second waiting on Denki to come. When he did, we both made our way to the kitchen where the smell of soba was clearly detectible. When we arrived in the kitchen, I spotted Denki’s mom

“Hey Denki, can you do a favor for me?” She asked while working on making the soba.

“depends on what it is.”

“Tomorrow can you please bring (Y/N) to U. A’s front office. I called principal Nezu yesterday and explained the whole situation to him. He wants her to come to the school tomorrow to talk about enrolling her into the school.” She explained while finishing up the soba

Denki’s eyes widened “Yes! I’ll definitely do that!!” He exclaimed.

I giggled at his goofiness then started to set the table for dinner.

~The next day~

I shifted uncomfortably in my bed.

“(Y/N) time to get up.” Denki whispered while shaking me gently.

I groaned then sat up in bed rubbing my eyes. “What time is it?” I asked groggily.

“Time for you to talk to principal Nezu pretty soon.”

“Finneee” I whined and hopped off my bed and went to my walk-in closet to get changed.

time skip

I walked out of my bedroom and into the kitchen where I was met by Denki who handed me a bento box.

“Mom made this while we were getting ready.

I nodded my head and asked, “so when does school actually start?”

“Usually around 8:40ish.” He stated simply

I nodded my head and headed towards the door slipping on my shoes as I went outside. I waited on the porch for Denki. When he came outside, we started towards U.A.

“You exited?”

I looked towards him and whispered “Well kinda I guess…I’m mostly nervous and scared.” I then bit my lip out of nervousness.

“Don’t be, it’ll be fine. Class A…. that’s the class I’m in….is pretty cool, you’ll like them.”

I nodded my head not sure of what to expect though. I then looked forward and saw U.A. come into view.

“And there it is…. the infamous U.A.”

I started fidgeting with the hem of my shirt. The closer we got to U.A.’s doors the more anxious I got.

Denki placed one of his hands on my shoulder “Calm down okay, I’ll be fine…. trust me.”

I tried to do what he instructed. I really did, it just didn’t work. Pretty soon we reached U.A.’s school grounds.

“okay (Y/N), when we get inside stay close to me. Do not lose sight of me…can you do that?”

I thought about it for a second then answered quietly “I-I think so.”

He nodded his head and we continued towards the front doors of the school. I looked around and saw some other students with the same uniform that Denki had on. One student with dark green and black hair and freckles waved at Denki.

“Hey Midoriya.” Denki hollered cheerfully.

I tilted my head confused ‘Midoriya? What? Who’s that?’ I thought silently

When Denki opened the door up, I saw that the building was full of students going every which way. When we were inside, I tried my best to keep up with Denki, but a bunch of students kept on bumping into me and me being short didn’t help matters any. I felt like the world was speeding past me then stopped when a grumpy blonde guy bumped into, more like pushed me though, and caused me to stumble backwards into someone.

“Oh, are you alright?”

I heard a male voice ask. I opened my eyes slowly which were closed tightly. “U-Um…yeah.” I replied quietly but loud enough to be heard. I took a step forward then faced the guy that I stumbled into. I was met by a guy with spiky red hair, red eyes, and he had a kind sharp toothy grin placed on his face.

“Hi I’m Kirishima, Eijiro Kirishima.” He outstretched his hand to me. I looked at it surprised, not sure what to do.

“You just gonna leave me hanging?”

My eyes widened then slowly shook his hand.

“And you are….” He chuckled.

“oh….um, I’m (L/n), (Y/N) (L/N).” I replied shyly.

“Nice to meet you (L/N).”

“You can call me (Y/N), Kirishima.” I informed him after I tilted my head to the side a bit.

He nodded his head then asked “You heading somewhere? You seem lost.”

I nodded, then replied shyly “ I lost Denki, my cousin and I don’t know where that Nezu guy is and I’m just a nervous wreck because I’m supposed to talk to him about enrolling here.”

“sounds like an eventful morning, but did you say Denki is your cousin…. like Denki Kaminari?” He questioned after giving me a wide smile.

I nodded “ you know him?” ‘That smile….I feel like I’ve seen it before….”

“Yeah…. but onto Nezu, I can show you there if you’d like.”

“You sure I don’t want you to be late to class.” I asked with a hint of concern in my voice.

“yeah, plus it wouldn’t be manly of me to leave a young lady like you like this.”

  1. then…” I stated unsure of what just happened but just took it as is. He then grabbed ahold of my wrist which really freaked me out but for some reason when he looked back at me and smiled it calmed me down a-lot more.

Kirishima’s POV

When I saw (Y/N) relax a bit more I led her to the elevator. If I remember correctly principal Nezu’s office is on the third floor and on hall C5. When we got in the elevator, I let go of her wrist to push the button for the third floor.

