Appearance

The Flower Garden

Welp enjoy this bull :) 

 

 

 

Irene was just moving into a new home with her family. "Momma I'm bored I saw a park on our way here can we go plz." Tiffany picks her up and gives her a kiss on her cheek. "Sure" 

They leave out and drive to the park once there and walk up to the park Irene terrified "momma why is there so many kids " Tiffany looks down at her and pats her head "its OK you'll get use......." She's cut off before she can even finish her sentence by a cute bare looking pup. "Hi my name is Seulgi its nice to neet you" Irene looks at her then to her mom. Tiffany nods and irene greats herself " hi my name is Bae irene and its nice to meet you to" she smiles at seulgi and seulgi smiles back. 

"Well do you wanna play with me" seulgi ask excitedly. Irene nods and seulgi grabs her hand to pull her into the park but before they get into the park irene feels a sharp pain going through her body and holds her body in pain. Irene looks over to see seulgi in the same state. "MOMMA" irene and seulgi crys. 

Tiffany and Jessica hear there daughters cry and rushes over but before they can even get to them they start to change and give off strong smells. Irene's of blue roses and seulgi of sun flowers. There hair and eyes starts to change colors one to a dark yellow and the other to light blue. Flowers start to bloom all over there body's and they eventually pass out dew to pain.

Tiffany and Jessica pick up there children and look at eachother "well I guess we will get to see eachother vary offten"says Tiffany. "I guess we will" they exchange numbers and return to there homes.

When Tiffany gets home she changes Irene into comfortable clothes and calls her wife into the room. "TAETAE COME HERE NOW"  she hears foot steps coming down the hall and finally tae comes busting into the room.

"what's wrong baby" Tiffany then gestures to they're daughter. Tae looks pissed " who the hell touched my pup" She says ready to punch the wall." Tae that's not the problem here."Tiffany says starting to get angry. 

" then what is" tae says trying to calm herself down. " Why the HELL DID SHE BLOOM SO EARLY" says Tiffany clearly pissed. Tae let's out the strong smell of mint to calm her down. " baby its ok we'll go see why tomorrow ok." tae gives her a kiss and she sits next to her. " I hope so" 

 

 

 

Well that's the first chapter of this mess hope you like it :)