All because Bora was thirsty

Europe tour incident

Bora shuddered, her knees went weak for a moment that she would fall over unless she held onto Minji who was next to her. She felt the thirst coming. She was not aware that the concert would drain the energy she had saved up this fast.

“What’s wrong? Are you feeling unwell”, Minji asked with wide eyes, obviously she was shock to see Bora in such state. They just went out of hotel to have a Berlin sightseeing trip which they have recorded a few vlog footages for their fans. It was one of the free days they had in between their hectic Europe tour, so the group decided to split up into couples to walk around main streets and later gather for dinner. Bora has been dating Minji for a while so “girlfriends should stick together” was what she said.

“Oh no..n-not right now...”, Bora panted heavily, still trying to gasped some air into her lungs. Staying outside for too long in daylight was not helping at all.

“Is it that bad?”, concern wavered all over Minji’s voice, “We should head back to hotel and see what I can do.”

“I don’t want to waste a day like this”, Bora shook her head, “Especially, we have planned out so much. I-I just need a break, sit down, eat something”. 

“You won’t get better when you eat ice cream”, Minji frowned, “You need blood, Bora”. Her girlfriend grabbed her by the wrist and they sprinted quickly to a small lane where less people roamed around. 

“Hey look at me”, Minji cupped Bora’s face tenderly, the warmth radiating from her hands calmed Bora down, “Follow my counting and breathe okay, one, two, one, two”. 

Bora reached for Minji’s hands on her face, closed her eyes to gather positive thoughts and tried to drive the shakiness away. Suddenly she felt a moisture touch on her lips, Minji was kissing her. They have been dating for a while now, but Bora’s heart still flutters every time they kiss, she dwelled in Minji’s cherry lip balm scent. The moment she tilted her head in response, Minji wasted no time sliding her tongue in and intertwined with Bora’s. Bora was breathless and unsure whether the weak and fragile feeling was from her thirst or from Minji’s effect. 

“S-Stop...”, Bora mumbled against her lover’s lips, “I-I...Hmm..”, she accidentally slipped out a subtle moan and that was all it needed for Minji to get more aggressive. Bora knew for sure that her girlfriend was . Minji’s left hand glided from Bora’s face to her waist. She can definitely felt a thumb gently rubbing against her skin underneath the clothes. ‘How did she get there so fast’, she thought. Before Bora could response, she was pushed up against the wall behind them while still making out with Minji intensely. There was no space between their two bodies. ‘This is going in the wrong direction’, Bora felt herself getting heat up as an unnamed desire started to crawl up in her stomach, ‘Nope’.

“Hey”, Bora put her hands on Minji’s chest and used all her might to stop the kiss, “What do you think you’re doing miss, in a place like this, during the day?”, Bora scolded her girlfriend, “Are you taking advantage of me because I am being a mess?” 

“Oh baby”, Minji played dumb, she lifted Bora’s hand up from her chest and slowly kissed the back of her hand while still locking eyes with the shorter girl. “Nobody here knows us, we are free to do whatever we want.” Her eyes went dark after finishing the sentence, Bora definitely spotted a light crimson shade appeared in the others’ eyes.

“There are Insomias, M-Minji”, the wet kisses Minji left on her hand were making it hard for Bora to resist. 

“Insomia is not here”, Minji inched closer to the girl in front of her and whispered in Bora’s ear, “Just you and me”. 

Bora whimpered underneath the unsteady, warm breath by her side. Her ears felt like they were on fire, her heartbeat fastened, she wondered if Minji could hear it. Her girlfriend was being such a tease.

As a responsible leader, Minji surely knew what they were doing was not rightful. But she couldn’t help getting turned seeing her girlfriend like this, being small and helpless in her arms. 

Bora suddenly collapsed, she fainted from the dizziness and being overheated from the intense making out session. 

“Let’s get you back to the hotel shall we”, Minji whispered calmly, she kinda predicted that this would happen. 

With the strength of a vampire, it would not be a burden to cary one person, but she needed to inform the manager and the group somehow and avoid attention as much as possible.


“...Yeah no problem, I just need to show up at  11pm right?”, Bora woke up in cold sweats to the sound of Minji talking to somebody on the phone in english, “Alone, no trick, no magic, with the money you asked for, got it.”, she hung up. 

“W-Who was it”, Minji chuckled at the raspiness in her girlfriend’s voice when just waking up, she loved it. She came closer and sat on the bed next to Bora.

“I found a supply, plus I gave you a strong sedative dose so the thirst will be diminished temporarily for now.”, Minji gently removed a few hair strands from Bora’s sweaty forehead, “I’ll go get them. It’s a quick business so don’t worry and you’ll get better in no time”, she tried to sound convincing and ensured Bora as she saw the horrified look in the shorter girl’s eyes. 