“Is it always that crowded?” (Y/N) asked suddenly.

“Sometimes, you get used to it though.” I answered while looking down at her.

“who was that dude anyway? Is he always that rude?” she questioned curiously.

I chuckled at her bold question. If Bakugou heard that he would have hell of a fit. “Bakugou isn’t…. how do I put this…He isn’t the most cheerful person to be around?”

She then tilted her head and asked, “So He’s like… a grouchy old man?”

“I wouldn’t put it like that, but yeah…. I guess.” I replied after having a good laugh about her comment “So, are you and Denki close?” I questioned continuing the conversation we were having.

“I guess you could say that.” She replied with an unaidable mutter afterwards.

I nodded my head and that was when the elevator doors opened. I grabbed ahold of her wrist again and lead her to hall C5 and then to room C5. 126. “Here you go.” I directed with a toothy grin.

“Thank you again Kirishima.” She told me before turning towards the door.

“Anytime, I hope we’re in the same class.” I replied happily then made my way to Mr. Aizawa

Reader’s POV

When Kirishima left I knocked on the door and waited. The door was dark blue and white, unusual size, had something that looked like a doggy door near the floor. I then heard someone I assumed to be principal Nezu tell me, “Come on in.”

I grabbed ahold of the silver doorknob. It was smooth and cold to the touch. I slowly turned the knob and opened it up. Being how big the door is, it didn’t weigh as much as I expected. When I could see inside the office, I saw a white creature standing on a desk wearing a suit with a red tie.

“Come on and take a seat Miss. (L/N).” directed the weird looking creature.

“You speak?”

“Yes, yes, now take a seat so we can get to business.”

I closed the huge door behind me and sat in one of the chairs in front of his desk. It squeaked as I sat down.

“Okay as you may know, your aunt Mrs. Kaminari contacted me for the incident you were involved in. That then resulted into planning a late enrollment into the school not only for your safety from the League of Villains but also a top-notch education from the U.A. teachers and staff. The agreement that me and your aunt made was that intern of what U.A. will provide and offer that she will also be getting word in on how your improving with your mental health, physical heath, Quirk strength improvement, and Education wise. You will be in Eraser head’s homeroom, which is class 1-A. I chose that specifically on knowing your quirk strength and knowing that your cousin is in that class also and could provide emotional support for what’s going on. Now concentering all that are you willing to go through with this?”

When Principal Nezu fished talking I shifted in the seat a bit and answered quietly, “Well yeah. Me and Denki talked about enrolling me into U.A. ever since I was saved from the league of villains….so yeah, I’m positive.”

“Okay then…” He grabbed a sheet of paper and slid it towards me. “This is your school schedule and locker number and combination for hero training, you’ll get both uniforms later today. Right now, though head to Eraser heads class. You call him Aizawa sensei alright?”

I nodded my head, grabbed my schedule, and headed towards the door.

“And young (L/N) …. don’t underestimate me.” Principal Nezu stated firmly to me.

“I won’t sir.” I exited the office and sighed in relief that, that was over with. I looked over schedule and noticed ‘homeroom- Shota Aizawa class 1-A on the second floor.’ I nodded my head and headed towards the elevator. When I got to the elevator, I heard the bell ring for the day to begin. ‘Too late for not drawing attention to myself I guess, let’s hope they’re not too rowdy about it though.’ I thought to myself while pushing the elevator button so the door will open.

time skip

I stood in front of the classroom and took a deep breath. “Okay you can do it…Your strong, smart, beautiful, and independent.” I reached for the doorknob and opened the door and closed it behind me. When I faced forward, I saw everyone’s eyes on me. My face flushed from embarrassment. Eraser head sat in front of his desk looking at me. He had on a black robe looking thingy, a scarf that looked like bandages around his neck, and looked tired.

“You must be (Y/N) …class this is that new student I was telling you about. Now have a seat and be quiet.” He instructed to me a bit too harshly.

I looked towards my new classmates and I spotted Kirishima and Denki. I internally cheered until I spotted that spiky blonde guy from earlier. I continued to search for a seat until I spotted an empty seat by a boy with half white hair and half red hair. He also had a crystal blue eye and the other one was grey. He also has a scar over his right eye. I walked over to the open seat and sat down to wait for the teacher to start the lesson.

“(Y/N) when this class period is over come to my desk to get your uniforms, you’ll need one for hero training.” Aizawa sensei lazily instructed me.

“Yes sir.” I replied just above a whisper. I scanned around the classroom to noticing my classmates while Aizawa sensei started saying something about a festival that was happening pretty soon. I wasn’t paying attention too much when everyone started cheering happily. The sudden cheering startled me I fell out of my seat and landed on the floor with a thud.

By then Aizawa sensei gave up calming down the class and sighed while sitting back in his seat.

