Home sweet home

A day with hubby chae and wifey mina

Chaeyoung POV

aish..im so tired.can somebody just kill me now?this paperwork was taller than my own height.geez *ring ring* ah.finally my life saviour called" chaengie~ when will you come home? Im bored~" *sigh* if not for this stupid work,i already cuddle with my wife.what a great life.atleast i have a caring and gorgeous wife to cheer me up. " *giggle*aigoo my penguin.i also miss you but how about you sleep first? I think i kinda came home late again baby..im sorry~" i really want to just ignore this work and went straight home but i could lose my job (even though it will not happen since my boss is actually my best friend) but i dont want to take advantage of that."again?*sigh* i understand..just..just make sure that you came home safely.promise? And dont think about flirting with any girl at this hour,if you do that i hope it was a ghost that will haunted you.arasso?"  i gulped.this cute girl can be scary when she jealous. "arasso.how can i flirt with other girl when i have an angel as my wife?but seriously,ghost? Dont make me scare minari.im alone in this office now~" i suddenly feel scare since im the only one who in the office.Everyone already go home hours ago. "im sorry chaengie~Quickly do your job so i can cuddle with my scaredy cat hubby" aish now she already tease me.what a naughty girl.thanks to her im not that scared anymore since i only think to do my work for now. "such a tease~ok i want to continue my job.cant wait to see you.ok.bye.i love you~" i look back at my paperwork and sighed.now let go to work shall we?

   I look at my watch.2:55.what the hell?look like im to focus doing my work.I almost done and when i about to pack my thing,i suddenly heard something *thud* i regret my decision to overwork when many kind of horror story came across my mind.I quickly pack my thing and ran across the office to the elavator.when i wanted to go inside suddenly i felt a hand tap my shoulder.i froze. " Why are you still here cub?it already 3 am.didnt your wife worry?" i sighed in relieve when i recognised the voice. "boss,you make me scared for awhile.i want to finish my paperwork today,so i can do the other project that you already give to me yesterday and i already tell my wife about it.so dont worry boss" i went in the elavator with my boss and press the 1st button. " why are you here boss?arent you already went home?" i asked her. "Drop the formality chaeyoung.you make me look older and no jam you know? You pretend like im not your father and *sob*it hurt me *sob*" i rolled my eye and laugh.she's not my dad but since she and nayeon unnie-her wife- knew me,they called me their daughter and im totally fine with it  "seriously jeongyeon unnie?aigoo i just joking,you know.you still dont answer my question" i punch her arm softly  "i left some important folder that i should sent at 6 am later so,i come here to take it...chaeng,how about you just take your day off tomorrow.That project can wait.Nayeon will totally scold me if she know you have many work to do." before i knew it,we already at 1st floor and we went to the parking lot. "are you serious? You cant take that back,you know?" i smiled when she said that.its mean that i can spend my entire day with my lovely wife. "geez.calm down.just take the day off chae.you already work your off this past weeks.i actually feel pity for you and mina to spend less time together.Nayeon also said that you have to take your time off for awhile after she saw your tired face two days ago.i kinda jealous when she totally take care of you" i laugh when i saw her pout.eww dusgusting.what kind of ceo do that kind of thing "well,she really spoil me a lot.and thank you a lot unnie.i swear i will work hard after tomorrow.its already late.goodbye unnie" i wave at her and quickly went home.Minari~here i came

Mina POV

    *sigh*its already 12 am.i cant help but to feel sad when chae said that she would came home late again.I understand that she have many worked to do but jeongyeon is her boss,can she relax for awhile? Its been a long time since i went to bed with chae beside me,i only saw chaeng when i woke up but then she have to go work again.when i told her to take a few day off from jeongyeon,she said that she doesnt want to take advantage of jeongyeon and she said their company have a little crisis that make them a lot busier than before.Call me sellfish but sometime i just kinda mad and sad when chae was not around.We dont even have a proper kiss and it make me very sad and lonely.I went to the bedroom and take a cub plushie that chae gave me for my birthday 3 years ago. "look like today,you also have to accompany me chae-chae.Your mother is busy and will come home late again.I hope i can stay awake untill she come home.fighting!!" i went to the living room again and watched tv so i can stay awake untill chaeyoung came home.

  2:45. Aish,i felt sleepy already.its been hundred time i took a nap but quickly woke up so i can saw my hubby came home.i streched a bit and make myself a cup of coffee.only godjihyo knew how hardworking i was to say awake for the past hour and it suprised me when i still awake because for the past week,i always failed to stay awake.I quickly went back to earth when i heard the noise from chaeyoung car. "look like it was a success!You great mina" i washed my face and ran to the door. "chaengie~~welcome home!!I miss you" i hugged her and she almost stumbled but gripped my waist so we dont fall down.I kissed her cheek which she replied with a laugh that i really miss. "i miss you too,minari~i told you to sleep.why are you still awake,you can be sick and look at your eye.you will be very sleepy minari" I pouted when she said that.dont she knew that she was worst?everyday overwork and have a little amount of sleep. "yah,you should see yourself chaengie,you look like a zombie from Train To Busan." she laughed and pinch my  cheek. "aigo,is my baby penguin mad? Im sorry but let go the bedroom,i cant wait to cuddle with you" she took my hand and went to the bedroom "but..you should eat first" "aint nobody got time for that,now just lay down while take a short shower,ok minari?" i was about to argue untill she kissed my forehead and skipped to the bathroom.aish please someone tell me why i married this stubborn cub?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah!first chapter is finished!thanks for reading XD