“How can I not”, Bora tried to get up only to to lie back down immediately, being under effect of the sedative made her uncomfortably weak, “That’s illegal Minji. If the Committee knows, not we but our whole group will be punished.” 

“That’s why I’m going alone. It’s going to be real quick. I’ll be back”, Minji squeezed Bora’s tiny hand, “Get some rest babe, we have a concert tomorrow.”, she gave Bora a soft peck on the check and stood up getting prepared to head out.

After Minji left, Bora tried to get out of bed, but her body did not listen to her at all. She was so frustrated of herself for letting her girlfriend involved in such situation. Bora could not help but felt an unease feeling for what Minji was going face. They were in a foreign country, not knowing the language and had zero connection in the first place, ‘How on earth did she find a supply in such short time’, Bora furrowed, ‘Don’t tell me she contacted the Third Party’. With a groan, Bora reached for her phone and called Yoobin, the second strongest vampire in their group asking for help.

“Oh hey, wassup unnie! Do you feel any better?”, Yoobin sounded cheerful, Bora bet that she had missed a dinner feast that got Yoobin in such good mood, “Minji unnie told us that you felt under the weather so you guys would just stay indoors. We felt so bad that you couldn’t join us so we brought food back. Do you have an appetite unnie, I can bring the steak over if yo..” 

“Listen here, Lee Yoobin”, Bora cut poor Dami off with a sudden lower tone indicating that she was serious, “We’re in much bigger problem here. As you know, I’m not unwell because of the weather or . I’m having a blood-thirst for god sake. I know we’re supposed to make it until the tour ends given the amount of blood each of us consumed before boarding the plane. Obviously that was not enough for me”, she paused to take a breath, “and my girlfriend, no your Minji unnie, is now out to get the supply for me”.

“What? How is that possible?”, Yoobin held her phone tighter, her knuckles turned white.

“It’s not. Unless the dealer is from the Third Party”, Bora hated to say that name out loud, but her heart was screaming that she should follow her gut feeling, “I know it’s late and as much as I wanted to help her, I can’t Yoobin, she gave me the “vampire sedative” while I passed out”. 

“Hey unnie, I will go after Minji unnie and watch out for her”, Yoobin ensured the older girl, “Just stay put, we don’t want to make any turmoil out of this”. 

“Thank you Yoobin”, Bora let out a sigh of relief, she was much more at ease now that Yoobin would be there for Minji, “And please be discreet, I overheard that Minji promised to be there alone”.

“Yes unnie, I’ll only intervene if it’s necessary”, Yoobin hung up. 


It was dark and cold outside. Minji lifted her jacket hood to cover her blonde hair. She also wore a mask and a pair of glasses so that the dealer could not get her identity. 

"You’ll be okay", she whispered to herself, "Just get what you need and get out of there. Easy peasy"

Bora needed her, her heart ached when she recalled how much Bora was sweating, mumbling and losing herself when they got back to the hotel. She needed to be strong for both of them. But the thought of doing business with the Third Party scared her out too, even though she tried to stay calm in front of Bora and did not mention the name, she figured that smartass  Bora would find out sooner or later. The thought of seeing her cheerful girlfriend again gave her more strength to keep going. 

It took a while until Minji reached the given address, she did not use any power because who knew what could be wandering on the streets this hour. Finally, she stopped at a pitch black lane, no street light was on in this area. 'Weird' 

“You came”, an unfamiliar foreign voice echoed from the dark, “Do you have what we asked for?” 

Minji nodded and remained silent, she avoided letting her voice to be heard. Judging from the situation, she assumed that whoever she was dealing with was able to see in the dark.

“I see, being careful huh”, that person chuckled, “But you know, these blood packs need to be handled over with carefulness too. Will you come closer so we can trade?” 

Minji did as what was said, her eyes flicked to shining crimson shade to see through the darkness. She immediately saw a taller man, his body was pretty well-built, also wearing a thick hoodie walking in her direction. He was wearing night goggles, his lower facial feature was exposed, he was not Asian and Minji was not sure whether he was German, either. 

‘He can’t see in the dark, is he a human?’, Minji wondered as she took a few heavy steps closer to the man until they were in front of each other. Normally at this proximity, she would be able to recognize a creature by its scent. However, this person might be equipped with some magical tool to be scentless. 

“Alright, this distance is good enough. Lets trade”, the man opened his backpack, took out three blood packs as required and handed them over. Minji on the other hand, reached the inner pocket of her jacket and held out an envelop that she had prepared before to the man. He took and opened the envelop to check the cash Minji has brought. 