A girl with short brown hair and sparkling brown eyes jogged up to me with a caring expression. “Are you okay?” She asked with concern clearly written in her voice as she outstretched her hand to me.

I grabbed ahold of her hand and nodded my head as a yes as she pulled me up onto my feet.

“I’m Ochaco Uraraka…. are you sure your fine though (L/N)-San?”

“Y-yes…” I muttered as I looked down at my feet embarrassed. I looked back up at her and looked into her brown eyes shyly.

She jumped up and down and exclaimed excitedly “Come on let me introduce you to everyone!!” She then dragged me to the center of the classroom where there was Denki and Kirishima along with a lot of other classmates I had yet to meet. A small boy with purple balls on his head ran up to me scaring the life out of me, “Denki help meee!” I pleaded to my cousin after I hid behind him cowardly.

Denki picked up the rushing little munchkin and announced protectively “Look Mineta…I know we get along and all but….do anything to my cousin and you die.”

The face of the boy changed from that erted look to a terrified expression.

Denki then set Mineta down gently.

When I assumed it was safe, I came out from behind Denki.

“WAIT COUSIN!!” almost the whole class ed , as if it were so hard to believe that we were family members for some odd reason.

I tilted my head a bit confused. ‘why they were they so astonished, can’t I be Denki’s cousin I don’t see what’s so consequential in this situation I wonder.’

“yeah…?” Denki answered confused about why they were even so astonished by the fact that we were siblings…

While Denki was dealing with that, I just walked over to Kirishima who was hanging out with that jerk. “Hi Kirishima…” I shyly greeted the red head.

He turned his head from the loud conversation that the class was having over to me. “Oh I (Y/N)-San…your actually in this class hu?”

I nodded my head and played with the (F/C) scarf that was around my neck. I turned my attention over to the jerk that was beside him. He looked pissed off honestly.

“WILL YOU ING EXTRA’S JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!!” He yelled above everyone clearly annoyed with the fact that the whole class was practically shouting

The whole class instantly became silent and turned their attention towards the blond jerk.

“But you were even louder then everyone.” I whispered but he apparently heard me loud and clear.

He went straight up to me and picked me up by the collar of my shirt.

That boy that Denki greeted earlier …. Midoriya I think…. came up to us and pleaded “Kacchan don’t be mean to (L/N)-san”

“SHUT UP ING DEKU!” He turned his attention back to me and growled “Since your new I will say this only once…don’t speak to me, don’t talk about me, and if you do I will, ing murder your …. understood.”

  1. nodded my head quickly terrified of him already not knowing if I protested him with anymore if he’d respond horribly.

When I did, he dropped me roughly on the ground causing a slight sting to come to my hands from the impact and how rough he shoved me onto the ground

“Hey that wasn’t manly of you Bakugou.” commented Kirishima trying to get him to apologize to me or say something nice in return of saying that to me.

He interns just shrugged it off and went to his seat leaning back and propping his feet up on the desk.

Deku or Midoriya went up to me and helped me up. “I’m sorry about Kacchan…He does have his moments though.”

I nodded my head then asked, “Is your name Midoriya or Deku…I’m kinda confused.”

He chuckled “It’s Izuku Midoriya…that’s just a nickname Kacchan gave me to insult me.”

‘Oh no did I say something wrong…. I didn’t mean- ‘

He interrupted my thoughts by cheerfully “But Ochaco changed the meaning for me when I first met her.”

I could practically see the positive energy radiate from him. He seems really nice too.

The bell then rang to switch to the next class.

“See you in hero training (L/N)-San.”

“same to you Midoriya” I murmur just loud enough for him to hear, before he walks out of the classroom.

I slowly walked up to Aizawa sensei’s desk and saw the two uniforms on the right corner. The top uniform was composed of a short dark green skirt, a white collared undershirt with a red tie, and a grey jacket with a green stipe on the shoulder and two green stripes on the end of each sleeves and in the middle of the collar that was folded down. The bottom uniform was a navy-blue jump suit that had large white letters saying UA in the front. The A started at the mid-belly and reached all the way to the legs.

Time skip

‘Why is the uniform so tight? Aren’t they supposed to be comfortable since we’ll be training and our quirk and fighting with them?’ I thought as I stood in the girl’s locker room playing with the zipper of my uniform jacket.

“(L/N)-San, the uniform looks really good on you.” Complimented one of my classmates behind me.

I quickly turned around to see a nothing but a floating uniform. I tilted my head confused at what I was seeing. “Uhh…floating?”

“Hu…no I’m Toru Hagakure…my quirk is obviously invisibility.”

“Ohhh…I see, umm thanks for the compliment by the way.” I thanked shyly.

“Just stating the truth…. anyway, see you outside.” She replied as she walked away.