“Good. We’re finished here. You can go”, the man spoke in a dry tone. 

Minji immediately turned around and walked out of there as fast as she could. As they agreed before on the phone, no trick, no magic was allowed until she and the dealer have lost sight of each other. 

“Wait, hold up”, Minji felt adrenaline rushed through her veins, she paused the moment she heard that man snapped his fingers, “Do you know how hard it is to find a special species like you here? Those gorgeous eyes of yours would be a perfect addition into our research”

Minji realized that she has been tagged by two laser dots. 

‘’, she did not hold back her vampire specialities anymore, ‘That escalated quick, damn’, and she traced the direction of these snipers. She heard movements, about 20 meters away, they might be at the top of separate buildings. If there was one sniper, she could easily take both the dealer and him out, but there were two. 

‘Or at least two’, Minji held tight onto the blood packs, ‘I’m so screwed’ 

The atmosphere was tense, while she was contemplating what to do, the other men also held their positions as if they were trying to corner her mentally so she would give up voluntarily.

Suddenly she heard a small yelp from the left direction where it was one of the snipers’ whereabout. The dealer behind her then took one step back while he seemingly reached for an in-ear device with incoming message from the other line. 

“Who do you think you’re ing with?”, the confidence was washed off the man’s face when he heard a deep female voice. 

“Who are yo..”, he startled, being cautious of what was happening. 

“Special species my . Too bad that you should learn not to mess around with vampires in the first place”, another high-pitch voice chimed through the communicating device following with the other sniper’s scream. 

The man stood as if petrified knowing that his under-men were executed, anger filled in his eyes as he shot a glance at Minji, “You brought your friends? You broke the rule”, not being able to control his emotion, the dealer breathed frantically. 

Knowing the area was clear, Minji turned around to face the angry man, “Human is human after all. Tsk”, too bad she had to keep the mask on or else he could have seen the big smirk she was having. 

In a split of second, Minji was inches away from the man’s face. He could see it now, her glowing eyes like the hell flame, the deadly stare that she was giving. He was hypnotized by Minji’s gaze, his body would not budge an inch even his brain was telling the opposite.  

“Who is breaking the rule, I ask you”, the dealer felt Minji’s strong grip on his neck, he coughed due to the lack of air, “It could have been an easy trade, why make this so difficult”. She leaned close to his in-ear and whispered in it, making sure that his superior could hear, “Because of your greed, three men die today. Don’t you dare touching us again unless you want more blood to shed” 

“W-Why...th-three...”, the man barely managed to speak. 

“Don’t tell me you’re excluding yourself from this”, Minji twisted his neck right after finishing the sentence. She sighed in disappointment when she took out the in-ear and crashed it. 

“Unnie are you okay?”, Minji turned to the members’ familiar voice, she saw Yoobin and Yoohyeon running towards her. 

“That was a neat and badass way to finish somebody, unnie”, Yoobin checked out the dealer’s body, no scratch, no blood, no broken bone except for one though. No one in the group except for Minji and Siyeon would be able to kill a prey with such cleanliness.

“Okay don’t start Dami, I don’t need that compliment”, Minji spoke nonchalantly while Yoohyeon was worriedly checking whether their leader was hurt anywhere, “I’m fine. Thank you girls, but how come you guys came?” 

“Bora unnie of course, she was pretty quick to catch on what’s happening”, Yoohyeon explained, “After you just left, she informed Yoobin everything. Even though she told Yoobin to go alone, I insisted on tagging along. I just want to finish this quickly”, she pouted as being afraid of getting scolded by the second oldest unnie afterwards. 

“It’s okay. We’re all safe, that is what’s important”, Minji patted Yoohyeon’s head, “Now lets go back before the sedative effect on Bora is gone. I’m dealing with enough drama today”. 


It was 6am. Bora grunted when she stopped the alarm, she noticed a couple of empty blood packs on the table next to her phone. Memory of last night came back, she looked to her side, there she saw an angle, no a vampire, no her Minji sleeping soundingly as if nothing had happened. 

“Thank you baby, I don’t know what to do without you”, she hummed and touched her girlfriend’s soft lips unconsciously, “I love you”, Bora leaned in and kissed Minji without waking the other. 

“I love you too”, Bora opened her eyes in surprise, “You know, after what I’ve gone through yesterday, don’t you think I deserve more than just a kiss?”

Bora shyly hit Minji who was having the biggest, most annoying smirk she has ever seen, “Well, our group should assemble at 7 downstairs. We could make use of one hour”, she said in such seductive raspy voice with flushed cheeks and Minji swore that was the most beautiful scene she would like to wake up to every day.