I put my hair in a low ponytail before heading outside. When I was outside, I went up to Denki and looked around curiously.

“(L/N)-San, (L/N)-San…. come over here!!” I heard a familiar voice holler at me.

I turned around and saw Uraraka waving her arms in the air trying to get my attention. I giggled at her silliness and jogged up to her. “Hi, Uraraka….” I greeted the brunette shyly.

She smiled brightly “I just wanted you to let you know that for one All Might teaches this class…” she told me informatively.

My eyes widened with pure joy and excitement ‘I’m going to meet the “All Might” this is un freaking real.’

“And….” Uraraka continued, “This is the class where you train your quirk a-lot.”

I nodded my head rapidly understanding what she was saying.

A large figure jumped in front of the class and boomed “I’m here” he took a pause then continued “I understand that we have a new student today…. come forward please so I can meet you.”

My eyes widened knowing he was talking about me…. unless there is another new student. I slowly made my way past each student and went to the front to where the large figure stood. I looked up at him and waved meekly. “Hi I’m (F-F/N) (L-L/N) sir.”

He Smiled then boomed “Nice to meet you…. now that’s settled let’s get class started, everyone, get into pairs for sparing.” I looked around and saw that Midoriya and Uraraka went into pairs.

I continued looked around until I saw that boy that I sat beside without a partner. I walked up to him “Do you want to pair up?” I requested quietly.

He looked down at me and shrugged his shoulders. The look he gave me was cold and distant, but I sensed something else there to…. Maybe… I don’t know. He looked away from me, but I kept my eyes on him curious about that scar on his face. ‘I wonder how he got it…. did something happen?’

“You know it’s rude to stare…” He stated simply without looking.

My eyes widened and looked away quickly. “sorry…” I whispered. ‘He’s intense…I wonder if he’s like that with everyone? I thought to myself quietly looking forward.

“face your opponent…!” All Might boomed loudly

I got in front of the bicolored boy and we both got into a fighting stance.

  1. goooo!” He boomed stretching out go.

As if immediately a big shard of ice was sent my way. ‘wow he’s strong seeing on how big that ice block was.’ I snapped out of my thoughts and sent some fire towards the ice shard and it immediately melted. I saw him smile he then kept on sparing large ice shards at me. I eventually got tired of it and weakened the gravity around him to make him float. I smiled seeing him float aimlessly. As fast as he started floating, I made vines wrap around him and slowly made the gravity level around him gets to normal. When he landed back on the ground, I went up to him and undid the vines around him. I then burned the ropes with fire. By then he was back on his feet and standing next to me. When the vines were fully burned, I extinguished the remaining fire by squirting water on it. I then turned to him and asked, “Are you okay?”

He looked down at me and nodded his head.

‘I’m glad I didn’t hurt him honestly…I don’t want to hurt anyone at all. Even jerk dude.’ I looked around and saw the other pairs were finished sparing.

Denki ran up to me and picked me up while hugging me. “My little cousin is growing up!!!

“ACC!!! Denki I can’t breathe.” I shocked him a bit with some lightning. The shock made him drop me on the ground.

“(Y/N) that hurt!”

“well I couldn’t breathe dummy.” I stated sassily.

“I’m not a dummy.” Denki pouted.

“Yes, you are.” I said sticking my tongue out at him teasing him a bit just to get to him for picking me up and suffocating me.

“Won’t you extra’s just shut up already….” Mumbled the blonde jerk

‘hu…I never really got his name…I hear Midoriya call him Kacchan and Kirishima call him Bakugou…. what is his name I wonder, I’ll ask Kirishima at lunch?’

I began to walked away from the bicolored boy when Midoriya came up to me and asked “(L/N)-San what’s your quirk….do you have a mutated quirk or is it something else….it was so interesting watching you spar with Todoroki, you’re so much stronger then him and faster to.” He asked .

“Umm…Ya I have an element controlling quirk meaning I can either summon an element such as earth, fire, water, air, ice and some more.” I replied quietly

“Do you have any weakness to your quirk.”

I nodded my head “I get a bad migraine if use it too much and if I continue and if the migraine becomes bad enough, I could pass out or go into a coma” I answered shyly.

He nodded and wrote everything I told him into a notebook of some sort and started mumbling something as he wrote.

I tilted my head not knowing what was happening.

“He doses that sometimes…. it’s pretty weird.”

I looked besides me and saw a tall boy with dark blue short hair, blue eyes, and wire framed glasses.

“I’m Tenya Iida… “

“Hi…” I replied softly telling him that I heard him.

He then walked away to go talk to Uraraka and Midoriya.

I looked around and saw everyone getting ready to get changed into the school uniform. ‘Everyone seems so nice and welcoming, except that blonde jerk ….I think this is going to be a pretty awesome year!